Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[26 Mar 08] Bosco Wong Meets Myolie's Parents in an outrageous look

5 posters

Go down

[26 Mar 08] Bosco Wong Meets Myolie's Parents in an outrageous look Empty [26 Mar 08] Bosco Wong Meets Myolie's Parents in an outrageous look

Post by Wenbie Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:34 pm

[26 Mar 08] Bosco Wong Meets Myolie's Parents in an outrageous look Lorealhairshowfunction25thmarch2-12

Bosco Wong Meets Myolie's Parents in an outrageous look
Rumored couple Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong attended the L'Oreal Professionnel French Hair show last night, where they modelled their wild hairstyles. The show presented IL Colpo Group and Double H Hair.Nail hairstyles and their hairstylists' various creations. Although the two both presented themselves with outrageous hairstyles, but also made it an entire black show. Myolie Wu wore a thinned-cloth black night gown, while Bosco had on heavy make-up on the eyes , making his appearance look crazy and somewhat scary.

Met Parents while filming Series
Myolie's parents especially came to support their daughter, Bosco "met the parents" on stage, he expresses that he did not know that her parents were at the show, "My appearance should not scare the elders, before when filming series, I already met Uncle when he visited the set." It turns out that Bosco and Myolie Wu had the same hairstylist, this time the two attended the show as friends, Bosco says: "I did not dare to accept too much salary, in case in the future my hairstyle might look ugly." Myolie expresses that although this is not her most fit appearance, but Bosco who was besides her greatly praises her that she is fit! and does not need to lose any weight. Myolie replies: "Bosco's heavy eye make up is very handsome!" Asked if she knows Roger Kwok just had a baby boy? The two expresses that they would buy him gifts, but Myolie expresses that Roger has everything already, its hard to find a gift for him, and Bosco laughs and said that Roger's a human luxuary.

Mandy Cho and Leanne Li also had different hairstyles, their hairs were combed into a long pony tail. Mandy laughs and said, "When I was backstage, I constantly flinged my hair onto other people, the hairstylist had to constantly apologized to people."

Credits:
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEntertainmentUniverse
Source: Mingpao

More pics here:
https://myolie-wu.forumotion.com/photo-gallery-f6/25-march-2008-loreal-hair-show-t168.htm

---------
Myolie think she's not fit enough? o.O. I think she's obsessed with losing weight nowadays lol. She's already too skinny imo...
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

[26 Mar 08] Bosco Wong Meets Myolie's Parents in an outrageous look Empty Re: [26 Mar 08] Bosco Wong Meets Myolie's Parents in an outrageous look

Post by myolie_lover4lyfe Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:54 pm

Hahah, Thanks!!~ I can't stop laughing every time i see Bosco in this picture.. Haha. So Cute!!~
myolie_lover4lyfe
myolie_lover4lyfe
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

[26 Mar 08] Bosco Wong Meets Myolie's Parents in an outrageous look Empty Re: [26 Mar 08] Bosco Wong Meets Myolie's Parents in an outrageous look

Post by BBgirl Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:25 pm

Agree with Bosco that Myolie's fit!!!So no more dieting please or else she'll be a skeleton soon lol

I still find their make up weird especially Bosco!!OMG!!Eye Liner is such a NO NO for him no
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by myoliefan01 Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:58 am

Myolie looks ... LOL.
Thanks for sharing. [:

myoliefan01
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by jess_886 Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Haha tht picture was funny.
Bosco.....lol!
jess_886
jess_886
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://www.myspace.com/luvin_jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down