Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[23 May 08] Myolie Wu Tears up at the Hunan Disaster Relief event

5 posters

Go down

[23 May 08] Myolie Wu Tears up at the Hunan Disaster Relief event Empty [23 May 08] Myolie Wu Tears up at the Hunan Disaster Relief event

Post by WaterWonders Sat May 24, 2008 1:36 pm

Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianeu.net/forums/
Source: The Sun

Myolie Wu Tears up at the Hunan Disaster Relief event

[23 May 08] Myolie Wu Tears up at the Hunan Disaster Relief event 1_20

Last week Myolie Wu arrived in Hunan for the "Strictly Come Dancing 2" Competition. In the end because of the Sichuan earthquake, they held a disaster relief event. In between when the Sichuan students who were affected by the quake and cannot find their parents were brought up, Myolie could not help but tear up.

That night, Myolie and Kevin Cheng, Angela Tong, Christine Ng, Nancy Wu attended the Hunan Disaster Relief event, they sang "Because of Love" (因為愛) together, Myolie was into it. Recently Myolie has been keeping herself updated on the condition in Sichuan, she feels that the victims are very miserable. Fortunately there is "human love", in a short period of time were able to raise so much money, Chinese People are very united. This caused Myolie to feel that Hong Kong people are in a very fortunate area, she especially cherishes what there is currently available. Besides raising money, she also hopes to personally go to the disaster area and volunteer to help out, help the victims.
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[23 May 08] Myolie Wu Tears up at the Hunan Disaster Relief event Empty Re: [23 May 08] Myolie Wu Tears up at the Hunan Disaster Relief event

Post by linnette_zj Sat May 24, 2008 1:48 pm

I think its really commendable that Myolie wants to go and help out at Sichuan. Kudos to her!
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[23 May 08] Myolie Wu Tears up at the Hunan Disaster Relief event Empty Re: [23 May 08] Myolie Wu Tears up at the Hunan Disaster Relief event

Post by Wenbie Sat May 24, 2008 2:26 pm

Thanks WW!

It's good to see that the HK artistes are trying their best to help the Sichuan victims
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat May 24, 2008 4:34 pm

Yeah Myolie is quite emotional, I like that. She is like Susanne Kwan, Yoyo Mung tearing.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Sun May 25, 2008 7:07 am

btw, does anyone who the guys beside Myo are?
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sun May 25, 2008 5:13 pm

^ I believe the guys are from Hunan Strictly Come Dancing.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed May 28, 2008 11:26 am

I find Myolie very commendable in trying to help out the victims in Sichuan, but for now, I hope she hold off on going to the diaster area for now because the entire provincial area is very, and I do mean very unsafe with all these aftershocks every day causing landslides, and also possible flooding. In watching the news, rocks falling down from mountains due to aftershocks are the size of cars and trucks. The aftershocks are not small shakes, but but ones, almost with the power of another quake. I think anybody that don't belong there should not go there until the danger has passed.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down