Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[27 June 2008] Tabloids: Myolie is concern about dirtying her clothes

+5
go_myo
lollipop
hkangel
goldengater
linnette_zj
9 posters

Go down

[27 June 2008] Tabloids: Myolie is concern about dirtying her clothes Empty [27 June 2008] Tabloids: Myolie is concern about dirtying her clothes

Post by linnette_zj Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:09 am

[08/06/27 八卦] 媽 咪 姐 手 帳 胡 杏 兒 一 個 「 嬲 」 字 (忽然一週#674)

[27 June 2008] Tabloids: Myolie is concern about dirtying her clothes 121

Myolie is caught in between two smelly men - Kevin and Wong Hei. Wong Hei even put his hand on Myolie's shoulder, no wonder she looks like she has a toothache more than smiling.

Recently, the temperature has been as high as 34 ℃, even with singlet and shorts, it is still very hot. Poor BF 3 artisites who has to film a fire scene, where it is even more hot.

On Sunday (22nd June 2008), BF 3 artistes are filming a fire scene under the hot weather again. The two main actors - Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng are involved in this particular episode. Once they put on the full fireman uniform, they are already sweating. For the sake of filming the scene, they are not allowed to change out of the uniform at all.

Later, reporters came to visit the site and requested Myolie to take a picture with Kevin and Wong Hei. However, Myolie seems reluctant and has to be invited a few times before she finally went to stand in between the two men. The reason why she has to be invited a few times because she finds the two men very dirty and immediately after the shot is taken, she turned and checked if her costume has been stained.

[27 June 2008] Tabloids: Myolie is concern about dirtying her clothes 217
After the photo shot, even with the people standing around, Myolie immediately cleaned her costumer.
影 完 相 , 人 都 未 散 開 , 胡 杏 兒 已 經 似 有 蟻 上 身 咁 左 抹 右 撥 , 慌 死 俾 鄭 嘉 穎 揩 污 糟 。 嘩 , 唔 使 咁 呀 , 拍 戲 啫 !

[27 June 2008] Tabloids: Myolie is concern about dirtying her clothes 314
睇 下 王 喜 , 三 十 幾 度 天 俾 件 蛤 乸 衣 焗 到 成 身 汗 , 唔 臭 有 鬼 , 難 怪 會 俾 胡 杏 兒 嫌 棄 既 。

Credits:myoliewu.org, 杏兒屋

成 身 汗 , 咪 黐 咁 埋 啦 ! ( 設 計 對 白 ) 呢 D 叫 男 人 味 呀 ! ( 設 計 對 白 ) 胡 杏 兒 夾 係 鄭 嘉 穎 同 王 喜 兩 個 「 臭 」 男 人 中 間 , 已 經 唔 多 老 泥 , 王 喜 仲 唔 識 趣 搭 住 佢 膊 頭 , 唔 怪 得 佢 似 牙 痛 多 過 似 笑 啦 !

呢 排 氣 溫 高 到 34 ℃ , 熱 到 爆 炸 , 着 背 心 短 褲 都 嫌 熱 , 至 慘 《 烈 火 雄 心 Ⅲ 》 班 演 員 , 仲 要 連 日 係 香 港 仔 拍 一 場 救 火 戲 , 現 場 又 熱 又 焗 又 濕 , 真 係 有 氣 冇 碇 唞 。
周 日 ( 22 日 ) , 《 烈 》 又 係 酷 熱 天 氣 下 開 工 , 戲 份 集 中 係 兩 個 男 主 角 王 喜 同 鄭 嘉 穎 度 。 兩 人 着 住 套 厚 厚 既 消 防 衫 , 唔 使 一 陣 間 已 經 全 身 濕 透 , 但 要 連 戲 , 幾 濕 幾 污 糟 都 唔 可 以 換 衫 。

後 尾 有 記 者 黎 到 探 班 , 要 胡 杏 兒 同 兩 個 男 角 合 照 , 但 胡 杏 兒 就 不 情 不 願 , 三 催 四 請 至 埋 位 。 嘩 , 王 喜 有 陳 志 雲 撐 腰 , 鄭 嘉 穎 係 樂 易 玲 愛 將 , 胡 杏 兒 咁 都 唔 俾 面 ? 原 來 佢 係 嫌 兩 個 男 人 污 糟 , 勉 勉 強 強 合 照 後 , 立 即 檢 查 自 己 D 衫 有 冇 污 糟 到 。 其 實 拍 得 呢 D 場 面 既 戲 , 污 糟 預 左 啦 , 影 下 相 幫 套 劇 宣 傳 啫 , 都 錫 身 , 咁 勉 為 其 難 合 照 , 真 正 係 得 個 「 嬲 」 字 囉 。

影 完 相 , 人 都 未 散 開 , 胡 杏 兒 已 經 似 有 蟻 上 身 咁 左 抹 右 撥 , 慌 死 俾 鄭 嘉 穎 揩 污 糟 。 嘩 , 唔 使 咁 呀 , 拍 戲 啫 !

