Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[24 November 2008] Myolie wants to win Newcomer Award

+3
hermidude
boscolie_x3
linnette_zj
7 posters

Go down

[24 November 2008] Myolie wants to win Newcomer Award Empty [24 November 2008] Myolie wants to win Newcomer Award

Post by linnette_zj Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:58 am

Credit: myoliewu.org

Last night, after finishing her work in TVB, Myolie attended the Anti Drug Concert and expressed that being a singer is quite tough because she has to go many places. Asked if there is a chance for her and her rumoured boyfriend, Bosco to win Newcomer Award together, She laughed and said: "Can he? Have to release his albums for a few months first right? But don't snatch with me for the award la.. i hope to get it.. but whether i can win it or not doesn't matter, most important is, i have a chance." Reporters laughed and said if both of them win it together, won't it be more romantic? She laughed and said don' think so, but she hopes that both of them also have the chance to win an award.

[24 November 2008] Myolie wants to win Newcomer Award Ee080810

[08/11/23 新聞] 杏 兒 恨 拿 新 人 獎 (蘋果動新聞)

胡 杏 兒 昨 晚 出 席 《 禁 毒 滅 罪 耀 北 區 》 音 樂 會 , 在 無 線 收 工 後 趕 過 來 演 出 , 並 直 言 做 歌 星 經 常 四 處 走 相 當 辛 苦 。 問 到 今 年 有 機 會 和 緋 聞 男 友 黃 宗 澤 爭 新 人 獎 , 她 笑 說 : 「 佢 可 以 咩 ? 要 呢 個 月 尾 出 碟 先 得 喎 , 不 過 點 都 唔 好 同 我 爭 , 我 想 攞 , 佢 攞 唔 攞 都 冇 所 謂 , 最 緊 要 我 有 機 會 。 」 記 者 笑 言 不 如 一 齊 得 獎 豈 不 是 更 浪 漫 ? 她 笑 稱 不 覺 得 , 不 過 她 坦 言 希 望 兩 人 都 有 機 會 得 獎 。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[24 November 2008] Myolie wants to win Newcomer Award Empty Re: [24 November 2008] Myolie wants to win Newcomer Award

Post by linnette_zj Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:59 am

credit:myoliewu.org

Bosco: Give way with both hands

Myolie who has been rushing to film "Chau Heung Angers Tong Bak Fu", rushed to perform at the function. Asked if she and rumoured boyfriend, Bosco have a chance to win Newcomer Award this year? Myolie laughed and said: "Can he? Have to launch the album a few months before right? But just don't snatch with me, i want to win, whether he wins or not also doesn't matter, most importantly, i have the chance." Bosco who was at ShaTim for a function yesterday, expressed that he hopes to win Newcomer award too, mentioned that Myolie hopes that he will give way to her, Bosco laughed and said: "She deserves to win, doesn't matter la, ladies first, she wins the Gold Award and i'll win the Silver Award."

[24 November 2008] Myolie wants to win Newcomer Award 24ec8p10

2) Bosco has been busy with his new album, singing and practicing his dance steps. currently, after practicing dancing for an hour, he is feeling the aches. Mentioned that Macy is interested to be his MV main actress, and admire his playfulness and looks. Bosco said that he and Macy are under the same manager but aren't very familiar with each other and seldom see each other, but as MV actress, also can la. Asked if rumoured girlfriend will be jealous? Bosco said: " no one is jealous." (Myolie doesn't wish to compete with you for the newcomer award?" 'She deserves to win the prize, her tune is accurate, performance/singing is good, i will give way to her with both hands." (everyone can only compete for an award?) There are different awards, Gold, silver and Bronze for male and female newcomers, let her win Gold Award and i will win the Silver award. "

3) The previous night, Raymond and Myolie appeared as singers at the Music Concert.Myolie also announced that she will be having a mini concert in December at Macau. Mentioned that she will be competing against rumoured boyfriend, Bosco and Linda chung for the newcomer award, asked if she hopes to win the award with Bosco? She responded that Bosco is not able to rush and launch his album by November, so she is not sure if it is counted inside. she smiled and asked that he doesn't compete with her for the award, most important is she has the gold award, but she also wishes that he wins an award with her too.

