Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[8 December 2008] Myolie's first mini concert was very exciting

+8
go_myo
psycho 0805
hajience
PPearl
AddyLeong
hkangel
Bubbles9294
linnette_zj
12 posters

Go down

[8 December 2008] Myolie's first mini concert was very exciting Empty [8 December 2008] Myolie's first mini concert was very exciting

Post by linnette_zj Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:41 pm

Credit: myolie's baidu

Two nights ago (6th December), Hong Kong TVB star Myolie Wu who has officially entered into the Music Industry, was at Macau Sands Hotel, holding her first mini Concert. As there are many rumours going around, saying that due to the retrenchment movement in TVB, Myolie has been "transferred" to explore the overseas market. Hence, her appearance that night was receiving a lot of attention. However, that night, TVB top executive Ms Lok brought along Nancy Wu, Kenneth Ma, Chris Lai, 王君馨 and 姚子羚 to attend and support Myolie's concert,allowing all the guesses and speculations to end. Myolie also laughed and said that the rumours were lame: "if there wasn't any support from the company, how can i hold this concert?" She emphasized that she has many jobs in the coming year, "advancing in both singing and acting careers", and also hope to become a singer who has the ability and skills to sing.

During the concert, Myolie sang "Solo Traveling", "Romantic Century", and many other songs that were from her solo album "Evolve Myolie Wu". She also put in a lot of effort in her dressing that night, ranging from a cool suit to a sexy low cut dancing top. When she was performing, she said to Kenneth Ma who was sitting among the audience: "Didn't you said that you were going to come up to give me a kiss, now you don't dare already?" Kenneth immediately replied back: "If i want to kiss, i'm kissing on the behalf of someone (referring to rumoured boyfriend, Bosco Wong)." During the interview backstage, Myolie laughed and said: "Kenneth Ma has never kissed me, so i called him up." (So Bosco has kissed you before?) Yes ah,but in shows. She added that Bosco is currently working in another country, but has sms her to encourage her.

With regards to TVB putting her in the black listed list, not using her in the coming year, Myolie clarified that her job has not decreased at all. Currently, she is rushing to film "Chau Heung Angers Tong Bak Fu" with Moses, "Everyday's jobs are being arranged back to back, the worst is my chau heung character is someone who knows martial arts. There are many fighting scene; whereas Moses, this "tong Bak Fu" is very relaxed, doesn't fight at all." She said that after filming "chau Heung"there are still a few other dramas, waiting for her.

Original Text:

08/12/08]胡杏儿首开迷你音乐会精彩不

前晚(6日),正式进军歌坛的香港TVB女星胡杏儿在澳门金沙酒店举行了首次个人迷你音乐会。由于近来有传言指TVB裁员风波殃及艺人,胡杏儿将被“放逐”到外地发展,所以前晚她的出现备受关注。不过,当晚无线高层乐易玲带着胡定欣、马国明、王君馨、黎诺懿、姚子羚等艺人前来为胡杏儿“撑场”,让所有猜测都烟消云散。胡杏儿也笑说传闻非常无聊:“没有公司的支持,我怎么能开这场音乐会?”她强调来年工作不断,“唱歌和拍剧双线发展”,还希望能成为“实力派歌手”。

胡杏儿前晚一连演唱了《单身旅行》、《浪漫世纪》等多首收录在处女大碟《Evolve Myolie Wu》里的新歌,在造型上也花了不少心思,有中性帅气的西装扮相,也有性感的低胸舞衣。演唱中,胡杏儿对着台下的马国明说:“你不是说要上来亲我一下吗,现在不敢了?”马国明立即回击:“我要亲也是代某人(指胡的绯闻男友黄宗泽)亲。”在后台接受采访时,胡杏儿笑说:“马国明没亲过我,所以我叫他上来。(那黄宗泽有亲过你?)有啊,不过是在戏里。”她说黄宗泽目前在外地工作,但有发短信来叫她“加油”。

对于有传TVB将把她列入“黑名单”,来年不再重用,胡杏儿忙加以澄清,称自己的工作量一点都没减少,目前正在赶拍和陈豪合演的《秋香怒点唐伯虎》,“每天的工作安排得密密麻麻,最惨的是我这个‘秋香’懂武功,有很多打戏;反而陈豪这个‘唐伯虎’就很轻松,完全不用打。”她说,拍完《秋香》后,还有好几部剧在等着她。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[8 December 2008] Myolie's first mini concert was very exciting Empty Re: [8 December 2008] Myolie's first mini concert was very exciting

