Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[3 August 2008] Myolie Wu at Mr. Hong Kong show

+5
swtaznlaydee
soffiagiang
linnette_zj
awesomeitsjackie
go_myo
9 posters

Go down

[3 August 2008] Myolie Wu at Mr. Hong Kong show Empty [3 August 2008] Myolie Wu at Mr. Hong Kong show

Post by go_myo Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:11 pm

credits: mingpao, staroriental.com

[08/08/03 新闻] 杀死人的笑容朱允崇爆分膺港男 (新报)

[3 August 2008] Myolie Wu at Mr. Hong Kong show F_1m_0b825e2 [3 August 2008] Myolie Wu at Mr. Hong Kong show F_2m_988f912
[3 August 2008] Myolie Wu at Mr. Hong Kong show F_3m_1bad978 [3 August 2008] Myolie Wu at Mr. Hong Kong show F_4m_05a5c89

「香港先生」昨晚於一片尖叫声中诞生,赛前大热被传与温家伟断背的朱允崇,凭杀死人的笑容和均称的身材,众望所归,成为「盛年组」冠军兼夺「2008香港先生」殊荣;至於「少年组」温家伟则大热倒灶,爆冷由罗天宇夺得冠军!无《2008香港先生选举》昨晚於将军澳电视广播城举行,大会司仪由郑裕玲(Do姐)、杨千嬅及丘凯敏担任,郑希怡、钟舒漫、官恩娜、关心妍、黄伊汶、曹敏莉、胡杏儿、徐淑敏、伍咏薇(伍姑娘)、汤盈盈、杨洛婷、 Ana R.、Mandy Lieu及Rosemary等等半百女艺人「?饭应」出席联同现场600位女观众一起担任判评,即场投票选出「少年组」、「盛年组」冠军以及「2008香港先生」三个奖项。

甫开骚12位候选港男以飞机师造型进场,全场即起哄依哗鬼叫,自我介绍时,何君诚紧张到差点忘记台词,至於吕慧仪绯闻男友黄文迪未开声,现场反应就最大,叫嚣声不绝,至於朱允崇就出动英文「I Love You」来女!

陈冠标除衫观众嗌惊

在第一环节「必杀技」时,「少年组」表演打鼓的温家伟和健美操的陈冠标除衫骚肌肉,温家伟除衫全场女士即叫好,但陈冠标除衫时就有女观众大嗌:「哗!好得人惊!」相映成趣!而「盛年组」吕熙耍功夫连踢三脚表现突出,但仍不及表演花式技巧操的朱允崇受欢迎,不过,因为之前彩排时手部受伤关系,朱允崇做出一个单手凌空撑起动作时差点失手,看得全场观众非常肉紧,幸最后顺利完成动作,最后更以252票成为「必杀技」环节最高分得主。

伍姑娘狂吸氧气

紧接是全晚高潮「湿身泳装」环节,千嬅在介绍时听到水声已不停丧笑,搞到口震震念不出台词,在旁的Do姐看在眼内都忍不住拍她膊头笑说:「镇定 D!」而身穿泳裤淋湿身后的黄晋业行到曹敏莉面前锡了女方手背一啖,温家伟就跪地锡伍姑娘手背,怎料伍姑娘竟然自备氧气罩到场,随即套在口鼻上狂索反白眼扮晕,场面搞笑!此外,现场所见「少年组」六男齐齐剃掉所有腋毛;反观「盛年组」六壮男就齐齐有毛!

吕熙被Do姐骂虚伪

经过以上两个环节,「少年组」及「盛年组」各产生三强,他们分别与三位司仪进行辩论,其间正方的黄晋业讲到影亲密照值得鼓励时,笑说:「老左可以睇番年轻时既样嘛!」而同样是正方的罗天宇则笑说:「有时一言难尽,影低相同人分享方便D!」言毕即被反方的Do姐窒他说:「呢D相唔系剩系你同人分享,可能有好多人分享喎!」至於扮演反方的黄文迪谈到「香港女生已无优势」辩题时,他说:「香港女仔叻、专一,我识得既都好好,可能唔好既未识到!」对此,正方的千嬅闻言即笑说:「乜你咁好命!」而同样是反方的吕熙则说:「我谂唔到香港女仔有咩唔好喎!」即被正方Do姐笑骂他虚伪。

