Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[2 June 2009] Expressed that her first relationship wasn't romantic, Myolie felt that Bosco can't give her a sense of security

4 posters

Go down

[2 June 2009] Expressed that her first relationship wasn't romantic, Myolie felt that Bosco can't give her a sense of security Empty [2 June 2009] Expressed that her first relationship wasn't romantic, Myolie felt that Bosco can't give her a sense of security

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:19 am

[2 June 2009] Expressed that her first relationship wasn't romantic, Myolie felt that Bosco can't give her a sense of security

[2 June 2009] Expressed that her first relationship wasn't romantic, Myolie felt that Bosco can't give her a sense of security Fi000110

A perfect and beautiful first relationship is every girl's best memory; however if the first relationship isn't sweet,and the first kiss isn't romantic, it is quite bad!

Myolie's new song "Love Delusion" expressed: "If you over emphasis on the handsome looks, i am afraid that you will mess things up", "happy or not, only you understand your own emotions". It reminds young girls to be careful in their choice. She doesn't want people to follow her mistakes.

"First love is important to every girl, so it is a must to choose the right person and choose the right location for the first kiss! Cannot just look at the guy's outer appearance, must emphasize on his inner characteristics. And have to go through a period of knowing each other first, understanding if you and him are suitable to be together."

Classmates' encouragement

"My first love happened under a silly case, that time i was High School year 2 in Ireland. I changed from a all girls school to a mixed school, didn't know how to get along with guys and it happened that a guy started to pursue me. Honestly, the guy was quite good looking, and felt that he is not bad. My classmates said "Ok la! date la...!" So i started my first relationship, but after two weeks,it couldn't last anymore, because afterall, we didn't know each other well enough and doesn't fit each other. When asked about the impression left by my first love, i only remember that a few times, he tried to kiss me, i was so scared that i closed my mouth and didn't know how to react, and immediately, dead air for awhile. Everytime when i think of this, i think it is very funny; but first love should have a beautiful memory, and not just the humorous component, and it is all because the person isn't my ideal choice.

First kiss given at 16 years old

Didn't think that not only is her first love not ideal, her first kiss is also disappointing, unexpectedly hit the right mark!

" First kiss is at 16 years old, when it was my 3rd relationship, the guy is quite good looking too, haha! But unfortunately, isn't one that i love the most. In addition, the venue isn't romantic at all. It is different from what i imagine my first kiss to be....and because my first love and first kiss does not have a sweet and romantic memory, and all this happened mostly when i was schooling, schooling is the most happy time in one's life, should really enjoy it, hence i miss two precious experience, thus hope that everyone will not have the same regret as me."

When choosing the other half, must balance between the inner and outer appearance

Although Myolie acknowledged that she always have difficulties running away from "姐兒愛俏" fate, but luckily, she didn't meet any 'weak' or heartless man, so she hopes that through the song's lyrics, she can encourage young girls to balance between the inner and outer appearance when choosing their other half, know how to protect themselves. Today's Myolie definitely knows the principle in "白箇中", but coincidentally, her rumoured boyfriend Bosco wong is also part of the handsome guys group, so is he an ideal partner? Myolie smiled and said: "no, of course he is very good, but he has the bad boy feel, not saying that he is really one, but a lot of girls like this type of guy, will make me feel insecure, i am someone who needs to feel very secured."

credit; myoliewu.org
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[2 June 2009] Expressed that her first relationship wasn't romantic, Myolie felt that Bosco can't give her a sense of security Empty Re: [2 June 2009] Expressed that her first relationship wasn't romantic, Myolie felt that Bosco can't give her a sense of security

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:20 am

[09/06/02 訪問] 自揭初戀毫不浪漫 杏兒嫌宗澤無安全感 (星島日報)

初戀無限美,是每個少女的美好印記;但若然初戀不甜蜜,還加上初吻不浪漫,又何只差了一點點!

胡杏兒 的新歌《戀愛妄想》寫覑「英俊叫你過分重視 我怕你誤了事」、「開心不開心 只得你了解自己心態」,提點情竇初開的少女小心擇偶,就是不想有人重蹈她的覆轍。

「初戀對每個女仔都好重要,所以必須要嚴選對象和嚴選初吻地點!不可只睇男仔外表、要注重內心,並且要經過相處、了解大家是否合得來。」

同學推波助瀾

「我的初戀就是在『傻傻纒』的情況下發生,當時到了愛爾蘭升讀中二,亦是由女校轉到男女校,不懂和男生相處,湊巧有個男同學追求自己,說真的對方幾有型幾靚仔,覺得幾合眼緣,身邊的同學又話『OK呀,拍啦……!』,就這樣開始了初戀,但到了2個星期就頂不住了,因始終認識不深、彼此不夾。若問到初戀留下的印象,我只記得有次對方想撲前吻我,我嚇得遮嘴不懂反應,即時Dead Air了一段時間,每次想起都覺得很好笑;不過初戀應該有好多美麗回憶,而不是只有搞笑,全因對方不是自己的理想人選。」

16歲被奪初吻

沒想到初戀不夠理想,初吻也叫杏兒失望,竟連中「孖寶」!

「初吻是在16歲,第3次拍拖的時候,對方同樣幾靚仔,哈哈!不過可惜亦不是自己最喜歡的人,加上地點也不浪漫,跟幻想的初吻完全不同……正因為自己的初戀和初吻都未能有甜蜜和浪漫的回憶,而這些又大多發生在讀書階段,求學時期是人生中最快樂的時間,應好好享受,自己2度錯過了寶貴的體驗,更不想大家有遺憾。」

擇偶內外兼顧

雖然杏兒坦承自己一直難逃「姐兒愛俏」的宿命,不過亦慶幸沒有遇上一些很「衰」和很負心的人,所以憑歌寄語少女擇偶要內外兼顧,懂得保護自己。今日的杏兒當然明白箇中道理,但湊巧緋聞男友黃宗澤 也是靚仔一族,又是否其理想對象?杏兒笑笑口說:「不是,當然他很好,但感覺像壞男孩,並非指他實質是,但這種男人會有很多女人鐘意,會令我好無安全感,我是一個很需要安全感的人。」

文:林子棠

圖:Jimmy

化妝:Cyrus Lee@Beauty Teach

髮型:Kel Fung@Double H

服裝:Killah

場地:MegaBox CEO
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[2 June 2009] Expressed that her first relationship wasn't romantic, Myolie felt that Bosco can't give her a sense of security Empty Re: [2 June 2009] Expressed that her first relationship wasn't romantic, Myolie felt that Bosco can't give her a sense of security

Post by boscolie_x3 Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 pm

thanks for sharing :]
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by deedeehu Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:12 am

well.. i hardly remeber who my first bf was.. hahaha.. it's interesting how myolie had put it.. cuz really.. i think most ppl now a days do not have the romantic types of first bf or first kiss.. it's usually more or less peer pressure.. sad... but very true...
deedeehu
deedeehu
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:56 am

thanks for the news! This is a nice way to advertise her CD!
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down