Post by linnette_zj Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:44 pm

-_-"' what is with all the rumours going around, saying that Myolie and Kevin are both listed in the "black list" and will be given less jobs next year...Then their manager would be very free huh... tsk..i don't think its true at all la... look at the amount of jobs waiting for Myolie... and how little rest she has.. And a dumb question when they asked Bosco and her have kissed before... of course la.. they acted as a couple in War of in laws....

bwahahaha anyway, Kenneth was being so cheeky..haha
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[8 December 2008] Myolie's first mini concert was very exciting Empty Re: [8 December 2008] Myolie's first mini concert was very exciting

Post by Bubbles9294 Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:33 pm

Do u have the video regarding their interview backstage? I wanna watch it blushy

Bubbles9294
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:38 pm

ohh..i don't have..can't access myoliewu.org now..don't know why..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles9294 Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Ohh,nvm smile

Bubbles9294
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:44 pm

^ Sorry... :S will post if i can find and is allowed to :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:17 pm

The whole retrenchment rumour is R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S.

What retrenchment list? Oh, you mean the one probably compiled by some anti-fans?

HK reporters are so dumb it's almost laughable. The way they report things nowadays, with the lack of proper research except vising forums everyday... no wonder the antis are squealing their heads off seeing how everything they write gets published.

The name for the HK media is so appropriate. They are doggies. Doggies to a bunch of immature netizens. Ha.
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by AddyLeong Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:33 pm

On what basis is Myolie been backlisted? Acting skills as accused by T--- fans???

There are a lot Siu Sangs and fadans who display lousy acting skills... why are they not in the backlisted list?

Come on HK reporters, Myolie is so busy that she slept only 2 hours daily , you can tell so clearly from her face and you are reporting rumours she is not given jobs what!

Last edited by AddyLeong on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AddyLeong
AddyLeong
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:36 pm

Irresponsible and misleading reporting too and they are able to get away with it. *hmpf*
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:33 am

The HK reporters have such good imagination that they were thinking she's losing her slping hours because she's so concerned over her lack of jobs. She has like 2 hours of sleep each day. And that *gasps* too much! She's not given enough job for 24 hours! An artiste is only busy to them when they have to work 24 hours a day and look as though they've turned into a zombie due to fatigue before they're considered busy alright.. Their definition is SO correct.
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:35 am

The "retrenchment list" was churned up from nowhere by the HK paparazzi ><

Over at myoliewu.org, there's another magazine article by our dear HK reporters [read that this particular HK mag 東方新地 loves to bad-mouth about Myo?] talking about how Myo was having her mini-concert in a concert hall that was less than half-full, and well, many others that I don't wanna mention..........=.=

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by AddyLeong Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:49 am

Can't imagine this HK reporter can be so dumb to report such conflicting news from the local daily (Macao newspaper).

Well, Myolie looks very happy in the concert and thereafter, and knowing Myolie, she would not be so happy if the concert hall is less than half full.

Poor Myolie, why these anti-Myolie surfacing again? Because the award ceremonies are just round the corner
AddyLeong
AddyLeong
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:19 am

Guys, let me guess... TVB Sales Presentation 2009 list! Because both Myolie and Kevin are not in the sales presentation video they showed, they regard them as in the so-called black-list...? huh? Okay, maybe that was due to there was no time to film trailers, but it certainly does not mean they are on the blacklist! Stupid reporters!
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by queerbee Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:00 am

yeah good luck to myolie!
queerbee
queerbee
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlydaisy Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:36 am

HK reporters need to get off these immature anti-fans forums/blogs/whatever and do some real research. They are getting more creative in their complaints and attacks. Retrenchment? Puh-lease, are Ray and Linda getting "retrenched" too since they're coming to the US to sing for christmas? Gimme a break!
luvlydaisy
luvlydaisy
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/5a58g7.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 pm

yesss... they are just acting information from those paparazzi magazines.. what rubbish man..not even true la.. and Myolie already clarified the matter
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:06 pm

Any news on the "clipping" or recording Myolie's mini concert for the public to view from Macao yet? I really would like to see it. I'm sure many of us would also. Thanks.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:05 pm

goldengater wrote:Any news on the "clipping" or recording Myolie's mini concert for the public to view from Macao yet? I really would like to see it. I'm sure many of us would also. Thanks.

Goldengater...there are concert clips at myoliewu.org...I f you need help, PM Go_Myo she has kindly offered her assistance.

I'm very keen on watching some backstage clips, if there exist;)
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down