Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session

+4
goldengater
linnette_zj
Bubbles9294
psycho 0805
8 posters

Go down

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session Empty [14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session

Post by psycho 0805 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:05 pm

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session Vdoncc
杏 兒 表 示 未 有 收 到 緋 聞 男 友 黃 宗 澤 送 的 禮 物 。
Myolie expressed that she had not received any gifts from rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong.

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session Ncbrka01_20090214203321_big
男Fans跪地向杏兒送花時,嚇了伊人一跳。
When a male fan knelt down to present flowers to Myolie, it gave her a shock.

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session Ncbrka02_20090214203321_big
杏兒笑言要退出娛樂圈才可以享受浪漫的情人節。
Myolie joked that she can only enjoy the romantic Valentine's Day after she leaves the entertainment circle.

Myolie Wu Blames Bosco Wong For Not Sending Flowers Yet [Source: oncc]
Myolie Wu attended the autograph-singing session for "Evolve's Valentine's Day Special Limited Edition" which was held at Olympian City. She played games with the audience there, and one male fan knelt down to give her flowers, making the host teased the scene to be "Bosco Kneeling". This caused her to be embarrassed.
When asked if rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, was giving any Valentine's Day gifts, Myolie said that she had not received flowers from a lover, and frankly expressed that she can only enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Valentine's Day only after she backed out of the entertainment circle.
On the other hand, Myolie's song, Romantic Century, was the champion song for the Cantonese Songs Chart in a radio station in Guangdong Province.

Niki and Myolie Give Up Dates to Promote Albums and Earn Money [Source: Apple Action News]
Niki Chow and Myolie Wu were promoting their new albums today on Valentine's Day, and each held an autograph-singing session respectively.
At Niki's autograph-singing session, the organizer arranged for a young boy to become a secret lover and sing a love song, but he refused to give a kiss to Niki. When asked about her conditions for the other half, Niki expressed that it was most important that the other party is true and sincere, and the looks and age are secondary.
As for Myolie, whom was being asked about the whereabouts of her rumored boyfriend Bosco Wong, she laughed and said that she had no idea. When discussing about the MV scenes of the pair of lovers trimming their nails and feeding each other and whether those scenes were a reflection of herself, Myolie said, "I don't know how to trim nails. Normally, I'll find people to manicure my nails."

New Album's Autograph-Singing Session, Niki And Myolie Split Ways To Attack [Source: Wenweipo]
Niki Chow and Myolie Wu were each holding their respective autograph-singing session for their new albums yesterday. Myolie was at Olympian City promoting her album, and when asked about the whereabouts of her rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, she laughed and said that she had no idea. At the live location, the "Thankful For Meeting You" MV featuring a duet between she and Bosco was shown for the first time. It was a pity that both of them belonged to different music companies, so Bosco could not be featured in the MV, but in the MV, there were scenes of the pair of lovers trimming their nails and feeding each other. When asked Myolie if those were what happened in her everyday life between both of them, she said, "I don't know how to trim my nails. Normally, I find someone else to do the manicure job for me."

[09/02/15 新聞] 新碟簽唱會 麗淇杏兒分途出擊 (文匯報)
周麗淇和胡杏兒昨日分別為新碟舉行簽唱會,周麗淇在荃灣為新碟《Redefine》宣傳造勢,吸引大批fans到場支持打氣,有fans 更送上一張自製的情人節卡,上面印有「你是我們的完美情人」幾個字,令到周麗淇十分開心。大會之後又安排一位小男孩在台上向周麗淇唱情歌,但小男孩唱完之後就不肯向周麗淇獻吻,令周麗淇哭笑不得。
有傳鄭嘉穎與佘詩曼分手後,再次追求周麗淇,周麗淇對此傳聞未有回應,只表示將來的對象最重要對她真心,外貌和年齡都係其次。
杏兒在奧海城宣傳新碟,問到緋聞男友黃宗澤在哪裡?她笑謂不知道,現場又首播她和黃宗澤合唱的新歌《感激遇到你》的MV,可惜因為兩人屬不同的唱片公司,令黃宗澤未能出鏡,但MV中不時出現情侶剪指甲及互餵食物鏡頭,問到杏兒是否他們的日常寫照?她說:「我不識剪指甲,平日會找人修甲。」

