Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Upcoming Function] 22/06/08 - Burning Flame 3 Explosion Scene Filming

+8
goldengater
swtaznlaydee
Wenbie
linnette_zj
soffiagiang
BBgirl
go_myo
lollipop
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Upcoming Function] 22/06/08 - Burning Flame 3 Explosion Scene Filming - Page 2 Empty Re: [Upcoming Function] 22/06/08 - Burning Flame 3 Explosion Scene Filming

Post by goldengater Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:02 pm

You're not going to test me on all these terminology I just learned, right?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming Function] 22/06/08 - Burning Flame 3 Explosion Scene Filming - Page 2 Empty Re: [Upcoming Function] 22/06/08 - Burning Flame 3 Explosion Scene Filming

Post by linnette_zj Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:09 pm

goldengater wrote:You're not going to test me on all these terminology I just learned, right?

i don't think anyone is going to test you.don't worry happy
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:26 pm

Yeah why would we test you, that's NG! (*rolleyes*) haha
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:08 pm

I don't think Myolie is at "si hau"(Charmaine) level yet, she's still fadan(Myolie, Bernice, Linda). TV Queen is normally for someone who has won Best Actress. "Dai Gor"(Moses, Bowie, Kevin) is for many people from my understanding, its above "siu sang"(Ray, Ron, Bosco) and normally for TV Kings who won Best Actor, but "Yut Gor" is for the highest ranked in TVB, before its Roger I dunno who is now.

Liza Wang is "Ah Jie".

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 am

^ahh. this is why i love rayolie. they're both the same position. top actor and actress of the new generation= perfection xD the others need to work harder. ;p

haha. TV queen should equal ratings queen to me. Many people agree that sheren teng is ratings queen because, more than often, sheren's series have high ratings(lfd & wab).

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:34 am

lollipop wrote:I don't think Myolie is at "si hau"(Charmaine) level yet, she's still fadan(Myolie, Bernice, Linda). TV Queen is normally for someone who has won Best Actress. "Dai Gor"(Moses, Bowie, Kevin) is for many people from my understanding, its above "siu sang"(Ray, Ron, Bosco) and normally for TV Kings who won Best Actor, but "Yut Gor" is for the highest ranked in TVB, before its Roger I dunno who is now.

Liza Wang is "Ah Jie".

Thanks for clarification!! :D
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:41 am

Ratings King and Queen are different category IMO. King is Bobby and Queen is Sheren.

Somemore I read in news that TVB want to elevate Ray to TV King this year. I don't know about Myolie because HOG2 is taking over much of the hype and there are many ladies in that series. Maybe if WDLC is a success she'll got a chance at TV Queen. Myolie won Most Improved together with Moses in 2002 and Moses already got Best Actor last year.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:18 am

I don't think Myolie will get best actress this year. Not from WDLC anyway. Maybe WOIL2 has a chance but that chance may be given to Liza Wang instead lol

As for males, at this stage, I think Kevin and Roger has the most chance in getting it. But there are still plenty of series to come until the awards ^^. It'll be nice if Myolie and Ray gets the award at the same year. So I think Ray shouldn't get it this year LOL

Last edited by Wenbie on Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:18 am

I don't get why some people are putting their marbles on "when a dog loves a cat". lol. It seems like a light hearted series like "dreams of colours" to me. Myolie has a better chance with "woil2". It had high ratings & good reviews. I still think it's not myolie's time yet.

Your last statement is invalid. Myolie won "most improved" in 2002 for her unforgettable performance of "yan yan". It has no correlation with moses. It was a just a coincidence they won in the same year.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:43 am

The problem with WOIL2 is that Liza Wang was there as Ophelia and the series was aired too early this year, by the time anniversary comes people already forgot, and Myolie's reputation in TaiChi overshadowed her WOIL2.

Yeap maybe its not Myolie's time yet, maybe next year if BF3 does well she might get better chance. Or maybe in the series to come.

LOL I was just pointing that since Moses already got it, its not impossible for Myolie to get it too soon :P

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:39 am

if I was a member of the selection process and decide about the award, I wouldn't select somebody that plays the part of trying to break up a marriage, that's not a good example of providing a role-model to the general audience/public. To me if Liza is chosen for her role in WOIL 2, it means that it is okay to break up somebody's marriage and you get a prize for it. hey, that's just my feeling on this. sorry if you don't agree.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:02 pm

^ i think they don't base their selection on moral characters. It is based on the acting skills.. whether the artiste is able to protray out the Character well. :D haha.. its like..u feel that Opelia is not good at all right, so it already shows that Liza wang has protrayed that character so well till u dislike her behaviour.

