Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood

+3
hermidude
WaterWonders
linnette_zj
7 posters

Go down

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood Empty [14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood

Post by linnette_zj Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:42 pm

credit: myoliewu.org

Talks have been going around on whether it will be demolished, but till now, after 3 months, it is still here. Not only the neighbourhood people are there, quite a number of youngsters are there too. Right hand holding a camera, left hand holding a packet of eggs pancake. THis place has over 40 years of history, since 1969. From the start of the street, fried chicken, egg pancake, etc, it brings about different stories. Myolie who was studying in a school in that area, misses the time when she went to the cafe each morning for breakfast.
[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood 20090410

When she was in primary school, Myolie was studying in 柏 德 學 校. Everyday she will walk to school. "My school is in 下邨, 阿 嫲 stays on the 10th block, so i played at 下邨 all the time.Every long weekend, when i go to school on saturday morning, i will pass the streets, and there is this hawker that sells beef, and there is also an ox head that doesn't have skin but has eyes. I was very afraid of it when i was young, everytime i passed by it, i will pretend to not see it!" Didn't know that Myolie's memory of the place has more scary memories. "聖 馬 太 junior school has this big field, every time,during the 7th Month, there will be a ceremony held that. Many times, i will also go and look at the various programs there. I was very afraid but yet wanted to pull my sister along to watch it."

Last year, before the school relocated, Myolie specially went back to visit her teachers and old friends. " When i went back, the environment was still similar to the past, but everything seems to have shrunk in size! The water cooler that i always drank from in the past, has also shrunk in size! I remember that there was this classmate called, 林祥 發. There is a tailor shop next to the field, which belongs to her family. When i went back there the last time, i did specially go back there to find her." 林 祥 發, do u still remember ur schoolmate, Myolie Wu?

Morning

"I attend afternoon sessions so i will go to '興 記' for breakfast everyday. THe most i ate was Luncheon Meat Noodles, Egg Toast, and a cup of Almond or Holicks, Sometimes i will go to the porridge store to have porridge or
Steamed vermicelli roll..." That morning, Myolie specially went to have her meal at '興 記'. "The taste didn't change, the environment is similar too, everytime is quite old. One new thing is the air con."

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood 20090411
Last year, Myolie specially went there to eat what she used to eat almost everyday.

Afternoon

" After school, i really do enjoy going there to buy food, fish eggs, Fried Chicken, etc. 下 邨 has too many nice food! Today, i bought something like a pancake to eat..Egg cakes?That time it wasn't very popular, it was very expensive! Sometimes, i will go and buy 食鬼, very well behaved, it is a thrend in the past!"

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood 20090412
The food that she really likes when she was young was peanut butter pancake and coconut pancake. One costs about HKD 10.

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood 20090413
After school, Myolie really loves going to eat chicken chop and fishball.食打冷, 韭菜豬紅 ,蠔餅,

Night

" Usually we will go as a family to have dinner together. I remember that there was one near the field, orange doors, and there is a second storey to it. My whole family will be there to eat 潮 州 Noodles, etc. "

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood 20090420
After returning to the classrooms, "many things seem to be the same as the previous years. "

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood 20090419
Visiting her old school, "That year's teacher and form teacher still knows i am!"

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood 20090416
Going back there, seems to have become a big star, everyone also gathered together and sang the school song.

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood 20090417
Myolie attends the afternoon session, after school, she will usually have dinner with her family at 下 邨.

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood 20090418
Myolie when she was in kindergarden. The hair style is exactly the same as now.

Original Text:

[09/04/14 訪問] 搵 食 地 圖 1 : 明 星 街 坊 舊 街 坊 胡 杏 兒   牛 下 三 餐 ( (蘋果日報) (只貼杏兒部份)

話 拆 又 未 拆 , 過 了 3 月 , 牛 頭 角 下 邨 仍 然 安 好 , 不 止 街 坊 緬 懷 , 不 少 後 生 仔 也 去 朝聖 , 右 手 一 部 單 反 相 機 狂 攝 , 左 手 一 包 雞 蛋 仔 。 下 邨 作 為 現 存 最 後 一 個 徙 置 屋 邨 , 1969 年 至 今 已 40 年 歷 史 , 從 街 口 炸 雞 髀 用 的 大 油 鑊 、 紅 紅 炭 火 燒 出 來 的 雞 蛋 仔 、到 螢 光 橙 色 的 墨 魚 … … 都 記 載 了 不 同 的 故 事 。 童 年 時 在 下 邨 讀 書 的 胡 杏 兒 , 就 最 懷念 每 朝 去 食 早 餐 的 興 記 茶 餐 廳 。

