Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Old News] Myolie Wu: Ambassador of Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services

+2
Caja
hkangel
6 posters

Go down

[Old News] Myolie Wu: Ambassador of Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services Empty [Old News] Myolie Wu: Ambassador of Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services

Post by hkangel Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:55 pm

taken from http://www.poleungkuk.org.hk/plk/index.aspx?id=20080213155316&lang=t
and http://www.cac.edu.hk/hkadf/chi/events/yanoitong/012.htm

[Old News] Myolie Wu: Ambassador of Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services 20080222092543

Outstanding Charitable Artistes Award 2008: Myolie Wu

Myolie Wu started her new chapter in the entertainment industry after winning the second-runner-up title of Miss Hong Kong at 19 when she was studying biochemistry in HKUST. Her cheerful character, healthy image and devotion to the showbiz earned her jobs together with social responsibilities from charitable organizations.

Working as spokespersons for many government departments and social groups, Wu has never lessened her efforts in charitable work. As an ambassador for Oxfam for two consecutive years, Wu not only help raise fund from charitable sale in Hong Kong but also paid a visit to Pingliang in Gansu Province in the Mainland to evaluate how the tailor- made Oxfam project would help improve their lives and better their environment. This year, Wu is appointed Ambassador of Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services Sponsorship Programme and her task is to advocate supports from the public for the provision of quality accommodation, skilful training and auxiliary medical and social rehabilitation support services to the mentally disabled.

----------------

[Old News] Myolie Wu: Ambassador of Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services 20080222092535

[Old News] Myolie Wu: Ambassador of Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services 20080222092552
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[Old News] Myolie Wu: Ambassador of Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services Empty Re: [Old News] Myolie Wu: Ambassador of Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services

Post by Caja Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:55 pm

It;s an old news?
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[Old News] Myolie Wu: Ambassador of Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services Empty Re: [Old News] Myolie Wu: Ambassador of Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services

Post by linnette_zj Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:18 pm

oh.i never seen this before.. thanks for posting it up!
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:54 pm

I think this news is dated back last year....not sure though but thanks for posting it up anyway.... smile
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Myo won the Outstanding Charitable Artistes Award 2008 at the end of September this year.

I've kinda combined the two articles together about the Yan Oi Tong Award and the Po Leung Kuk news, since they relate to each other.

I thought this was worth posting up coz it's 'actual' news (and not gossip), and it showcases Myolie's contribution to charity.
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:43 am

hkangel wrote:Myo won the Outstanding Charitable Artistes Award 2008 at the end of September this year.

I've kinda combined the two articles together about the Yan Oi Tong Award and the Po Leung Kuk news, since they relate to each other.

I thought this was worth posting up coz it's 'actual' news (and not gossip), and it showcases Myolie's contribution to charity.
It is one of her many unselfish acts and contribution back to the people of Hong Kong. It should be display because Myolie is the type of person that gives a lot back to the people of her city. It is what makes her so great and I do agree with hkangel.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtsuyoshi Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:25 pm

Thanks for posting this. Don't think I saw the news about Po Leung Kuk Rehabilitation Services before. This is one of the good point we can learn from Myo. Giving back to society=D
luvtsuyoshi
luvtsuyoshi
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down