Yeah... i hope Myolie gets the award this year but even if she doesn't, it doesn't mean that she is anything bad or lousy.. she is still the same Myolie and the award is just a bonus. Haha...and i think her role in WOIL 2 may be much better than WDLC.. but who knows... Kevin won best actor for a his role in under the canopy of love..which is a light hearted series.. but he protrayed his role well. So maybe Myolie might win for WDLC..haha..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:10 pm

linnette_zj wrote:^ i think they don't base their selection on moral characters. It is based on the acting skills.. whether the artiste is able to protray out the Character well. :D haha.. its like..u feel that Opelia is not good at all right, so it already shows that Liza wang has protrayed that character so well till u dislike her behaviour.

I agree. Winning the Best Actress award should be based on performance. Gigi Lai won best actress in 2004 and her role, just like the other leading ladies, was evil & manipulative. Although I agree with the majority, Sheren Teng deserved the award more. I'm curious as to why Sheren Teng hasn't won the best actress award yet when her performance in "war and beauty" & "la femme desperado" deserved standing ovations.

Haha. I don't agree with Kevin. There was a huge blacklash after his win. Many people didn't think he deserved it because the role was not challenging enough.

Funny how this thread went from feeling bad for bosco getting demoted to a supporting actor to anticipating myolie's best actress award. lols. How did we get to "venting about myolie's anti-fans"? Isn't that in another thread under "myolie discussion"? I never felt the need to vent about any of my idols. I just take the comments light-heartedly. No use to get angry. Just know which comments are constructive.

Last edited by swtaznlaydee on Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Well, I think Liza Wang deserves not the Best Actress because she is simply surpasses that title already, she should be getting what Lydia Sum and those other veterans got like All time ...or Extraordinary awards, she acted for over 40 years , mostly as main lead, how can the new generation like Myolie be compared to her.

Btw, Myolie already has her reputation " ruined " since anti-fans already started to bash her in WOIL 2 and still continuing now( even Gallen Lo know about it), and from what I read in other internet forums, the anti-fans vow that they will continue to do so for every other series Myolie acts in the future. .. so, if you are referring to better chances in BF3 and other future series, ...no difference.

But, I did note that during SCD, even the mainland Chinese reporters refer Myolie as to TV Queen or soon -to be TV Queen. So, this definitely aggravate anti-fans even much more. If I am one of those TVB executives, I should not be paying attention to these internet bloggers because they are maliciously bashing her such as " I hates Myolie, she is so ugly and she can't act at all. I hate Myolie etc, etc"

If I hate an artist so badly, I would even bother watching her , let alone venting out their anger at her in the internet. It is energy draining to hate someone, especially someone don't know personally so much. Strange ppl!

Certainly, don't think Myolie was what they described her to be in Tai Chi and WOIL 2. But, I personally think that Myolie should be more aware of how she looks in the crying and emotional scenes and improve in these areas. After all, she is good-looking like other actresses.
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:45 pm

yeah.. lets not discuss about the anti myo topics.. it is energy draining and not worth it at all.. :D haha... and Myo is already being called as one of the fa dan...
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:15 pm

LOL this is getting so off topic. The original topic is about BF3 explosion filming don't know how can get to -- feel sorry for Bosco -- term definition in TVB -- ranking in TVB -- Myolie winning Best Actress and so on nervous

Maybe we should carry the off topics discussions on the right places now LOL

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:08 pm

wow, looks like there're quite a lot of explosion scenes in the series! awesome-ness!
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:24 pm

^ LOL. Actually the 2 explosion scenes are just one big explosion scenes, but its so big that it had to take 2 days of filming happy

but surely there are more to come

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by ltracy92 Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:34 am

OoO Explosion scenes! Sound so exciting, I cant wait to see this bwahahaha A lot of explosion scenes so far, this must be one thrilling exciting serie
ltracy92
ltracy92
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeRain Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:00 am

Wow cool !
explosion
scene ! but no Bosco ? why not Bosco ? hmm... never mind Myolie, Kevin and Wong hei are in it, that's enough

neon lights
search engine optimisation consultant

LeeRain
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2