Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents

+14
heartshugo
hajience
swtaznlaydee
go_myo
joyce20176
Caja
BBgirl
sasa
awesomeitsjackie
PinkAngel
psycho 0805
annboo23
hermidude
linnette_zj
18 posters

Go down

[7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents Empty [7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents

Post by linnette_zj Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:19 am

Credit: myoliewu.org

[7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents 20081027

[7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents 20081026

[7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents 20081024

[7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents 20081025

Myolie has no chance in the best actress award but is putting in her best effort in the music industry. A few days ago, with a six figure amount, she was in a five star hotel in Macau filming her new MV. First appearing as a rock kind of girl, dangerously standing on a high point, spraying a champagne, which costs about 10,000, then changing into a tube top, going into the water, working very hard. She went up the sky, down into the water, filming for a total of 12 hours!

TVB Fadan Myolie entered the music industry as No. one hit, and went to Macau Five star hotel for a great filming. In the new song "Solo Travelling", Myolie appears with a rock girl image. She laughed and said this is then the real her: "Usually during filming of dramas, I am responsbile of acting as other people. The biggest difference between filming dramas and singing is I have to be myself when I sing!" Myolie who is rock to the max, had to climb to the highest point, and in the midst, she had to face the mic stand and spray the champagne crazily. Although there were sponsors from wine companies, but solely for the champagne itself, it already cost 10,000, seriously heroism.

After that, Myolie changed into a tube top and went into the water. Because it was already at night, and the pool was outdoor, the wind was blowing over the pool. Luckily when Myolie went into the pool, she said: "It is not very cold." With the lightings by the pool and Myolie looking even more fresh, the results were extremely good. After she got out of the water, the crew immediately gave her towel because they were afraid that she will catch a cold. But Myolie who was anxious about the results of the filming, after getting out of the water, she immediately went to watch the play back. As the MV was put together and worked on by Aaron Kwok's team, after seeing the play back, Myolie couldn't control but praised that the results was perfect: "This time, the most memorable thing is the filming for the MV was done so beautifully and spraying of such expensive wine!"

With regards to her first time being a singer and filming an MV, she expressed that she wants to do even better, giving people a "singer" kind of feel. She also expressed that there were many crews this time round and she is very touched and appreciative of all their care for her. As for facing the various competitors, she said: "In TVB, there are a lot of people who can sing, definitely will have competition, but no need to be afraid, most importantly is must have chance." This time, the MV was sponsored by a wine company and he will also be sponsoring her upcoming concert in Macau in December. In addition, her record company will also be investing over a 7 figure amount, and around the end of November, they will be doing a series of promotions and marketing for her new cd.

[7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents Se041010

Myolie who has recently entered the music industry, is in Macau filming her MV for her new song "Solo Travelling". Myolie went up the sky, touch the ground, wet herself, did very well. She has also changed to a Rock Girl image and is moving away from the shadow of her 囧樣 (nickname given to her) image.

This year, Myolie doesn't have a chance to win the Best actress award, in order to maintain her relations with people, she is competing in the newscomer award for the music industry. A few days ago, Myolie's MV filming in Macau, is sponsored a six figure amount by people in the wine business. Besides having Aaron Kwok's team of stage/performance team, there were also 20 other crews involved, no wonder Myolie is shocked by the unexpected favour.

Five Star Hotel Filming

After arriving at 10am in Macau, Myolie was arranged to do a filming in a five star hotel. Wearing a pair of black jeans, smoky eyes make up, she looked totally rocky. In order to protray a bold and generous kind of character, besides using an expensive microphone stand, Myolie doesn't mind climbing to the highest point on the rooftop. Although it was dangerous, she was still able to remain joyful and when watching Play back, she said in satisfactory: "Filmed until very nice! This is then the real me. When I'm acting, I'm responsible to act as another person. But when singing, I can be myself. The song is about a girl who loves to travel by herself whenever she faces relationship problems."