記 者 : 吳 允 冲
攝 影 : 陳 陶 鈞 、 伍 慶 泉

街 市 牛 頭 最 驚 嚇

小 學 時 期 , 杏 兒 在 下 邨 的 柏 德 學 校 讀 書 , 每 日 從 德 福 花 園 的 屋 企 行 返 學 。 「 我 喺 下邨 讀 書 , 阿 嫲 又 住 10 座 , 所 以 成 日 喺 下 邨 玩 。 每 逢 長 周 , 禮 拜 六 朝 早 返 學 都 經 過街 市 , 入 面 有 個 牛 肉 檔 , 總 有 一 個 無 晒 皮 但 係 有 眼 嘅 牛 頭 擺 喺 度 , 細 個 好 驚 , 次 次經 過 都 扮 睇 唔 到 ! 」 想 不 到 , 杏 兒 對 下 邨 的 回 憶 , 是 驚 嚇 居 多 。 「 聖 馬 太 小 學 隔 籬有 個 大 球 場 , 每 年 鬼 節 都 有 盂 蘭 勝 會 , 好 多 時 都 會 去 睇 神 功 戲 , 嗰 啲 鬼 王 起 到 好 高, 明 明 好 驚 又 要 拉 住 家 姐 去 睇 。 」

上 年 母 校 搬 遷 前 , 杏 兒 特 登 回 去 探 老 師 和 舊 同 學 。 「 返 到 去 環 境 同 以 前 差 不 多 , 但樣 樣 都 好 似 縮 咗 水 咁 ! 我 以 前 成 日 飲 水 的 飲 水 機 都 縮 咗 水 ! 最 記 得 有 個 同 學 仔 叫 林祥 發 , 球 場 隔 籬 有 間 裙 褂 舖 係 佢 屋 企 開 , 上 次 返 去 都 仲 喺 度 , 我 有 特 登 去 搵 佢 。 」林 祥 發 , 你 還 記 得 胡 杏 兒 同 學 嗎 ?

去 年 杏 兒 特 意 去 興 記 食 她 以 前 經 常 吃 的 常 餐 。

「 放 學 之 後 我 最 鍾 意 去 買 嘢 食 , 魚 蛋 、 碗 仔 翅 、 炸 雞 髀 呀 … … 下 邨 太 多 嘢 食 啦 ! 我成 日 都 食 pancake 嗰 種 … … 夾 餅 ! 雞 蛋 仔 ? 嗰 時 唔 係 好 興 , 貴 嘢 嚟 架 ! 有 時 又 去 士多 買 食 鬼 、 乖 乖 , 以 前 好 興 架 ﹗ 」

杏 兒 童 年 時 最 愛 的 小 食 就 是 夾 滿 花 生 醬 、 椰 絲 砂 糖 的 夾 餅 。 炭 爐 夾 餅 $10

■ 杏 兒 放 學 後 最 愛 食 雞 髀 、 魚 蛋 。

「 夜 晚 好 多 時 都 會 一 家 人 落 去 食 飯 , 我 記 得 有 一 間 喺 球 場 附 近 … … 橙 色 門 口 … … 可以 上 2 樓 㗎 , 成 家 人 會 去 食 潮 州 麪 , 食 打 冷 , 韭 菜 豬 紅 、 蠔 餅 , 有 時 又 會 去 大 牌 檔食 海 鮮 食 東 風 螺 、 炒 蜆 。 」

杏 兒 牛 下 足 迹

回 到 課 室 , 「 好 多 景 物 都 同 我 以 前 讀 書 一 樣 。 」

探 訪 母 校 , 「 估 唔 到 當 年 的 老 師 和 班 主 任 對 我 仲 有 印 象 ! 」

「 一 返 去 好 似 變 咗 巨 星 咁 , 大 家 仲 一 齊 唱 校 歌 。 」

杏 兒 返 下 晝 班 , 放 學 後 常 與 家 人 在 下 邨 開 飯 。

幼 稚 園 時 的 杏 兒 , 髮 型 居 然 同 而 家 一 模 一 樣 。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood Empty Re: [14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood

Post by WaterWonders Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:43 am

thanks for the news! I like her scarf!
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood Empty Re: [14 April 2009] Myolie visiting the neighbourhood

Post by hermidude Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:50 am

I luv the scarf too. Bright colors. She wore it after the IFPI awards too.
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:56 am

It is always nice to see Myolie going back to visit her old stumping ground, just being an ordinary person like all of us. Hope she had a good time and enjoy the memory from this visit of her neighborhood.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:21 am

Yeah..i think its nice of her to do this.. and i'm sure the old neighbourhood people enjoyed her presence there too
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by chuajoanne Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:02 pm

haha myo is so nice to take time to go back and visit!
chuajoanne
chuajoanne
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:36 pm

thanks for sharing :]
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by rui Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:37 am

good to know more about myolie's childhood.
I like what she wearing in the 2nd pic.she look so cute when she's in kindergarden.
rui
rui
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down