Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[04 Apr 08] TVB Hunan Dancing participants News--Myolie

+6
honeybee
go_myo
viviantan_92
Caja
myoliefan01
hermidude
10 posters

Go down

[04 Apr 08] TVB Hunan Dancing participants News--Myolie Empty [04 Apr 08] TVB Hunan Dancing participants News--Myolie

Post by hermidude Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:10 am

PLease see the following url for the news:

http://news.hunantv.com.cn/lanmu/wdqj/xwbd/200804/t20080404_28478.html

Wonder about the pairing? Anyone can translate?

Names of TVB artists in the Dance Competition:

Eddie Kwan
Christine Ng
Angela Tong
Myolie Wu
Timmy Hung
Derek Kwok
Wang Jyun Jie (Former Miss HK)
Kevin Cheng
Kenneth Ma
Nancy Wu

Possibly: Eddie & Christine, Angela & Tian Ming, Derek & former Miss HK, Kevin & Myolie , and Kenneth & Nancy?
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[04 Apr 08] TVB Hunan Dancing participants News--Myolie Empty Re: [04 Apr 08] TVB Hunan Dancing participants News--Myolie

Post by myoliefan01 Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:54 am

Hmm. I can't read it. Anyone wanna translate and let me know what this dancing this is about?

myoliefan01
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

[04 Apr 08] TVB Hunan Dancing participants News--Myolie Empty Re: [04 Apr 08] TVB Hunan Dancing participants News--Myolie

Post by Caja Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:34 pm

Yes,translation please happy
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by viviantan_92 Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:24 pm

hope that Myolie will pair with Kelvin!!!

viviantan_92
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:34 pm

I don't think they say who Myolie is paired up with, but most likely Kevin Cheng, because they are promoting them...
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by honeybee Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:51 am

I just translated the first part.

Today (April 4th), reporters received news from Hunan TV that the dancing show, Strictly Come Dancing (second season), will air soon on April 17th. TVB will send Eddie Kwan, Myolie Wu, Angela Tong, Christine Ng, Timmy Hung, Kenneth Ma, Nancy Wu, Wong Gwan Hing (Miss HK First Runner Up), Derek Kwok, and Kevin Cheng to participate in the show.

In the first season of 'Strictly', Michael Tse showed off his talent in dancing and became the winner.
-------------------------------------------
As for the pairing, I'm not sure how they do it, but the TVB artists may not all pair up with each other; some may pair up with mainland artists. In the first season, Michael Tse was paired up with Tong Siu (唐笑), Shirley Yeung was paired up with Cheung Kit (張杰), Carlo Ng was paired up with Sonija Kwok, I think Joe Ma was paired up with Chow Ka Wai (周家蔚). I don't remember the rest, but I think they were paired up with mainland artists.
honeybee
honeybee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by kikibear Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:36 am

Thanks for the news honeybee sis! Can't wait to find out what the pairings are going to be.

LOL....just had a thought of how cool it would be if Feng Shao Fung could be one of the mainland artists that participates in it!!!....Haha....then it could be a reunion for Jan Man and Bing Yee....ok...just my random though....

edit:

guess my little dream won't come true...here's a clip that shows who is going to be participating

http://mv.baidu.com/export/flashplayer.swf?vid=f758931eb35abce814f17c88
kikibear
kikibear
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Ah ok,no Raymond hikx hix but chayoo Myolie happy
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bblui Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:41 am

Can't wait to see who's Myolie pairing w/..... smile
bblui
bblui
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by shuyi Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:52 am

i want kevin&myolie!!
but seriously speaking, i cant imagine how kc dancing. =X
shuyi
shuyi
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:29 pm

So it's not a random dancing show, but more a competition? smile In the 1st season Michael Tse was the winner, so I believe it's a competition where people can be kicked out and finally having a winner, I hope Myolie performs well and be in the top 3! bwahahaha
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:55 pm

^Yeah agree!!Hope Myolie could be in the Top 3 or Top 5 at least....

and I really want to see Kevolie get pair together this season!!It would be kinda odd for me to watch Myolie pairing up with a mainland guy except if his hot like Feng Shao Feng then I wouldn't mind lol bwahahaha
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down