Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony

+2
sheeleec
linnette_zj
6 posters

Go down

[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony Empty [30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony

Post by linnette_zj Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:15 pm

ALL THE FOLLOWING NEWS ARE CREDITTED TO: myoliewu.org

Myolie attended an event, with regards to Kevin and Charmaine being photographed in the same car recently, Myolie felt that both of them are filming in the same drama, even if they are photographed to be in the same car, it is normal. There are reports saying that Charmaine is using the reporters to force Kevin to admit to the relationship, Myolie said: " She doesn't have to do that, the most important thing is everyone is an adult, doesn't matter if it is true, give them space to go further la!"

[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony 20090327
胡杏兒認為佘穎「同車」只屬平常事。Myolie felt that it is normal for Kevin and Charmaine to share the same car (since they are filming together)

[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony 20090328
胡杏兒與王浩信合唱唱得好開心。Myolie is happy with her duet with Vincent

Original Text:

[09/03/29 新聞] 胡杏兒指佘穎同車唔出奇 (on.cc即時新聞)

胡杏兒到灣仔出席活動,對於鄭嘉穎及佘詩曼早前被拍得「同車」,胡杏兒認為二人一同拍劇,即使被影到「同車」亦很正常,有報道指阿佘借記者逼鄭嘉穎公開戀情,胡杏兒說:「佢唔使咁做,最緊要大家都係成年人,真又好假又好,畀空間佢兩個發展啦!」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony Empty Re: [30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony

Post by linnette_zj Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Myolie attended "Neway Karaoke Award Presentation" the previous night. She expressed that they are planning her second album now. With regards to Kate Tsui launching an album, Myolie said: "She sings and dances! Also good, positive competition will bring about improvement. Seeing how stylish Kate's dances are, i also feel like dancing." With regards to Theresa Fu singing out fo tune, Myolie said: " actually it is quite suffering, it is quite scary during JSG, i also felt great pressure, i will also be afraid." (will you go out of tune?) No matter how will have abit also, but must enjoy the process, the more one worries, the more one will not be able to sing well. I also hope to gain more live singing experience."

Besides, Kevin and Charmaine have being photographed in the same car, Myolie expressed that there will be such situations when you are filming together. Asked if Myolie when filming drama will easily cause love sparkles? she said: "When did i? Anyway everyone is an adult, give them more space. If they are not dating, give them space to be friends."

[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony 20090331

Original text:

[09/03/30 新聞] 杏兒指應予嘉穎阿佘空間 (星島日報)

胡杏兒前晚出席「Neway卡拉OK頒獎典禮」,杏兒表示正籌備第2張唱片,對於徐子珊也出碟,她說:「她勁歌熱舞嘛!都好呢,有良性競爭才進步,見子珊跳得那麼有型,自己都身痕想跳。」對於傅穎早前唱歌走音,杏兒說:「其實都幾慘,上《勁歌金曲》其實幾驚,自己都好大壓力,我都會上堂惡補吓。(曾否走音?)點都會有些少,總之要享受過程,愈驚只會愈唱不好,我都想儲多些唱現場經驗。」

另外,鄭嘉穎及佘詩曼「斷正」被拍得「同車」相片,杏兒表示一起拍劇,總有這些情況,問到杏兒是否拍劇易撻着?她說:「我哪有?總之大家成年人,給他們多些空間,如果不是拍拖,給他們空間做朋友。」

至於鍾嘉欣則說:「如果真是發展,都戥他們開心,藝人也有私生活,給他們空間吧,會祝福他們。他們都好襯,大家也是俊男美女。」文、圖:游艾維

Last edited by linnette_zj on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony Empty Re: [30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony

Post by linnette_zj Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Mentioning about Kate Tsui entering the Music Industry, Myolie expressed that it is a good thing, because with fair competition, everyone will improve. She laughed and said that she has seen Kate dancing and felt that it is very stylish. Theresa Fu has been criticised recently for singing out of tune, Myolie felt sorry for her.She felt that presenting during JSG is quite stressful, and sometimes when she sings, she tends to go out of tune too. But she felt that one has to enjoy the process of singing, the more one worries, the worse it will be.

With regards to Kevin and Charmaine being pictured in the same car, Myolie expressed that when artistes film together, some incidents will happen. Asked if filming a drama together will easily caused love sparks? She expressed that everyone is an adult, hope that everyone will give them more space.

[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony 20090329
胡杏兒有出席前晚的「Neway卡拉OK頒獎禮」。杏兒透露正計劃推出第二張唱片。
Myolie attended the previous night's "Neway Karaoke Award Ceremony". Myolie said that they are planning her second album.

