Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty

+14
queerbee
WaterWonders
lollipop
sasa
hajience
AddyLeong
Bubbles9294
go_myo
GossipGirl
michelle
hkangel
CheersMyolie
fionachong93
linnette_zj
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty Empty [12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Credit: myoliewu.org

Myolie was at the blessing ceremony for 《巴不得爸爸》. In the drama, her role is someone who is flirty, dresses very exaggerating, wears fake boobs, plays with uniforms to attracts guys. Myolie, herself, feels that she has to sacrifice a little of herself.

[12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty 20090113oncc_6

[12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty 20090113oncc_7

[09/01/12 新聞] 胡杏兒犧牲色相呃鹹濕佬 (東方網即時新聞)

胡杏兒為無線新劇《巴不得爸爸》開鏡拜神,劇中她的角色專呃鹹濕佬,打扮得花枝招展,又要裝假胸,玩制服誘惑來引誘男人,杏兒自覺有少少犧牲色相。

Myolie Acts as Ron's Mother in New Series (Apple Daily)

In TVB's new series "His True Father", Myolie Wu and Sunny Chan will act as a bickering couple and Myolie will be acting as Ron's mother. Myolie said: "The series will travel back in time to see how Sunny and I get married. I'll be acting as Ron's mother."

As for Shirley Yeung, she will pair up with Ron Ng. When asked if she is scared of rumours with Ron, Shirley said: "No lah! There should be no problems."

胡 杏 兒 在 無 新 劇 《 巴 不 得 爸 爸 》 中 與 陳 錦 鴻 做 一 對 鬥 氣 夫 妻 , 又 要 做 吳 卓 羲 的 媽 媽 , 她 說 : 「 劇 入 面 講 時 光 倒 流 , 話 我 同 陳 錦 鴻 結 婚 , 做 吳 卓 羲 阿 媽 。 」 至 於 楊 思 琦 則 與 吳 卓 羲 是 一 對 , 問 她 會 否 擔 心 與 對 方 傳 緋 聞 ? 思 琦 說 : 「 唔 會 喇 , 應 該 冇 問 題 。 」

[12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty Z04
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty Empty Re: [12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty

credit: myoliewu.org

Sherlie's is acting as a rough lady in the drama. She is constantly quarrelling with Ron and has many close contact opportunities. But, Sherlie is already taken, so she expressed that she will be filming with a few actors but will not give any wrong signals and is not worried of having rumours

[12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty 20090113oncc_4

[09/01/12 新聞] 楊思琦與吳卓羲絕不過電 (東方網即時新聞)

楊思琦在新劇《巴不得爸爸》中,飾演粗魯女仔角色,又不時與吳卓羲鬥氣,有不少親近機會。不過思琦名花有主,她表示曾與不少男演員合作,自己都不會過電,故不擔心傳緋聞。

Last edited by linnette_zj on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty Empty Re: [12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty

credit: myoliewu.org

Whenever Ron Ng films a drama, he will have rumours with the co actresses. But in the new drama, every actress is already taken, only Nancy Wu doesn't have a boyfriend yet. He laughed that if everyone has rumours, earlier will have already. He denied taking Ella Koon out, he laughed and said: want to go, also go to high class restaurant la!

[12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty 20090113oncc_5

[12 January 2009] Myolie sacrificed herself to act as someone who is flirty 20090113oncc_1

[09/01/12 新聞] 吳卓羲唔忍心官恩娜食風 (東方網即時新聞)

吳卓羲拍劇例牌與女拍檔傳緋聞,但新劇《巴不得爸爸》中,每位女演員均名花有主,只得胡定欣一人未有男朋友,他笑言若然大家有緋聞一早便有,並否認曾帶官恩娜到荒山野嶺吹風,他笑說:「係都去高級餐廳啦!」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Credit: hkangel

In TVB's new series "His True Father", Myolie Wu and Sunny Chan will act as a bickering couple and Myolie will be acting as Ron's mother. Myolie said: "The series will travel back in time to see how Sunny and I get married. I'll be acting as Ron's mother."

As for Shirley Yeung, she will pair up with Ron Ng. When asked if she is scared of rumours with Ron, Shirley said: "No lah! There should be no problems."

