Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008

4 posters

Go down

[14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008 Empty [14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:12 am

Credit:myoliewu.org

[14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008 20090113
Sina Music Awards 2008 took place on Monday night, giving out a total of 49 awards.

My Favourite Female Newcomer: Myolie Wu

Original Text:

Sina Music樂壇民意指數2008昨晚假九龍灣展貿完滿結束﹐一共頒發了四十九個獎項。

長江後浪推前浪﹐今年新人特別多。每年總會有一班富有實力和潛質的新人加入樂壇﹐為樂壇注入新動力。今年亦不例外﹐人材輩出﹐所以新浪設有《我最喜愛新人》向每位傑出的新進歌手頒發獎項來肯定他們今年的努力和鼓勵他們來更應加倍用工爭取更好的成績。

我最喜愛新組合:
金獎:Mr.
銀獎:RubberBand
銅獎:Square

我最喜愛女新人:
金獎:鍾家欣
銀獎:胡杏兒
銅獎:黃鎧晴

我最喜愛男新人:
金獎:黃宗澤/陳偉霆
銅獎:MC Jin
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008 Empty Re: [14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:13 am

Credit:lovebosco.net

Raymond, Linda, Bosco and Myolie, each pair wore couple clothes

[14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008 14mq1910

Rumoured Couples Raymond and Linda, Bosco and Myolie gathered together backstage after winning their awards. They wore couple clothes and were open to take photos. Raymond went all the way to tease Bosco and Myolie: "Why so compatible ah?" Bosco, not afraid, said: " you two (Raymond and Linda) also wore black leather, what is it called?" Both of them denied that they discussed beforehand what to wear. Linda said: "Wearing black leather is very common, Black is Hong Kong people favourite colour." Pointing that they think alike, Linda denied: "no ah! Everyone in Hong Kong wear black during winter!" At the samet ime, Raymond denied the report that said that he had failed to woo Linda after 3 years, "We only knew each other for 2 years, and when i see her, i won't feel awkward."

Linda expressed that in the previous few awards ceremony, she also wore short skirt. But this time, she wore more clothes because it was very cold and it will affect her performance. Bosco didn't initiate wearing couple clothing, he said: "Too outstanding isn't good, this time, Myolie and i are really coincidence, i want to clarify that it isnt couple clothing, and we didn't discuss beforehand."

Original Text:

[09/01/14 新聞] 林峯 鍾嘉欣 黃宗澤 胡杏兒互嘲穿情侶裝 (明報)

緋聞情侶林峯與鍾嘉欣、黃宗澤與胡杏兒前晚獲獎後在後台相聚,他們穿上情侶裝出現,並大方合照。林峯抵死地取笑黃宗澤與胡杏兒:「做乜咁襯呀?」黃宗澤不甘示弱說:「你哋(林峯、鍾嘉欣)一齊穿黑皮褸,咁叫乜呀?」他們異口同聲否認曾商量穿什麼服裝,林峯說:「穿黑皮褸好正常,黑色是香港人最愛的顏色。」有指他們心靈相通,鍾嘉欣否認:「唔係呀!香港人冬天都著黑色衫!」同時,林峯否認追求鍾嘉欣3年都追不到的報道,「我們拍劇時認識至今只有兩年,而我見到她也不尷尬 」。

林峯鍾嘉欣穿黑皮褸

鍾嘉欣表示早前幾個頒獎禮,她都是穿著短裙,但卻凍到手震,甚至影響演出,所以今次要穿得密實一些。黃宗澤不主張穿著情侶裝,他說:「太過突出反而不好,今次我和胡杏兒相襯純粹巧合,我要澄清不是情侶裝,也沒有與她夾過。」

記者:楊敏麗

Last edited by linnette_zj on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008 Empty Re: [14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:13 am

Credit:myoliewu.org

Hearts think alike? Rumoured couples

[14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008 En011410

Raymond and Linda, Bosco and Myolie these two rumoured couples attended SIna Music Awards. That night, Raymond and Linda wore black, Bosco that pair (with Myolie) used golden yellow as their dress code, wearing couple clothes, really compatible. Both rumoured couples were talking happily, very natural and even took photos openly. In the midst, Raymond started the "fire", pointing at Bosco and Myolie: "wahh, so compatible!" Bosco immediately responded: " Then what about you two?" After, they denied wearig couple clothes.