[09/02/14 新聞] Niki 杏 兒 捨 棄 約 會 谷 碟 搵 錢 (蘋果動新聞)
周 麗 淇 (Niki) 與 胡 杏 兒 趁 著 今 日 情 人 節 宣 傳 新 碟 , 分 別 搞 簽 唱 會 谷 碟 。
Niki 簽 唱 會 上 獲 大 會 安 排 小 男 孩 充 當 秘 密 情 人 , 自 自 唱 情 歌 , 可 惜 他 卻 不 肯 獻吻 給 Niki 。 談 到 擇 偶 條 件 , Niki 坦 言 最 緊 要 真 心 , 樣 貌 年 齡 實 屬 次 要 。
至 於 胡 杏 兒 被 問 到 緋 聞 男 友 黃 宗 澤 在 哪 ? 她 笑 指 不 知 道 。 談 到 MV 中 不 時 出 現 情 侶剪 指 甲 及 互 餵 鏡 頭 , 可 是 其 日 常 寫 照 ? 杏 兒 笑 道 : 「 我 唔 識 剪 指 甲 , 平 日 都 係 搵 人修 甲 。 」

胡杏兒怨黃宗澤仲未送花
【20:33】2009年02月14日
【on.cc專訊】 胡杏兒出席在奧海城舉行的《Evolve情人節限定版》簽唱會,與現場觀眾玩遊戲,其中有一位男Fans跪地向她送花,即被司儀取笑是「宗澤跪」,令她一臉尷尬。
問到緋聞男友黃宗澤在情人節有沒有送禮物?杏兒表示已有幾年未收過情人送花,坦言要在退出娛樂圈才可以享受浪漫的情人節。
另 外 , 杏 兒 的 新 歌 《 浪 漫 世 紀 》 榮 登 廣 東 省 人 民 廣 播 電 台 的 粵 語 歌 曲 排 行 榜 冠 軍 。

Last edited by psycho 0805 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session Empty Re: [14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session

Post by psycho 0805 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:06 pm

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session Vdsingtao
Myolie Lamented That MV Lost Its Meaning Without Bosco In It [Source: SingTao]
Yesterday, Myolie Wu was doing promotion for the newly-produced Special Valentine's Day Edition of her album. At the live location, there was even the debut broadcast of the new MV, Thankful For Meeting You, which was a duet between she and her rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong. In the MV, there was only Myolie together with the everyday scenes of a pair of lovers, but there was no presence of Bosco Wong inside.
Myolie explained, "This is the arrangement by the music company. If there was him in the MV, of course it'll be more special. (In the MV, there were scenes of the pair of lovers helping to trim each other's nails, do they reflect the daily life of you and Bosco Wong?) No, I don't know how to trim nails. I'll find someone to do the job for me."
On the stage, Myolie claimed that she had not spent the Valentine's Day with a male partner for a couple of years. After that she laughed and said that if she wanted to stop that trend, she would need to leave the entertainment circle first before it would happen. When asked if she would do that as long as a guy's willing to marry her, she said, "If he can support me, I don't mind. Because I'm not a spendthrift."

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session Vdmingpao
Myolie Wu Envies Gigi Lai That She's Marrying A Wealthy Person [Source: MingPao]
Gigi Lai will be marrying the wealthy business man, Ma Ting Keung, and retiring from the showbiz to become a "Siu Lai Lai". She has become the happiness model for most of the female artistes whom are filming dramas day and night. Although Myolie Wu already has a rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, she expressed that she wanted to marry a rich person too.
Yesterday, Myolie specially chose Valentine's Day to hold an autograph-singing session. She said that she would be spending this occasion at work. She already had not spent Valentine's Day for a number of years, and also did not receive any gifts nor flowers. Actually, she personally hoped that she could receive some flowers for Valentine's Day, and it did not matter even if she did not know whom the sender was. When asked if she had thought of any ways to stop this trend, she laughed and said, "Must wait until I don't need to work and also meet a person whom is able to support me! So I'm very envious of Gigi Lai. I want to marry a rich person too, then I don't need to work. Normally, I won't spend extravagantly. Just window-shopping now and then."
When asked what her desired Valentine's Day should be spent, she replied, "As long as it's spent with someone I love. We can have candlelight dinner together, and take a stroll along the beach. It doesn't matter what we do as long as both of us are together." When asked if she had already celebrated with Bosco Wong beforehand, she said that there was no celebration, and had no idea if he had to work.