胡 杏 兒 在 無 新 劇 《 巴 不 得 爸 爸 》 中 與 陳 錦 鴻 做 一 對 鬥 氣 夫 妻 , 又 要 做 吳 卓 羲 的 媽 媽 , 她 說 : 「 劇 入 面 講 時 光 倒 流 , 話 我 同 陳 錦 鴻 結 婚 , 做 吳 卓 羲 阿 媽 。 」 至 於 楊 思 琦 則 與 吳 卓 羲 是 一 對 , 問 她 會 否 擔 心 與 對 方 傳 緋 聞 ? 思 琦 說 : 「 唔 會 喇 , 應 該 冇 問 題 。 」

杏 兒 在 新 劇 中 演 吳 卓 羲 阿 媽

Last edited by linnette_zj on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by fionachong93 Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:26 pm

WHAT?!?!?! I thought it was supposed to be a melodramatic story. What's with the exaggerated hairstyle+fake boobs?!?! *faints* My hopes for seriousness is dashed. Zlitch. Nooo......
fionachong93
fionachong93
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:34 pm

It will also turn to modern as the series develop, no? Don't tell me Myolie only take 1 role, appear in the 60s only. Oh no , her hair!
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:58 pm

So I'm guessing Sunny-Myo, Ron-Shirley???

Basically, Myo's role is very flirty and materialistic. That's kinda new I guess. Not liking the exaggerated part, but I guess that's a part of period drama.

I'm interested in how Sunnolie's relationship will develop... how will a such a flirty/materialistic girl fall for such a common guy like Sunny?
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:00 pm

lol what an interesting role!
im not liking her wig, lol.
michelle
michelle

http://www.kate-t.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GossipGirl Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:23 pm

lol everyone in the drama is taken? i thought myolie is still 'single' if she s really not dating bosco.

GossipGirl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:26 pm

hkangel wrote:

I'm interested in how Sunnolie's relationship will develop... how will a such a flirty/materialistic girl fall for such a common guy like Sunny?

And vice -versa. How come a common guy like Sunny would fall for flirtatious, materialistic girl with fake boobs, and exaggerated dressing? faint
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:58 pm

I hope her role don't need to be that exaggerating, especially in the '60's they always were exaggerating in series... >.<

However, I can't judge now, because we don't know much info.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Please add to first post!

==========================

杏 兒 在 新 劇 中 演 吳 卓 羲 阿 媽
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles9294 Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:14 pm

OMG,her wig is...so...I don't know how to describe it.Her looks is so exaggerating bwahahaha

Bubbles9294
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:25 pm

I've added to the first post hkangel. I'm wondering if Myolie is only appearing in the history or also in the current, modern time meeting her son Ron and girlfriend Shirley...
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by AddyLeong Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:34 pm

It seems to me that TVB loves giving Myolie exaggerating roles despite being fully aware of the anti-netizen's criticism and the media teasing her.

Putting the netizens' mean bashing aside, it is not a entirely bad all together. No other actress can act the way Myolie does, she is unique by herself. Afterall, we all by know the reason the antis bashing. As long as they think Myolie is a threat to their artistes, they will relentlessly put her down. Myolie is a sole -eye to them, be it her acting, singing, fashion style and whatever she does.
AddyLeong
AddyLeong
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:12 am

Her hair is amazingly tall. And HOHO.. Can't wait to see how exaggerated is the extent of the 'flirtiness'.
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:49 am

so, she is in wigs for all 3 of her series next year. :(
hope woil 3 will be more natural looking like woil 2.

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:47 am

Being a flirtatious and material seeker girl is something fresh and different for Myolie. Flirty can be classy too and not exaggerated.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:23 am

lol O.O her hair! so puffy XD
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by queerbee Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:07 am

ahhh cant wait for her new role!!! i was hoping she would pair up with ron again!
queerbee
queerbee
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by toby Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:18 am

WHAT!!!!...... My hopes are dashed! My hopes are dashed!!!! Myolie acting as Ron's MOTHER!!!!..............I feel cheated!! I'll just have to wish some more now! Ronolie...Ronolie...Ronolie......(going on a chant).....

toby
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:14 am

It will be very interesting to watch Myolie as a flirty woman. I don't find anything wrong with her costume. That's the fashion during the 60's.

Why is Ron getting all these "rumor" stuff? Has he done something to receive that tag on his "head"? If so, what?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Someone who's flirty??I guess is Myo's first time being flirtatious right?

Sunnolie is okay for me I guess...I'm just looking forward to see how myo would portray the character as someone who's flirtatious since she's new to it and being ron's mom is something new too lol is odd seeing your son at about the same age as yoursellf!

btw her hair is really weird again!The last time was the chau heung hairstyle and this time another case!She needs to fire whoever her hairstylist is!!Even though it's a period drama and is normal to have that kind of hairstyle but still it's just to tall and puffy like a beehive o.O"

Last edited by BBgirl on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:19 pm

yeah.. her hair..haha..i hope in WOIl 3, her hair will be more natural.. let her keep her short hair and take it onscreen..

And i'm crossing my fingers that it is nothing exaggerating please!!! I hope it will be something different from what she usually act as and it will be a breakthrough for her..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:08 pm

The character description sounds like something very different from Myo's previous roles.

LOL I've never seen Myo act as a flirty woman who use sexiness to gain money from dirty minded old men and even disguised into private nurse, secretary etc bwahahaha

I hope this will be a breakthrough! happy

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next