Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation

+6
Xue
myolie_lover4lyfe
go_myo
triumph2004
Wenbie
hermidude
10 posters

Go down

[30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation Empty [30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation

Post by hermidude Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:33 am

Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEntertainmentUniverse
Source: Takungpao, The Sun
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Myolie-Wu-Enters-Kitchen-can-get-married-anytime-talk521648.html

Myolie Wu Enters Kitchen, can get married anytime

[30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation EE08L

Good at cooking, Myolie Wu was invited to "Stars Kitchen" 《星級廚房》 yesterday and immediately cooked up her speciality, "Myolie's Fried Fresh Milk". She laughs saying that after participating in this show, she can go get married because Master Chef Chow said after Halina Tam went on this show, she got married right after.

Best at frying eggs

[30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation Ncbrka01_20080329152016_big

Myolie feels that as a girl, should know how to cook some dishes and her cooking ablities was learned from her mother. She's best at frying eggs, as for fried rice, the hands needs to be quick and brave. Asked if she would cook for her rumored boyfriend Bosco Wong? She smiles: "He never ate my cooking before because I don't usually cook, in contrast, I have tried his Italian cooking beofre." She also says that points will be added if the guy knows how to cook and won't need her to do it. Also, next month Myolie will participate in Hunan's dance show 《舞動奇迹2》. Before the show, she will have to secretly practice her moves, she said: "I don't have a dance background, hopefully when the time comes I will be able to pull it off, but my dance instructor has said I had talent, but maybe its because he doesn't want to add pressure for me, he hoped that I could be calm/relaxed when practicing, so that's why he said this."

[30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation Ncbrka01_20080329152017_big

[30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation Uhk-13
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation Empty Re: [30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation

Post by Wenbie Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:20 am

Thanks! I've never tried "fried fresh milk" before.. sounds weird but the next time I go HK I'll definitely check it out haha. Anyone know when this episode will broadcast on TV?
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

[30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation Empty Re: [30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation

Post by triumph2004 Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:11 pm

how can you fry fresh milk?
or is it just something different to the real milk? LOL.
Look at the pan, the food all stuck to it. LOL.

triumph2004
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:20 pm

Cool Myolie is in another cooking show, I cannot wait to watch it!! bwahahaha

Here are two pics of her during the show:

[30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation Se03033012_big
[30 Mar 08] Myolie in "Stars Kitchen" & confirms Hunan Dance participation Uhk-13
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by myolie_lover4lyfe Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:26 pm

Fried fresh milk? Thats sounds real interesting!!~ So does that mean Bosco has extra point since he can cook? Haha~ Thanks for the news!!~
myolie_lover4lyfe
myolie_lover4lyfe
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Xue Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:47 pm

wow fresh milk ... fried somemore, its a must try! hahaha. (tat's if she is willing to cook for us) hahaha! oh wow myolie is good at frying eggs, thats nice ! eggs are yummy. hahaha. my love. and she's soooooo cute in the pictures... potential chef. ^_^ seeeeee, not only bosco cooks well, myolie too! hahaha. (okay random-.-)
Xue
Xue

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:31 pm

What an interesting dish of Myolie hehe, she looks so cute, lol..she doesnt have to cook cause there is always Bosco clapping .
Myolie will join Strictly Come Dancing, cool!!!!
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:52 pm

She look soooo pretty in the first pic! Yeah lor,I've never taste and try Fried Fresh Milk happy

So,it's confirm now that she will participate in the Hunan dance. Great~~ smile
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shuyi Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:19 pm

cool! looking forward to see her dance!
shuyi
shuyi
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:26 pm

Fried Fresh Milk??? huh?

Never tried or heard of it before but it does looks tasty nervous

anywayz Myolie looks really cute & pretty in all the pics hahas she looks really excited to cook!! happy
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down