Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[10 June 2008] Myolie Wu not worried about filming fire scenes, movie "Red Cliff" had accidental tragedy while filming fire scenes

+8
BBgirl
psycho 0805
bblui
linnette_zj
swtaznlaydee
soffiagiang
hkangel
lollipop
12 posters

Go down

[10 June 2008] Myolie Wu not worried about filming fire scenes, movie "Red Cliff" had accidental tragedy while filming fire scenes Empty [10 June 2008] Myolie Wu not worried about filming fire scenes, movie "Red Cliff" had accidental tragedy while filming fire scenes

Post by lollipop Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:27 am

Source: Takungpao
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianeu.net/forums/

[10 June 2008] Myolie Wu not worried about filming fire scenes, movie "Red Cliff" had accidental tragedy while filming fire scenes UHK-31

(Posted only Myolie's related parts)

Myolie Wu not worried about filming fire scenes, movie "Red Cliff" had accidental tragedy while filming fire scenes.

TVB’s new series “Burning Flame III” had a worshipping yesterday. Many of the cast attended the event wearing their costumes. Wong Hei, Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu and Aimee Chan etc were present. Earlier the film Red Cliff “赤壁” had an accidental tragedy while filming a scene involving a ship crash, the fire went out of control killing 1 person and injuring 7 people. The cast of “Burning Flame III” expressed that they were not worried about filming fire scenes but hope the filming goes well.

Myolie Wu didn’t wear an costume yesterday because her role will be an office clerk. In the series Myolie will be involved in a love triangle between Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng. She expressed that she had previously filmed fire scenes before and that the atmosphere was very hot. She hopes that everything will be fine when they eventually film those scenes.

Myolie continues to face Kevin in series

Myolie Wu attended the worshipping although she was sick. She claimed she had been sick while she was competing in the “Strictly Come Dancing Season 2” show. Although Myolie and dancing partner Kevin Cheng had been eliminated from the show she happily states that she is happy because they can both concentrate on acting now. Myolie had worked with Kevin for the last two months and now she continues to work with him in this series. She claimed that she had been seeing him more than her family. Myolie doesn’t know whether she will have intimate scenes with Kevin. (Asked whether she need’s Bosco’s permission?) She laughs and says she doesn’t, quickly trying to change subjects.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[10 June 2008] Myolie Wu not worried about filming fire scenes, movie "Red Cliff" had accidental tragedy while filming fire scenes Empty Re: [10 June 2008] Myolie Wu not worried about filming fire scenes, movie "Red Cliff" had accidental tragedy while filming fire scenes

Post by hkangel Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:01 am

Thanks for the news! happy

I don't really like Bosco's hairstyle now >.< It won't look like that in the series right?
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[10 June 2008] Myolie Wu not worried about filming fire scenes, movie "Red Cliff" had accidental tragedy while filming fire scenes Empty Re: [10 June 2008] Myolie Wu not worried about filming fire scenes, movie "Red Cliff" had accidental tragedy while filming fire scenes

Post by soffiagiang Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:17 am

thanks for the news ! somehow I love BF news :D

Myolie had never work with Kevin before I think and now they've always been working with each other in last two months and the filming takes about 4 months ? So they'll work with each other in a half of year.

I don't like Bosco's hairstyle either...
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 am

hkangel wrote:Thanks for the news! happy

I don't really like Bosco's hairstyle now >.< It won't look like that in the series right?

lmao. it's not as bad as bosco's hairstyle in wars of the in laws 2. it's not that bad. it's neat. prolly for the series like how myolie has to wear a wig

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:57 am

haha..yeah..nothing beats Bosco's hairstyle in WOIL 2. And thanks for the news.. haha..finally a picture of Boscolie from BF 3...
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by bblui Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:11 am

Hope to get more and more news about BF3...
bblui
bblui
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:03 pm

thanks for the news!

hope the filming goes on smoothly, and Myo gets well soon ^^

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:25 pm

Yeap Bosco's hairstyle doesn't do justice to him..it can be better sad

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:48 pm

lol am I the only ODD one here who thinks Bosco's WOIL2 hairstyle looks better than this hairstyle nervous the current hairstyle makes him looks quite old....

