Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House

+2
go_myo
BBgirl
6 posters

Go down

[27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House Empty [27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House

Post by BBgirl Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:34 pm

[27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House 1_40
[27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House 2_31

Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House

Last night Myolie Wu and the President of Ocean Park both attended 「十月全城哈囉喂暨保良善心熱爆全Hong Kong慈善夜」 event. The two both had halloween costumes on for the "Ghost Wedding Party", after exchanging "bones", the Ghost Groom Myolie gave Ghost Bride 3 kisses, 2 of them were on the face and one on the lips, it was very funny. Towards this time's "marriage" does Myolie feel its lucky? Myoile thinks its okay, because its for charity.

Afterwards, the Ghost wedded couple entered the "Ghost Village" and played in the haunted house, Myolie said: "We're in a hurry to go in and do our "dung fong!" . But after entering Myolie screamed "OH MY GOD". Afterwards, Myolie was asked if this is the first time she went into a Haunted House? She said: "actually each year I go with friends to play, I'm afraid but I want to play! (With Bosco Wong?) Nope, with other friends. Because I had on a mask, so no one was able to recognize me." She also laughs and said that she wants to invite Bosco to play this year because she wnts to know if he is the same as her - afraid.

Source: On.CC, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

===========

Lol Bosco should be the corpse bride instead haha.... bwahahaha
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House Empty Re: [27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House

Post by go_myo Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Thanks for sharing! ^_^ These functions are always so funny because of the funny costumes and make-over :)
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

[27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House Empty Re: [27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House

Post by awesomeitsjackie Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:33 am

wow....that's kind of scary...lol. Myolie wants to invite Bosco into aa haunted house! Wow! I bet she has to comfort him when he gets scared in there!!! hahah
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:13 am

^ lol... maybe its the other day way round.. he can comfort her when she is scare too.. hahaha...

Thanks for translating the news bbgirl! :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:24 am

Happy to see her having some fun. She deserves it.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by bblui Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:07 am

Who was Myo kissing? The ocean park president??
bblui
bblui
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:33 am

According to the published public information, yes.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:22 am

More news: (took only Myolie's part)

credit: myoliewu.org

[27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House 110

[27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House 211

[27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House 311

[27 September 2008]Myolie Wu wants to invite Bosco Wong to go in Haunted House 20080939

After exchanging rings, Myolie kissed the 'ghost bride' 3 times, and the last time was on the lips! THen, both of them proceed into the Haunted House. When asked about her feelings and mood, Myolie smiled and said: " we are rushing to "dong fong" (Wedding night)!" And while both of them are in the haunted house, the whole process will be filmed. Myolie was heard shouting "Oh My God!" Myolie also revealed that she will attend such parties with her friends every year, because she enjoys the fear and yet wanna play kind of feeling. When asked if it was with Bosco? She said: " no la... so far, i have come with only my friends. Since i'm wearing a mask, no one can recognise me. But this year, i will consider inviting him (Bosco) to come, because this year, i can bring friends in free of charge." When her kiss with the president of Ocean Park was mentioned, she said: "Ai yeah! don't have la, touch a little thats all!"

Original text:

兩人交換了特大鑽戒,杏兒更3吻「鬼新娘」,最後一次更嘴對嘴呢!隨後二人更進行鬼屋試玩,司儀問到杏兒心情如何,她笑說:「我們趕着入去洞房!」而二人入鬼屋內的情景,大會就安排了全程直播,只見杏兒全程大嗌「Oh My God!」事後,杏兒透露每年都跟朋友到此,更喜歡又驚又愛玩的感覺。談到是否同黃宗澤 來玩,她說:「不是啦!都只是跟朋友來玩。我亦戴着面具入場,所以沒有人認得出我。不過今年我都會考 慮請他(黃宗澤)來,因今年我可以免費帶朋友入場。」提到她跟盛智文嘴對嘴?她說:「哎呀!沒有啦,踫到的呢!」
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:24 am

^ haha.. she said she only went with friends the past few times..so does it imply that Bosco is not her friend? hahaha..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down