Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[11 June 2009] Myolie in China for TVB Holiday Filming

4 posters

Go down

[11 June 2009] Myolie in China for TVB Holiday Filming Empty [11 June 2009] Myolie in China for TVB Holiday Filming

Post by linnette_zj Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:02 am

9th and 10th of June, TVB Holiday Special Filming took place at Guang Dong. The artistes present at the event was Myolie Wu, Alex Fong, Timmy Hung and others. This attracted the attention of many tourists.

Alex Fong is having many rumours now whereas Myolie was rumoured to have broken up with Bosco. Both of them naturally became the media's interview target.

Already broken up with Bosco?

[11 June 2009] Myolie in China for TVB Holiday Filming 12447010

Myolie: It's just media gossip

A few days back, Myolie was laughing and chatting happily at another event and having steam boat with Timmy Hung and the others. They even took the flowers and placed it at their ears to see who is prettier. With regards to the news that they have broken up, she didn't appear displease, only responded that " Those are media gossips, they are made up by other people", "When i went to watch the concert with my friends, i already knew that there were reporters taking photos. Back then, i was wondering what news are they going to make up? I didn't know it will be linked to him (Bosco) again." Myolie expressed that currently, she is concentrating on the recording of her new song, preparing to launch her second album in July."

Original News:

[09/06/11 新闻] 胡杏儿方力申笑对“花边新闻”(图) (金羊网-羊城晚报)
http://www.sina.com.cn 2009年06月11日14:42

6月9日、10日,“薰衣草天使”最后一场考核选拔赛暨“德庆荣誉旅游大使”任命仪式在广东德庆盘龙峡生态旅游区举行。刚好前来此地为TVB拍摄旅游特辑的胡杏儿、方力申、洪天明等香港艺人也出现在现场,引来不少游客围观。

方力申近来绯闻缠身,胡杏儿则被传已和黄宗泽分手,两人自然成为记者追问的焦点。

●已和黄宗泽分手?

胡杏儿:那是花边新闻

前天,胡杏儿在盘龙峡活动现场一直有说有笑,与洪天明等人大吃“薰衣草主题火锅”,还手拿花草插在耳边比美。对于“分手”传闻,她并没有表现出不悦,只是坚称“那是花边新闻,是别人在炒作”,“上次和朋友去看演唱会,已知道有狗仔队偷拍,当时还在想,不知道他们又会乱编些什么出来?没想到又和他 (黄宗泽)扯到一起。”胡杏儿表示,目前她正在专心录新歌,准备7月发第二张专辑

credit: myoliewu.org
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[11 June 2009] Myolie in China for TVB Holiday Filming Empty Re: [11 June 2009] Myolie in China for TVB Holiday Filming

Post by chuajoanne Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:36 am

oo! 2nd album in july? so fast?
chuajoanne
chuajoanne
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[11 June 2009] Myolie in China for TVB Holiday Filming Empty Re: [11 June 2009] Myolie in China for TVB Holiday Filming

Post by tvbobsession Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Can't wait for her new album!
Hahah!

tvbobsession
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by 1234 Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:27 am

tvbobsession wrote:Can't wait for her new album!
Hahah!

Yea, me too! Myolie is growing her hair and she looks great and more femine! Myolie said the news is not true and only media gossip. Anyone who's been following with Boscolie (Bosco & Myolie) news knows that it is not true and shouldn't take it too seriously. However Bosco's fans take it very seriously and think it is very damaging to Bosco and criticized Myolie for not defending Bosco. So unreasonable and unfair to Myolie! :(

Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down