I'm loving Myolie's hairstyle!!!It looks really good on her!!I hope she could get well soon so she doesn't need to spread the "germs" to Kevin if they filmed for a kissing scene lol joking happy
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:58 pm

^
Both his hairstyle in WOIL2 and this series sucks . I think he might get bashed again for this hairstyle when this series aired nervous
I thought Kel Fung(hairstylist for Myolie and Bosco) is a reknowned hairstylist shouldn't he create a better hairstyle for Bosco?

At least Myolie's wig is pretty and made her look really cute

happy

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:49 pm

LOL, if I had to choose between Bosco's hairstyle in WOIL2 or here, I choose WOIL2 =.="

Seriously the one here is like oioi
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by adachai395 Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:04 pm

Yeah! I do agree that Bosco's hairstyle was a bit strange like an old man's hairstyle. It seems he looks cute with his hairstyle when he was in the War of In Laws II series. But for Myolie, she looks great, very lady. Indeed, at the beginning when they were fitting their new custome and outlook, it was a bit strange at that time. But it's great now! By the way, thanks for updating these pictures so efficient, thanks for the hard work, do appreciated. Love Bosco and Myolie taking pic together, haven't seen them for quite a while together. LOL Ada

adachai395
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteeen Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:55 pm

hkangel wrote:LOL, if I had to choose between Bosco's hairstyle in WOIL2 or here, I choose WOIL2 =.="

Seriously the one here is like oioi

This hairstyle makes him look quite mature which is totally unlike him in real life lol.

Am I the only one that adores Bosco's wacky hairstyle in WOIL2? Cause I think he managed to pull it off quite nicely! It does look weird at first glance but after a while it kind of look quite alright to me.. :p
thirteeen
thirteeen
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:13 pm

poor bosco. he's not like myolie. he can't pull off crazy hairstyles like her. ;p

i didn't think he pulled off his hairstyle in woil2. in dol, raymond had the same haircut & he managed to still look mature. but then, woil2 was a comedy. hehe.

only hairstyle bosco can pull off is spike hair as "michael" or "gilbert". he looked mature.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:42 pm

swtaznlaydee wrote:poor bosco. he's not like myolie. he can't pull off crazy hairstyles like her. ;p

i didn't think he pulled off his hairstyle in woil2. in dol, raymond had the same haircut & he managed to still look mature. but then, woil2 was a comedy. hehe.

only hairstyle bosco can pull off is spike hair as "michael" or "gilbert". he looked mature.

^Michael???Is it the hairstyle in Life Made Simple??lol It was almost bald so not really that attractive to me....same goes to the "gilbert" hairstyle totally not my cup of tea but I like the hairstyle he has in TSD and DB smile

anywayz I agree with you that Myolie could pulled off crazy hairstyle unlike Bosco lol
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:42 pm

BBgirl wrote:lol am I the only ODD one here who thinks Bosco's WOIL2 hairstyle looks better than this hairstyle nervous the current hairstyle makes him looks quite old....

No! You're not the only one hahaha. I loved Bosco's hairstyle in WOIL2. Well, it was surely not love @ first sight but I grew to like it after ep 1 haha.

Indeed, this hairstyle of his in BF3 looks like an oldies' hair LOL. But it might look better in motion lol.

Haha the reporters love to twist Myo's words when it comes to talking about Bosco. But it makes the Boscolie fans like me very happy LOL

And thanks for the news, lollipop!! I'm surprised Myo didn't take any pics with Kevin or Wong Hei... Aren't they supposed to be the bfs LOL. (edit: nvm I just saw a pic with Kevolie LOL)

Anyways, hope to see more news regarding BF3!
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubble_tea Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:00 am

Gah!~ This drama seems so interesting! =D I can't wait till it
releases. Haha, I gotta agree that I don't quite like Bosco's hairstyle.
But yeah, definitely better than his hair in WOIL II.

Thanks for sharing ~
bubble_tea
bubble_tea
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down