Raymond explained: " Many people in Hong Kong wear black. Linda and I didn't discuss beforehand. As for them (Bosco and Myolie), whether they had discuss beforehand, then i don't know." (Feel that Bosco and Myolie are more compatible?) "Of course" (Because they are really dating?) "i don't know, have to ask them." Bosco denied wearing couple clothes too :" where got" (Raymond also said so) "Raymond and LInda both wore black, both of us are wearing different colours." (With Myolie, both of you think alike?) "This is prepared by the costume fitting team, didn't know we will have same colour too, maybe the next time will call and ask him so that we won't wear the same colour." (very fated?) "only coincidence, i don't like to wear couple clothes, even if want to wear, will be more implicit." (Myolie fits your request) We are really not wearing couple clothes.

Original Text:

[09/01/14 新聞] 果然心有靈犀?緋聞情侶「絕襯」(文匯報)

(記者李思穎)林峰和鍾嘉欣、黃宗澤和胡杏兒兩對緋聞情侶,前晚一同出席頒獎禮,當晚林峰和嘉欣均以黑色打扮為主,黃宗澤這一對便以金黃顏色為主,實行以情侶裝襯到絕的姿態出現。兩對緋聞情人均有講有笑,表現自然,還大方合照,期間林峰先撩起「火頭」,指著黃宗澤和杏兒笑說:「嘩,咁襯!」黃宗澤立刻還擊:「你們這些又叫甚麼?」事後他們都否認有「夾」過著情侶裝。

林峰解釋:「香港有好多人都著黑色,我和嘉欣無夾過,佢地有無夾過就唔知。(覺得黃宗澤和杏兒較相襯?)梗係。(因為他們真拍拖?),唔知道,要問他們。」黃宗澤同樣否認著情侶裝:「邊度有。(林峰都係咁講。)林峰和嘉欣同樣穿黑色,我們都不同顏色。(和杏兒心有靈犀?)這套衫是服裝設計師挑選,但估唔到都撞色,或者下次打電話問下佢,免得再撞色。(好有緣?)只是湊巧,自己不喜歡穿情侶裝,就算穿都偏向含蓄。(杏兒正好附合你要求?)我們絕不是情侶裝。」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:40 am

[14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008 Se030110

[14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008 0114en10

[14 January 2009] Sina Music Awards 2008 14mq7b10

Rumoured couples, Raymond and Linda, Bosco and Myolie attended Sina Awards and openly took photos. The funny thing was both rumoured couples wore couple clothes to attend the award. The difference is Bosco and Myolie both have something gold on them, Raymond and Linda both wore black clothes! Asked if both Raymond and Linda think alike when they didn't discuss beforehand what to wear? Raymodn said: "In Hong Kong, everyone also likes to wear black, nothing surprising, but whether Bosco and Myolie think alike, i don't know, both of them are even more compatible." Bosco explained that it is prepared by the designer, he didn't guess that myolie and him will have the same colour. Asked if both of them are fated? he said: "not counted, its coincidence, and i will not wear exactly the same couple clothes, have some kind of similarities will do."

Original Text:

[09/01/14 新聞] 林峯鍾嘉欣情侶裝襯到絕 (星島)

緋聞男女林峯和鍾嘉欣、黃宗澤與胡杏兒前晚齊出席頒獎禮,還大方合照、有說有笑;搞笑是兩對緋聞情人都以情侶裝束登場,分別是黃宗澤和杏兒身上均有金色飾物,林峯和嘉欣就同着黑色衣着!問到聲稱沒有夾衣服的林峯和嘉欣是否心有靈犀?林峯抵死道:「香港很多人都喜歡穿黑色,沒甚麼奇怪,反而黃宗澤和杏兒是否心有靈犀就不知,他們更相襯。」隨後黃宗澤辯稱服飾是形象設計師準備,也猜不到跟杏兒會如此相撞。問是否兩人有緣?他說:「不算,是湊巧,而且我不會穿一模一樣的情侶裝,有點相襯已足夠。」文:林子棠 圖:羅安強

Last edited by linnette_zj on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:36 am

Thank you for sharing Linn!! :)

~ So many awards already, even under a disadvantage timing, way to go Myolie ~
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by queerbee Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:49 am

so wat does each of them win?
queerbee
queerbee
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:40 am

yay myolie!
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down