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session Vdxinpao
Myolie Receives Valentine's Day Flowers; But Bosco Wong Isn't Part Of It [Source: XinPao]
Yesterday, Myolie Wu attended the autograph-singing session for Evolve's Valentine's Day Limited Edition album. There were fans whom knelt down to present her flowers. At the event, the organizer also broadcast the 'Thankful For Meeting You' MV featuring a duet between Myoli and rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong. But in the MV, there was no participation from Bosco, and Myolie said, "I also am unaware. This is the arrangement from the music company. (In the MV, there were scenes of the pair of lovers feeding each other. Are those a reflection of your daily life?) No, I don't know how to trim nails."
When talking about Valentine's Day, Myolie said that she would be spending the occasion at work. When asked if Bosco needed to work, she said, "I've no idea. It's not like I know everything. (Can't spend Valentine's Day, will you be unhappy?) Yes in a way. If wish to break this trend, must not be in this entertainment line."

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session Vdapple02
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session Vdapple
Pretty Ladies Creating Romantic Atmosphere - Myolie Declares Her Love In MV; Niki Looking For A True Heart [Source: Apple Daily]
Three pretty ladies, Theresa Fu, Niki Chow and Myolie Wu, all chose to promote their new albums on Valentine's Day, abandoning their dates to earn money.
Myolie, whom was holding her event at Olympian City, also chose to spend her Valentine's Day at work, and appeared in a low-cut dress. When asked on the whereabouts of her rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, she laughed and pointed out that she had no idea. At the live event, there was the debut broadcast of 'Thankful For Meeting You' MV which was a duet between she and Bosco. It was a pity that because of the different music companies, Bosco could not be featured in it. But in the MV, there were scenes of the pair of lovers trimming their nails and feeding each other. When asked if those were a reflection of Myolie's daily life, she said, "I don't know how to trim nails. I normally find someone else to do the manicure job for me."

Last edited by psycho 0805 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session Empty Re: [14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session

Post by Bubbles9294 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:08 pm

The pair of lover really screwed the whole mv.Btw, thank you pyscho for updating us with the latest Myo's news

Bubbles9294
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Photos from the Event:

credit: myoliewu.org @CC

[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c006
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c007
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c008
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c009
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c010
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c011
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c012
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c014
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c015
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c016
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c017
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c021
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214funz_c022
[14 February 2009] EVOLVE Valentine's Day Autograph-Singing Session 20090214oncc_02
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:20 am

Wow! She looks absolutely gorgeous. I like that scene of a male fan kneeling to present her flower. Nice scene.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by wutaijung Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Thanks for the news.
Myolie looks amazing, and I love the way she styled her hair.
wutaijung
wutaijung
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:11 pm

Myolie Wu Blames Bosco Wong For Not Sending Flowers Yet [Source: oncc]
I really don't get this one liner here. The question is "why"?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:40 pm

More news have been added

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:47 am

Streaming Clip Credits: Sina, Sohu

1) 胡杏儿情人节工作排满 称爱情以后再考虑
http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2009-02-15/181334670.shtml

2) 胡杏儿羡慕陈慧琳 希望早日找到真命天
http://v.sohu.com/20090215/n262255669.shtml

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Myolie looked lovely. :)
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by chuajoanne Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:27 am

yup! and she's wearing the gold heels again! :D
the mv is so screweddddddddddd )):
chuajoanne
chuajoanne
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:07 am

myolie looks so pretty :D i love the dress she is wearing.

Thanks for sharing
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down