评判争住咀冠军

之后现场观众随即投票,「少年组」冠军由罗天宇爆冷夺得;至於「盛年组」冠军则是众望所归的朱允崇。而有「翻版张敬轩」之称的吕熙则於「复活赛」扮演《铁达尼号》里安纳度狄卡比奥的角色胜出,再有机会与罗天宇及朱允崇进行「终极必杀技」环节争夺「2008香港先生」殊荣,最后众望所归由大热朱允崇以「爆灯」票数夺得!赛后大批外籍女评判冲上台吻贺朱允崇,而他就来者不拒表现受落。问到他自觉凭甚麼胜出时,他就露出一个招牌阳光笑容,灿烂地笑说:「我觉得自己笑容系优势!」而「少年组」罗天宇则说:「我睇好温家伟,宣布一刻都好惊讶,都算系爆冷!」

Sorry for not translating it, but I think there is no news about Myolie only mentioned that she attended...
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

[3 August 2008] Myolie Wu at Mr. Hong Kong show Empty Re: [3 August 2008] Myolie Wu at Mr. Hong Kong show

Post by awesomeitsjackie Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:13 pm

I like Myolie's dress!! up
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[3 August 2008] Myolie Wu at Mr. Hong Kong show Empty Re: [3 August 2008] Myolie Wu at Mr. Hong Kong show

Post by go_myo Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:19 pm

LMAO, if you watch at her haircut then I think of Susanna Kwan haha! :buahaha Just kidding, but Myolie's hairstyle really resembles hers ;)
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:42 pm

haha.. thanks for the pics go myo..and now that u mention it, haha.. yea..her hair does look at susanna's one! lol
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:45 pm

thanks for the pics, I like her make up like this. Myolie have attend to Mr. HK before right ?
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:41 am

Her hair grows fast. It's looking alot better these days. Go, Myolie!

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:16 am

Absolutely gorgeous! What a black dress can do to for a woman like Myolie. WOW!!
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:51 am

she is looking great!
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:38 am

swtaznlaydee wrote:Her hair grows fast. It's looking alot better these days. Go, Myolie!

I agree, her hair grows fast... unlike mine no it looks better!
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:39 am

I saw a clip of MR HK 2008..reporter was asking myolie about her opinions on what and how mr hk should be like and it went like:

M: mmm.. for guys, besides looks, the internal beauty (character) is very important too..

R: do u like muscular guys? most girls like this

M: mmm...i feel that he doesn't need to be very muscular..but must have shape..because all of them are very good looking already, so if he doesn't have the shape and all, he will loss out..but for me, i feel that both are also very important.. looks and internal beauty (character).

My Thoughts as i heard the news: haha..oh..is she consoling bosco that it is ok that he isn't as well built as kevin, haha..because she doesn't need a very muscular guy..as long as he got shape and has inner beauty and not bad looking are enough! haha..she said "For me" haha.. bwahahaha just for fun
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:48 am

^ ROFL you are very into Boscolie ^_^

Well Bosco's shape is not bad though.. hihi :)
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:24 am

thanks for sharing the news go_myo. Myolie looks so pretty with short hair ^_^

linnette_zj: Thanks for translating.
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:18 am

go_myo wrote:^ ROFL you are very into Boscolie ^_^

I know huh? Every little thing relates to Boscolie. Linz, you must be heartbroken that they're not paired up in BF3.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:04 pm

swtaznlaydee wrote:
go_myo wrote:^ ROFL you are very into Boscolie ^_^

I know huh? Every little thing relates to Boscolie. Linz, you must be heartbroken that they're not paired up in BF3.

hahaha.. know what.. i just watched another interview.. and i think the reporter was asking her which Mr HK contestant does she prefer ..and she was thinking very seriously and said: mmm..i like those that are.. and before she finished off her sentence, the reporter said: i dont know if he is like Bosco those kind, (M: Weiii...noo...) but besides him, is there anymore?
M:wah...why you say like that.. No no.. don't mislead the audience...

and both of them burst out laughing..

R: Today, there are a lot of muscular guys, are u attracted by them?
M: Too muscular is scary too...its like.. they eat a lot

LOL.. nah..not too disappointed about the pairing in BF 3..haha.. kevolie is nice too!haha..i think Kevin is very handsome! haha..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down