Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[19 April 2009] Nancy Wu reveals Myolie wants naked sunbathing

+2
hkangel
go_myo
6 posters

Go down

[19 April 2009] Nancy Wu reveals Myolie wants naked sunbathing Empty [19 April 2009] Nancy Wu reveals Myolie wants naked sunbathing

Post by go_myo Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:07 am

credits: appledaily

Earlier Nancy Wu and Myolie Wu traveled to Ko Samui island. Today Nancy Wu had a promotional event at Kowloon Bay. She revealed Myolie originally wants naked sunbathing, pity heaven did not allow, only the day that they left Ko Samui island there was sunshine. Nancy speaks of: "I saw some foreigners naked sun shining, but I didn't dare to do that there, because Ko Samui has lots of Asians, if this was a foreign country I dare to."

credits: on.cc

Nancy Wu and Myolie seek ground for naked sunbathing
Earlier Nancy Wu and Myolie Wu went to Ko Samui island on holiday, hoping to come back with a copper tanned body. It's a pity that the day just before they left there was sun, Nancy said: "Myolie and I already followed the sun with a beach chair, even chasing the sun couldn't help, we need to plan again to go, so we need to have great effort with earning money, we saw ladies of foreign nationality generously naked sunbathing, but there was a lot of Asian people, so we didn't dare. Maybe when Myolie and I go to a country far from here we will try"
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

[19 April 2009] Nancy Wu reveals Myolie wants naked sunbathing Empty Re: [19 April 2009] Nancy Wu reveals Myolie wants naked sunbathing

Post by hkangel Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:11 am

Luckily . . . they didn't try. sad

Don't want to imagine what's gonna happen if some 'Asian' decided to snap some photos of them... and then sell them to the Rotten Apple Daily. =.=

Thanks for the translations ^_^
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[19 April 2009] Nancy Wu reveals Myolie wants naked sunbathing Empty Re: [19 April 2009] Nancy Wu reveals Myolie wants naked sunbathing

Post by hermidude Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 am

Naughty Myo...I bet she's just joking. I think she's not that wild. They were chasing the sun. That's very funny!

I actually wish that either Myolie or Nancy can post some photos of their trip. It'll be fun to see them in casuals and relax-looking.

Functions are always so high stakes, so you can't quite be yoreself!
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 am

i share your sentiments, hkangel. anyways, i am glad the Wu "sisters" got to take some time off to unwind and relax.
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:22 am

hkangel wrote:Luckily . . . they didn't try. sad

Don't want to imagine what's gonna happen if some 'Asian' decided to snap some photos of them... and then sell them to the Rotten Apple Daily. =.=
hkangel,
Rotten Apple Daily.
LOL! I'm speechless...you sure you didn't have some kind of magic to read my thoughts. Completely agreed with this comment, they and all the rest of those "uhmmph newspapers in HK".

Glad Nancy was there with Myolie or else, she would certainly would go through on her wishes, which might open a whole lot of padora boxes. Free-wheeling, Myolie. Maybe she should try looking for a very private beach in the South Pacific islands. I heard there are beautiful beaches there where no human have ever went there before.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:45 pm

YES! i totally agree..if they did it, reporters are going to get hold of some pictures and start crapping about it
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down