Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it

5 posters

Go down

[29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it Empty [29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it

Post by linnette_zj Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:50 am

Credit:myoliewu.org

Recently, Japan '08 newcomer singer Thelma has been quite famous in Hong Kong. A few nights ago, she held a concert in Hong Kong and sang a few of her songs.

Wearing a white one piece top, Thelma appeared on stage, introducing his name in cantonese first, followed by in English. This is her first time performing in Hong Kong and she never thought that she has so many Hong Kong Fans, so she is very happy.

[29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it 20080934

A few nights ago, Myolie attended the concert as well. She smiled and said that she will be releasing her album in November so she has come specially to gain some insights. She said: "i know some Japanese words, so listening to her song can allow me to test my own ability in Japanese." She also mentioned that she has only two more scenes and she will be done filming BF 3. When Kevin Cheng and his rumours were mentioned, Myolie said that during filming, Kevin didn't show any sign of tiredness and still joke and chatted, "Every artiste is experienced and has the skills." (Kevin showed a black face during his meeting with reporters) "maybe he is nervous"

2) In addition, Myolie is busy filming BF 3 with Kevin Cheng and Wong Hei. When asked if she can feel if Kevin is happy or sad, Myolie said: "Just one or two more major scenes to go and filming will end. Every artistes have rumours so i won't asked him if she is happy. I will be going to Macau tomorrow to film MV."

[29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it 20080935

[29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it 20080936

[29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it 20080937

[29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it 20080938

Original Text:

1) [08/09/29 新聞] 青山黛瑪開騷 胡杏兒取經 (明報)

近期在港備受矚目的日本樂壇08新人王青山黛瑪,前晚在九展舉行迷你音樂會,黛瑪合共演唱《留在我身邊》、《HIGHER》等七首歌,同時亦宣布其大碟《DIARY》在港賣得金唱片銷量。

新碟香港金唱片銷量

身穿白色背心One-piece的黛瑪一出場即以粵語介紹自己的名字,然後以英語表示首次在香港演出,沒想過有這麼多香港Fans,所以十分開心。擁有千里達血統的她大讚香港歌迷跟日本的一樣熱情,又沒想過專輯在港有如此好成績。

前晚胡杏兒前往捧場,她笑言將在11月出碟,所以特來取經。她說:「我本身識少少日文,所以聽她的歌可考考我的日語聽力。」她又透露差兩場戲便拍竣《烈火雄心3》的戲分,提到其對手鄭嘉穎緋聞纏身,杏兒說拍劇時嘉穎沒有異樣,依然有講有笑,「個個藝人都經歷壓力。(嘉穎在記者會黑面?)可能他緊張吧。」

2) 此外杏兒亦忙於為無線劇集《烈火雄心3》拍攝煞科戲,主要和鄭嘉穎及王喜做對手戲。被問到覺得嘉穎近來開不開心時,杏兒表示:「還有一兩個大場面會拍,緋聞每個藝人都會有,所以我不會問他是否開心。明天我會去澳門 拍MV。」
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it Empty Re: [29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it

Post by goldengater Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:59 am

Very good, Myolie for turning the table on these dumb reporters. She knows how to handle them professionally. I like that. BTW, cool outfit.
wave
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it Empty Re: [29 September 2008] Myolie attended a concert and gathered insights from it

Post by sasa Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:03 am

so, there will be an MV for her new songs. awesome. thanks for the update linnette_zj.

hey, maybe Myolie could sing some Japanese song too. hehehe

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlydaisy Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:48 am

sasa wrote:so, there will be an MV for her new songs. awesome. thanks for the update linnette_zj.

hey, maybe Myolie could sing some Japanese song too. hehehe

I agree!! It would be really cool and special if Myolie sing a Japanese song. That will make her stand out from the crowd of new singers.
luvlydaisy
luvlydaisy
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/5a58g7.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:35 pm

^yea, or at least put a japanese verse into her song, that would be so cool! She would be so known for that!!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:24 pm

u r welcome guys! Yeah! i want to see her MV! :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down