At night, Myolie changed into a tube top to film a "coming out of the water" scene. Because the director has very high expectations, Myolie had to repeatedly turn her waist, touch her hair and touch the water, staying in the pool for a full half an hour. When she was done with the filming and got out of the water, the crew immediately handed her a towel to keep her warm, but she doesn't feel that it is hard work: "Not very cold, because this is a warm water swimming pool."

Asked if rumoured boyfriend has heard her new song? She laughed and said: "No, I don't intend to give him a cd, wait for him to buy la!" When it was mentioned that recently, quite a few artistes are entering the music industry to be singers, she said that she isn't afraid of competition, because the most important thing is the chance to produce an album. Myolie's new album wil be released next month, and in December, she will be heading to a hotel in Macau for a mini concert.
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents Empty Re: [7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents

Post by linnette_zj Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:58 am

Original Text:

1) [08/10/07 新聞] 胡杏兒處女下水Rock出本色 (東方日報)

【 林 秋 茂 澳 門 直 擊 】 胡 杏 兒 爭 視 后 無 望 , 近 期 全 力 進 軍 樂 壇 , 日 前 花 六 位 數 到 澳 門五 星 酒 店 拍 攝 新 歌 MV , 先 化 身 Rock 女 危 立 天 井 豪 噴 近 十 萬 貴 酒 , 再 以 Tube Top 摸 黑 落 水 搏 到 盡 , 上 天 下 水 拍 足 十 二 小 時 !

無 線 花 旦 胡 杏 兒 進 軍 樂 壇 第 一 擊 , 便 到 澳 門 五 星 酒 店 取 景 , 朝 十 晚 十 直 踩 拍 攝 。 在 新 歌《 單 身 旅 行 》 中 以 Rock 女 造 型 示 人 的 杏 兒 , 笑 言 這 才 是 真 的 她 : 「 平 時 拍 戲 係 負責 扮 人 , 拍 戲 同 歌 唱 的 最 大 分 別 , 就 係 歌 唱 要 做 番 自 己 ! 」 Rock 味 十 足 的 杏 兒 , 更 要 爬 高 危 立 天 井 之 上, 期 間 對 住 咪 Stand 狂 噴 貴 酒 , 雖 有 酒 商 贊 助 , 但 單 單 酒 水 都 要 花 近 十 萬 , 認 真 豪氣 。

郭 富 城 班 底 操 刀

之 後 , 杏 兒 換 過 Tube Top 下 水 , 由 於 已 經 入 夜 , 露天 的 游 泳 池 亦 涼 風 陣 陣 , 幸 好 杏 兒 下 水 後 表 示 : 「 都 唔 係 好 凍 。 」 露 出 香 肩 的 她 入水 後 更 恍 如 真 空 上 陣 , 加 上 泳 池 的 幻 彩 燈 光 , 效 果 甚 佳 , 上 水 後 工 作 人 員 為 怕 她 冷親 , 即 時 送 上 毛 氈 , 而 緊 張 拍 攝 的 效 果 , 杏 兒 上 水 後 忍 不 住 即 時 回 帶 睇 片 , 由 於 MV 由 郭 富 城 班 底 操 刀 , 杏 兒 看 後 不 禁 大 讚 效 果 完 美 : 「 今 次 最 難 忘 係 個 MV 拍 得 好靚 , 同 埋 噴 O左 O的 咁 貴 的 酒 ! 」

十 二 月 澳 門 開 騷

對 於 首 次 以 歌 手 身 份 拍 MV , 她 表 示 要 再 做 得 更 好 ,給 人 更 「 歌 手 」 的 感 覺 , 又 表 示 此 行 的 工 作 人 員 多 達 廿 多 人 , 對 於 大 家 對 她 照 顧 有加 , 大 為 感 動 。 而 面 對 電 視 台 的 一 眾 「 對 手 」 , 她 說 : 「 電 視 台 好 多 人 都 唱 得 , 當然 會 有 競 爭 , 不 過 唔 怕 , 最 重 要 係 有 機 會 。 」 據 知 今 次 MV 杏 兒 酒 商 全 費 贊 助 ,更 會 贊 助 她 將 於 十 二 月 在 澳 門 舉 行 的 演 唱 會 , 而 杏 兒 的 唱 片 公 司 亦 為 她 投 資 過 七 位數 , 暫 定 在 十 一 月 尾 為 其 新 唱 片 作 一 系 列 宣 傳 。