Original Text:

[09/03/30 新聞] 杏兒歡迎樂壇良性競爭 (大公報)

談到徐子珊也進軍樂壇,杏兒表示是好事呢,因為有良性競爭大家才會進步。她笑言見子珊跳舞好有型。傅穎早前被批評唱歌走音,杏兒戥對方慘,她覺得亮相《勁歌金曲》是頗有壓力的,她有時唱歌總也有少少走音,不過她認為要享受唱歌過程,越擔心只會越唱得差。

至於鄭嘉穎及佘詩曼被拍到同車的相片,杏兒表示演員一起拍劇,總會發生這些情況。當問到一起拍劇是否容易擦出愛火?她表示大家也是成年人,希望大家給他們多點空間。

鄧麗欣開腔撐傅穎

鄧麗欣(Stephy)和小方的《我的最愛》前晚於「2008香港數碼音樂頒獎典禮」拿了三個獎,二人均覺得開心。不過作曲人雷頌德卻有少許怨言,因此歌在去年頒獎禮拿不到獎。Stephy表示對方是有少許失望,因為他好鍾意此歌,今次拿了三個獎也是一個肯定。傅穎被指只顧形象不努力練歌,Stephy表示其他人未必認識Theresa,她不會只顧扮靚,平時也有努力練歌,力撐同事。

Last edited by linnette_zj on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Myolie was asked about Theresa Fu who went out of tune when she was singing. Myolie pointed out that there will be stress when one dances and sings. One can only practice more. She has ever experienced going out of tune, especially during live programs, can't be helped. But she will try to enjoy the process of singing live.

With regards to Charmaine forcing Kevin to admit to their relationship, Myolie felt that the girl (Charmaine) doesn't have to do this, everyone is an adult, if their relationship is real, hope that everyone will give them space to advance it further. Linda Chung felt that it is normal for both of them to be in the same car, everyone should give them space to go further, she said: "Artistes also have their own personal life, if it is real, i will support and give them my blessings."

[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony 20090330

Original Text:

[09/03/30 新聞] 洪卓立傷口發炎 杏兒享受現場表演 (文匯報)

洪卓立昨日出席頒獎禮,卻因為傷口發炎未能現場獻唱,他透露原定計劃開始工作,但現時惟有再休息多一段時間,復活節有工作安排,希望復活節真的可以復活,他透露現時身上有三個微創手術的傷口,近日其中一傷口出現滲水情況,醫生診斷後是傷口發炎,他每日要往醫院清洗傷口,已持續了五天,估計還要繼續一至兩星期,他謂要割開傷口先可以洗到,痛得他忍不住大叫。

胡杏兒被問及傳穎走音一事,她指勁歌熱舞時亦會有壓力,惟有多排練,本身亦試過走音,現場難免會如此,但自己會盡量享受現場表演的機會。

另談及佘詩曼被指逼鄭嘉穎表態,她認為女方不需要這樣做,大家都是成年人,如果是真的,請大家給空間他們發展。鍾嘉欣亦認為兩人同車很正常,大家要給空間二人發展,她說:「藝人也有自己的私人生活,若是真的我會支持及祝福他們。」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:41 pm

[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony Newayf10[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony Newayf11[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony Newayf12[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony Newayf13[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony Newayf14[30 March 2009] UPDATED: Myolie at Neway Karaoke Awards Ceremony Thumb_10

credit: myoliewu.org , CC
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeleec Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:28 am

Myolie is getting prettier by the day!!!

sheeleec
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:41 am

I love Myolie's outfit. Pnik is her color. BTW what event is this?So glad to see Myolie have time to do functions. Seems not TVB related, but Neway Star's arrangement.
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:01 am

Yes haha I want to know what function too, because I want to categorize it better in my collection =]
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:20 am

Noticed that Myolie is much thinner, her cheeks are like sunken in. I hope she's fine. I still dont' quite like her dark, heavy eye shadow. Looks like she has decided to keep her mushroomy hairstyle, at least for now;) smile
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 am

I have always felt Myolie is a down-to-earth and a very intelligent young woman and her comments about Kevin and Charmaine indicated that. The reporter or reporters are taking this incident and making it into something like being illegitimate or illegal action on both sides. I think they all fear damaging the images that they all formed on artists. But, Myolie’s answer is the normal answer to say and I totally agree with her. And I agreed she is pretty in the photos with Vincent.

She has been low-key lately, keeping herself invisible.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by ice6angel Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:23 am

I agree that she is pretty but I think Myolie is a bit too skinny. =S

ice6angel
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:15 am

go_myo wrote:Yes haha I want to know what function too, because I want to categorize it better in my collection =]

O!sorry..its "Neway Karaoke Prize Presentation"
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 am

^ No problem, I will correct it as soon as possible :)
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down