Raymond who won last year was asked if he thinks his rumoured girlfriend, Linda will win? Raymond said:" among 3 of them, only Linda has launched her album, the other 2 only has new song, i can only judge after listening to the whole album.For now, temporary can't guess who will win the Gold award. "

Original Text:

1)宗澤:拱手相讓

正在趕拍無綫新劇《秋香怒點唐伯虎》的胡杏兒趕過來演出,問到今年有機會和緋聞男友黃宗澤(Bosco)爭新人獎,胡杏兒笑說:「佢可以咩?要呢個月尾出碟先得喎,不過點都唔好同我爭,我想攞,佢攞唔攞都冇所謂,最緊要我有機會。」Bosco昨日到尖沙嘴出席活動,他表示也希望得新人獎,問到胡杏兒希望他讓獎,Bosco笑稱:「佢都值得攞,冇所謂,女士就拱手相讓,一係佢攞金,我攞銀囉。」

2) 黃宗澤 (Bosco)和陳美詩(Macy)昨日出席「恒溫節能家居啟用大典」,還跟主禮嘉賓一同進行剪綵儀式。

Bosco最近忙於為新歌進行地獄式排舞,日前單是舞排1小時已跳至肌肉痠痛,提到Macy有意自薦任其歌曲MV女主角,還很欣賞他鬼馬和靚仔。Bosco謂跟Macy屬同一經理人,雖不太熟絡和少見,但覺任MV女主角也可以,問到緋聞女友胡杏兒 不會因而呷醋,Bosco說:「沒人呷醋。(胡杏兒表示不希望跟你爭樂壇新人?)獎她值得拿的,他曾學聲樂,唱功又準、表現又好,那就拱手相讓。(每人只得一次爭新人獎?)不同頒獎禮有金、銀、銅和男女新人獎,讓她拿金我拿銀吧。」

3) [08/11/24 新聞] 胡杏兒囑黃宗澤別爭獎 (星島)

林峯和胡杏兒前晚以歌手身分演出音樂會,杏兒還高興指12月初將於澳門舉行首個迷你音樂會。提到她跟緋聞男友黃宗澤 、鍾嘉欣 將角逐今屆樂壇新人獎,問她可想與黃宗澤一齊奪獎?她即暸如指掌地指出黃宗澤未能趕及11月出碟,不知能否計算在內,繼而笑指對方不要跟自己爭,最重要是自己有金獎,不過最終也祝願對方同告奪獎。

去年贏得新人獎殊榮的林峯又會否睇好緋聞女友鍾嘉欣能奪魁?林峯謹慎地說:「3人當中只有嘉欣出碟,其他只有新歌,要視乎全碟整體才能下判斷,暫無法估計金獎誰屬。」

文:林子棠 圖:莫家聰

Last edited by linnette_zj on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[24 November 2008] Myolie wants to win Newcomer Award Empty Re: [24 November 2008] Myolie wants to win Newcomer Award

Post by boscolie_x3 Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:43 am

I hope she gets that award :] bwahahaha
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:16 am

Myolie looks really good. I love her hair. Hope she gets the award, but competition is very stiff.
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:05 am

I hope she gets the award too!! blushy

haha....don't worry Myo...Bosco wouldn't snatch the award away from you since he want you to get the gold award while he get the silver award haha....read that from another version of the news.... happy
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm

hermidude wrote:Myolie looks really good. I love her hair. Hope she gets the award, but competition is very stiff.

yeah, she looks great! :) love her hair too!!! not a lot of people can put on a hairstyle like hers!
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:49 pm

WaterWonders wrote:
hermidude wrote:Myolie looks really good. I love her hair. Hope she gets the award, but competition is very stiff.

yeah, she looks great! :) love her hair too!!! not a lot of people can put on a hairstyle like hers!

me too!! i think she looks very nice with this length..haha.. i think she doesn't have time to cut it
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:46 am

News that Linda was voted by Netizen for newcomer gold award. Is that true? I don't know...I don't want to bash anyone, but I'm feeling groucdhy because Linda seems to be in Myolie's way, both in singing and acting (promoted by TVB). noway!
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlydaisy Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:15 am

I can't believe she won, I agree not because I have anything againsts her but because her voice is rather shaky and weak, I mean it doesn't have any substance. She must have a lot of fans in HK hiking the votes for her. We all should've voted for Myolie, if only we knew where to vote, and she would have won. I think this award is based less on voice quality and more on popularity.
luvlydaisy
luvlydaisy
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/5a58g7.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:31 am

[quote="hermidude"]News that Linda was voted by Netizen for newcomer gold award. [quote]

really? where did you heard that ? I've actually heard few songs in her album, and I got to say that her album is good, with many new songs and I fell in love with Actually I'm not happy once I listened to that song. But last time when I saw her live performance, it wasn't that good. I don't know if she has improved. No offence to her fans, but in my opinion a winner of newcomer gold award should know how to sing live good too.
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down