Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Upcoming Function] 08/05/09 - Sydney New Talent Singing Championship *UPDATED Flight Details

+8
puffpuff
hermidude
Sparkling Tearz
go_myo
lollipop
linnette_zj
myolie_lover4lyfe
hkangel
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Upcoming Function] 08/05/09 - Sydney New Talent Singing Championship *UPDATED Flight Details - Page 2 Empty Re: [Upcoming Function] 08/05/09 - Sydney New Talent Singing Championship *UPDATED Flight Details

Post by Sparkling Tearz Thu May 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Just wondering, if I'm planning to go airport on Saturday - how early should I get there?

Sparkling Tearz
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming Function] 08/05/09 - Sydney New Talent Singing Championship *UPDATED Flight Details - Page 2 Empty Re: [Upcoming Function] 08/05/09 - Sydney New Talent Singing Championship *UPDATED Flight Details

Post by linnette_zj Thu May 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi, i think u can go about 2 hours before? U can try to email ada :) she will let u know the meeting time
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkling Tearz Thu May 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Haha, thanks for your info. But change of plans, going to the singing competition event tomorrow night - friend got free tickets :D

Sparkling Tearz
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by puffpuff Fri May 08, 2009 6:24 am

hi - i will be there from 11am on sat!!! pls text me on 0410 061 559 if u will be there.
i will meet others at CX counter of airport termial.
puffpuff
puffpuff
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkling Tearz Sat May 09, 2009 7:06 am

Myolie performed really well last night! :) She sang two songs. And she had a little talk, she revealed that she will be releasing another album this year..probably around september somewhere. She even asked if everyone bought her album. Everyone said yes, but she was like you can't buy it in Australia. And she went to the Darling Harbour yesterday, but she didn't get to eat anything near the harbour because she had to rush to the rehearsal. But she said something about going to the fish market today. Haha. Sorry, my photos were really bad...so I don't really think there's a point of uploading them.

Sparkling Tearz
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Sat May 09, 2009 2:04 pm

^ Wow, thanks for the update!!!

Which two songs did she sing?

Please upload the photos! It doesn't really matter about the quality. =)
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Sat May 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Yes pls share! smile

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by sdcat Sat May 09, 2009 9:26 pm

OHHHH
some news here...i'm waiting for long time
i also want to see the pic, pls upload~~~
sdcat
sdcat
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkling Tearz Sun May 10, 2009 11:24 am

I went to the airport along with puffpuff and other people yesterday! :) Her plane was delayed 2 hours, so we ended up waiting longer...but it was great fun. Myolie appeared with her manager at the airport, they checked in...then came out again to sign autographs, take photos etc. We all managed to get what we wanted, which was great! We walked her to the customs gate and said the goodbyes. I think 3 of us managed to get a hug from her and one of them was me! bwahahaha hehe..

By the way, at the singing competition she sang Travelling Single and another slow song..which I can't remember what song it was. I will try upload photos later! :)

Sparkling Tearz
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun May 10, 2009 9:45 pm

OHH!!! So happy for you all! :D Were there a lot of fans? Was Myolie very happy? :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by mafiafran Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:32 pm

^ LOL, I wished I lived in Sydney but I don't. =.=

tax investment property
short sale listings

mafiafran
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeRain Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:42 am

Myolie is coming to Australia and better yet SYDNEY!!!!! Yes !! A golden Opportunity for me

LeeRain
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2