Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[18 December 2008] Solo Traveling becomes this week's champion song

+3
sasa
lollipop
linnette_zj
7 posters

Go down

[18 December 2008] Solo Traveling becomes this week's champion song Empty [18 December 2008] Solo Traveling becomes this week's champion song

Post by linnette_zj Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Credit: myoliewu.org

Myolie's "Solo Traveling" is the champion song this week, said that she is confident in the music industry, company is good to her and has spent 5 figures on her clothes.

Rumoured that Myolie wants to win newcomer award hence sending her boyfriend to negotiate with Ms Lok. Myolie strongly emphasize:" I will not do such a thing, i will only be myself, and i have great confidence in Bosco!"
[18 December 2008] Solo Traveling becomes this week's champion song Untitled-8

Bosco praised that Myolie has the ability and talent

Last night, Bosco attended JSG Recording, he was asked with regards to magazines rumouring that rumoured girlfriend, Myolie, requested him to stay close to Ms Lok so as to help her win an award.

After hearing this news, he said: huh! Am i a top executive now? what does it got to do with me, not helping to talk, one will get the award if he/she has the talent and ability. Myolie has the ability and talent, and she sings very well, i am not that close to Ms Lok ah..."

Original Text:

[08/12/18 新聞] 杏兒否認派男友向高層索女新人獎 (星島即時新聞)

胡杏兒的《單身旅行》成為本周冠軍歌,坦言對樂壇頒獎禮有信心,公司對她更是痛愛有加,更津貼五位數字作置裝費!

傳聞杏兒欲奪勁歌金曲總選女新人獎,更派出男友與高層樂易玲商討。杏兒強調說:「我不會做這種事,只會做好自己,我亦對Bosco很有信心!」

[08/12/18 新聞]黃宗澤大讚杏兒唱歌有實力 (蘋果動新聞)

黃 宗 澤 昨 晚 出 席 《 勁 歌 金 曲 》 錄 影 , 對 於 日 前 有 周 刊 指 緋 聞 女 友 胡 杏 兒 為 穩 奪 無 線 的 女 新 人 獎 , 竟 然 要 求 他 狂 LUM 樂 易 玲 。

不 過 他 聽 到 此 傳 聞 後 即 說 : 「 O下! 加 陣 我 係 高 層 咩 ? 邊 關 我 事 , 唔 使 幫 口 , 有 實 力 就 拿 到 , 杏 兒 有 實 力 亦 都 唱 得 好 好 , 總 之 同 高 層 熟 就 唔 代 表 有 影 響 力 , 我 唔 同 樂 小 姐 熟 同 邊 個 熟 呀 ? 」
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[18 December 2008] Solo Traveling becomes this week's champion song Empty Re: [18 December 2008] Solo Traveling becomes this week's champion song

Post by lollipop Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:44 am

Thanx linn! Stupid magazines. Writing bs rumours. Bosco is rite myo will win through her ability

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[18 December 2008] Solo Traveling becomes this week's champion song Empty Re: [18 December 2008] Solo Traveling becomes this week's champion song

Post by sasa Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:01 am

yeah, why would myo ask him for help? i think the magazines are desperate to sell their paper. so sad.

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by queerbee Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:11 am

yeag!
queerbee
queerbee
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by helenlee Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:19 am

Yeah lah, stupid magazines. Will have confident Myolie will win the award.

All the best. celebrate
helenlee
helenlee
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by nanabobomomo Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:03 pm

i really hope she can cling on the best newcomer award in all 4 hong kong awards presentation... i wonder how her album sales progress??? did she reach gold dics..... i hope her album can reach platinum sales or perhaps double platinum..... myolie wu teruskan usaha anda...saya akan sokong awak...

nanabobomomo
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:34 pm

Stupid magazines..........

Like bosco said myolie will win through her ability<3
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down