2)[08/10/07 新聞] 澳門拍MV 爬高又竃地 胡杏兒出水芙蓉扮Rock (太陽報)

最近正式轉戰樂壇的胡杏兒,日前到澳門為新歌《單身旅行》拍攝MV。杏兒上天、峩地、濕身搏到盡,還一改形象轉行Rock女路線,試圖走出「囧樣」陰霾!

胡杏兒今年冇份競逐視后,為保持人氣,即轉戰樂壇博癦新人獎。日前杏兒到澳門拍攝首個MV《單身旅行》,由於獲酒商贊助六位數字製作費,她除有「天王級」郭富城舞台班底外,全程更有逾20名工作人員相隨,難怪胡杏兒亦受寵若驚!

五星級酒店取景
早上10時抵達澳門後,胡杏兒即被安排到一間五星級酒店取景,穿上黑衫牛仔褲,化上濃妝Smoky Eyes的她Rocky味十足,為表達豪邁個性,起用名貴干邑噴射咪Stand,胡杏兒亦不介意爬到天台的天井最高位置,雖然危險,但她仍甚雀躍,看罷 Play Back即滿意地說:「拍得好靚!呢個先係真正砼我,之前演戲砼角色係負責扮人,唱歌就可以做番自己。首歌係講個女仔遇到感情煩惱,就鍾意一個人去旅行散心。」

上午噴完酒,晚上胡杏兒換上一套露肩裝扮出水芙蓉,由於導演要求甚高,杏兒扭腰、撥髮又撥水,並在水中浸足半小時,甫上水工作人員即送上毛氈為她取暖,但她不覺得辛苦:「唔係好凍,因為呢個係暖水泳池。」

被問到緋聞男友黃宗澤有否聽過她的新歌?她笑說:「冇,我唔打算送碟畀佢,等佢自己買啦!」談到最近不少無扨藝人紛紛「兼職」做歌手,她直言不怕有競爭,最重要是有機會出唱片。據知,胡杏兒的新碟將於下月底推出,並會在12月到澳門酒店舉行迷你個唱。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents Empty Re: [7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents

Post by linnette_zj Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:05 pm

Credit:myoliewu.org

To film for her new MV, Myolie doesn't care about her image and sleep on the road.
[7 October 2008] Myolie rock out her talents 20081028

Myolie who has joined Neway Recording Company last month, is filming her MV for her new song "Solo Travelling". IN the MV, Myolie not only appear in the pool, she also slept on the floor.

It was mentioned that Myolie's new CD will be released on 28th November 2008. Besides 3 new songs, the rest are her recent dramas songs, for example, Miss Pig, and "War of In Laws" main song.

Original Text:

[08/10/07 新聞] 加入乐坛后首支MV拍竣 胡杏儿不顾形象睡大街 (新華娛樂)

網址﹕http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2008-10/07/content_10157278.htm

上月高调“嫁入”Newaystar唱片公司的胡杏儿,日前拍竣加入乐坛的首支单曲《单身旅行》的MV。其中胡杏儿不仅以泳装造型出现,还不顾形象睡在地上。据悉,胡杏儿的新专辑将于11月28日推出,里面除了收录3首新歌外,其余的都是她近年来的电视剧主题歌,例如有之前脍炙人口的《猪小姐》以及电视剧《我的野蛮奶奶》主题曲等歌曲。 (记者 叶毅)

Last edited by linnette_zj on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:06 pm

ohh..i love her new image! haha.so cool! and she looks very nice in her new MV! i can't wait to watch it! and i want her cd...haha.. but too bad i can't attend her concert in Macau.. :( boooo...

