Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[21 May 2009] Myolie is going to have a duet with a mysterious handsome man

+3
deedeehu
goldengater
linnette_zj
7 posters

Go down

[21 May 2009] Myolie is going to have a duet with a mysterious handsome man Empty [21 May 2009] Myolie is going to have a duet with a mysterious handsome man

Post by linnette_zj Thu May 21, 2009 10:36 pm

credit: myoliewu.org
p.s if you would like to post the pictures up at other forums, please upload to your own server. Thank'you.

[21 May 2009] Myolie is going to have a duet with a mysterious handsome man Ncbrka01_20090521181652_big
Myolie went to the radio station to promote her new song today "Love delusion". She expressed that her new album will probably launch in October. In her new album, she will be having a duet with a mysterious man. Myolie laughed that the man is very handsome, but refused to announce who he is : "More handsome than Bosco."

[21 May 2009] Myolie is going to have a duet with a mysterious handsome man EE02hanyee
Myolie went to the radio station to promote her new song "Love Delusion" today. She expressed that in her new album, she will be working together with a handsome man. Asked if he is Bosco? Myolie said: "More handsome than him."

When the reporter teased that she has hurt Bosco's heart, she tried to make it up and said: "In my heart, Brad Pitt is a natural handsome man in the world.

Original Text:

[09/05/21 新聞] 胡杏兒跟靚仔神秘人合唱 (on.cc即時新聞)

胡杏兒到電台宣傳新歌《戀愛妄想》,表示正灌錄的新碟計劃十月推出,當中與神秘人合唱,杏兒笑拍合唱的歌手非常靚仔,但堅拒透露是誰只謂:「靚仔過Bosco(黃宗澤)。」

[09/05/21 新聞] 杏兒谷新歌傷男友心 (蘋果日報)

胡 杏 兒 今 日 到 商 台 宣 傳 新 歌 《 戀 愛 妄 想 》 , 透 露 新 碟 會 與 一 位 神 秘 靚 仔 合 作 , 問 到是 否 其 緋 聞 男 友 黃 宗 澤 (Bosco) 時 ? 杏 兒 竟 說 : 「 靚 仔 過 佢 架 。 」

當 記 者 笑 她 此 會 傷 盡 Bosco 心 , 杏 兒 即 補 鑊 說 : 「 喺 我 心 目 中 畢 彼 特 係 世 界 性 靚 仔 。 」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Thu May 21, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[21 May 2009] Myolie is going to have a duet with a mysterious handsome man Empty Re: [21 May 2009] Myolie is going to have a duet with a mysterious handsome man

Post by linnette_zj Thu May 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Yesterday, Myolie accepted an interview with Cha Siu Yan, to promote her new song "Love Delusion". Asked if she likes handsome guys? Myolie said that although she likes but she prefers man with inner beauty. Myolie said that in her first relationship, she didn't even kiss on the face. That time, felt that the guy expressed his feelings for her, and he wasn't too bad, so just got together, didn't know if it can be considered dating.

DJ asked Myolie if she felt that Bosco has any weakness? she said: "his nose seems a bit crooked, his looks has no problem, but heard from him that he wants to be fitter." Mentioned that Master So predicted that Bosco will marry in 2014 while Myolie will marry in 2012. However, if Myolie initiates, they will be able to get married together. Myolie laughed and said: "Its possible to happen, maybe that time, i will initiate and tell the company to open a drama for us to let us get married."

Original Text:

[09/05/23 新聞] 胡杏兒嫌黃宗澤鼻歪 (星島日報)

胡杏兒昨日接受商台查小欣訪問,宣傳新歌《戀愛妄想》,她被問喜歡靚仔嗎?杏兒謂雖然喜歡,但較喜歡有內涵的。杏兒坦言第一次與男仔拍拖連親臉也沒有,當時感覺是有男仔向自己示愛,對方又不錯,那就一起了,也不知道算不算是拍拖。

主持問杏兒覺得黃宗澤有缺點嗎?她說:「他的鼻好像有點歪,樣貌都無問題,但聽講他很想操Fit自己。」提及蘇民峰日前批黃宗澤會於2014年結婚,杏兒會在2012年結婚,若果杏兒做主動,他們才有機會開花結果,杏兒笑說:「都會發生的,或者到時我主動同公司講,開一齣劇給我們結婚。」文:溫敏芝

Credit: myoliewu.org

Last edited by linnette_zj on Sat May 23, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[21 May 2009] Myolie is going to have a duet with a mysterious handsome man Empty Re: [21 May 2009] Myolie is going to have a duet with a mysterious handsome man

Post by goldengater Fri May 22, 2009 7:54 am

This is great news. Hope her song will be successful. Brad Pitt is one of my favorite actor as well. I'm eager to know who is the mysterious handsome guy.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by deedeehu Fri May 22, 2009 11:43 am

really wonder who the mystery man is... five month til her next album.. i can't wait.. poor bosco.. but then again.. bosco is more cute than handsome so i'm not surprise that she replied to the comment that way...
deedeehu
deedeehu
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Fri May 22, 2009 3:56 pm

It's chilam cheung. :P
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles9294 Fri May 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Yea,I agree Chilam is handsome:P and hope that mysterious man is him.

Bubbles9294
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Fri May 22, 2009 6:34 pm

So it might be Chilam?

Myolie is lucky to be able to duet with many hot guys for this second EP. She got Kevin and now this mysterious guy blushy

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Sat May 23, 2009 2:27 am

If it's really Chilam, I'm hoping that they can film the MV together (and not give us some trashy MV again =.=)

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat May 23, 2009 11:34 pm

YES!!! I totally agree!!! i don't want some a lousy MV....
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down