I wonder if she will be including the sub theme with Vincent or Bosco in her cd..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:22 pm

Myolie is so brave....i'm so proud of her......Wow...her first concert in Macau in dec.....Can't wait to see her MV.
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by annboo23 Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:38 pm

well she always felt like a rocker chick to me...with how she always love to cut her hair short...and be different...good for her...i hope she does well on this cd...good luck...
annboo23
annboo23
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:17 pm

thanks for the news!

love the rock chick image! lol wow that's fast having a concert...I wanna go too ><

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkAngel Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:51 pm

Aww only 3 new songs? Well its better than nothing I guess.... Her mv seem really cool and give a very wild and carefree feeling to it. Can't wait to watch it. A mini concert so fast? Seem like her music company is really promoting her!
PinkAngel
PinkAngel
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:53 pm

AWWWWW! So she only has three songs on ehr Cd? That's um...odd...sorry, i thought she was oging to have like 7 at least...:(
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:36 pm

that's awesome. she looks cool in these photos. wow, the mini concert she dreamt of is coming true so soon! too bad, i am too far away to go to her concert. :(

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:20 pm

I love the pics!!Myo looks real awesome! blushy

Hope her mini concert in Macau goes well and can't wait to watch her MV!! smile
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:10 pm

That mv is surely going to be awesome!! happy
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:48 am

Thanks sis, wow wow I like her image too, cant wait to buy her CD and the MV!!!! SO happy for her that she enjoy being the singer and she will have her mini concert soon, her dream come true yay.
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:19 am

linnette_zj wrote:I wonder if she will be including the sub theme with Vincent or Bosco in her cd..

No, I don't think she will including the sub theme of Vincent and Bosco, because that I have read somewhere there are no collaboration songs with other stars...
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:33 am

go_myo wrote:
linnette_zj wrote:I wonder if she will be including the sub theme with Vincent or Bosco in her cd..

No, I don't think she will including the sub theme of Vincent and Bosco, because that I have read somewhere there are no collaboration songs with other stars...

oh.. so it will only be the main WOIL theme song? They mentioned that WOIL 2 themesong will be in it..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:34 am

hmm... it is strange they include woil2 themesong in it.. the duet with bosco... because I really have read somewhere (for example newspaper article) that there will be no duets in her album, maybe exclusive woil2 song...?
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:15 am

Lmao. It looked more like a fire extinguisher than champagne.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:39 am

go_myo wrote:hmm... it is strange they include woil2 themesong in it.. the duet with bosco... because I really have read somewhere (for example newspaper article) that there will be no duets in her album, maybe exclusive woil2 song...?

oh..then maybe i make a mistake..hee.. in any case, whatevr songs are inside, we'll still like it..lol
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:38 am

Wow... Her dream of having a concert is going to be fulfilled really soon. And yea.. They didn't mention that the duets will be inside.
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by heartshugo Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:35 pm

YAY! I can't wait for her album to come out, a def. buy!

Lawl, I love her "rock chick" image, I think it suits her very well! Her hairstyle def. matches it!

heartshugo
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

http://hearts-hugo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sxjen Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:02 pm

Hope that her CD is available in Singapore. So that her fans in Singapore can buy it. We will always support you always Myolie. Keep up the good work Myolie. All the best in your singing career. Fans in Singapore ShirleyJen.

sxjen
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:55 pm

yes! i hope Myolie's cd wil be in SIngapore too :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by carmen Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:37 pm

Me too :D I love Myolie's new look. Fresh, spunky and chic. Really suits her hairstyle.
carmen
carmen
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:59 am

swtaznlaydee wrote:Lmao. It looked more like a fire extinguisher than champagne.

LOL! I KNOW!! I thought it was a fire extinguisher, until you said it was champagne XD
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by yyy1668 Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:03 am

I am proud of Myolie, too. She is the most diligent female artist in recent years. Look at her performance and working attitude towards this entertainment industry. She practised hard to dance and sing in 2008 and turned fat and thin within a short time for a drama. No one else in TVB can do it. So she must deserve to have the most devoted award. Please vote for her in TVB.com. I think she is the female ( Lau Tak Wah, Andy). haha!

yyy1668
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down