Last edited by linnette_zj on Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[27 June 2008] Tabloids: Myolie is concern about dirtying her clothes Empty Re: [27 June 2008] Tabloids: Myolie is concern about dirtying her clothes

Post by linnette_zj Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:19 am

^ I hope i got the title right? haha.. i'm not sure how to translate the title. :S

Anyway,here is a summary of the article:

The articles talks about how Myolie is being caught in the center of two men who are smelly and sweaty. Reporters who visited the set requested for Myolie to take a picture with Kevin and Wong Hei. Myolie seems hestitant and had to be invited a few times before she finally took a picture with the two men. Immediately after taking the picture, she turned and checked if there is any dirt on her dress.
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[27 June 2008] Tabloids: Myolie is concern about dirtying her clothes Empty Re: [27 June 2008] Tabloids: Myolie is concern about dirtying her clothes

Post by goldengater Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:02 am

Myolie is funny, but she should realize being in the middle of a big fire scene can get right down dirty, as well as dangerous. A woman in a fashionable outfit shouldn't be caught out there in the first place. She will just have to accept the fact that it will get dirty if she went out there because of her caring for the two men. It's not a picnic.

Oh, that's right. It's June in Hong Kong...and the weather is weltering hot! I forgot about that. I think I saw a photo of her with perspirations on her face in a photo shoot. Yeah. The weather is not helping the filming as well.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:14 am

LOL, thanks for the translations. =)

The reporters really have nothing better to report? >.<
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:28 am

LOL lame report.

Its the summer of course its sweaty. Maybe her clothes is sponsored and Myolie just don't want to get in trouble.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:58 am

^yes that could be a good reason why she acted like that ;)
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:22 am

I'm surprised you translated this tabloid, Linn. It's obviously exaggerated =.=. And it's labelled "tabloid" on myoliewu.org too... So I usually don't regard these as news... Unless it's really funny and interesting which usually isn't the case LOL. And I reallyyy hate this particular mag as well. Thanks for the translations though!

It's amazing how much they can talk about with 2 pictures rofl.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:20 am

haha. It didn't say anything too bad about myolie for a tabloid. I've seen worse tabloids. I do agree that maybe her outfit was sponsered & that's why she was afraid to get it dirty. It was the same for the filming of "wars of the in laws 2"

Liza & other celebrities have commented on how Myolie isn't afraid of showing her ugly side on camera. I remember Myolie had to suffer with hair extensions for the filming of "net deception", because the hair extensions were hurting her scalp.

Being a fan of Myolie, it's obvious that myoie really has a love for acting & dedicate herself to the performance despite the troubles.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:45 am

haha. yea, judging from all her past dramas, especially WOIL where she was swimming up the pond to go see the emperor, i dont think she's afraid of getting dirty. I think she just wants to keep her costume clean because its not SUPPOSED to get dirty. haha.
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:51 pm

Yeah.. i was wondering if i should translate this news too... i found it lame and don't understand why the reporters wanted to report it... It was like.. don't they have any other things to report on?! But i thought...some members here may not have seen the myoliewu.org news and it was in chinese..so just translate for them..haha..

And i don't think Myolie is afraid of getting dirty at all. Her clothes may be sponsored by other companies so she has to be responsible for it and take good care of it. I don't see anything wrong with that...haha.. the reporters are probably trying to look for something to write thats all.. :P
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:51 am

haha! no one wants their outfit to be dirtied! :)
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:43 am

^^ Ditto, waterwonders! I mean, i don't think anyone WANTS their outfit to get dirty. I mean, i poured chocolate syrup of my shirt on purpose when i was a kid(=P) because i hated the shirt. This shows that Myolie cares about her sponsored clothes. Nothing bad that the tabloid have to write about!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:34 am

^mmhmm! :) I hate it when I pill something on my shirt, especially if I care about it a lot... now of course, it really depends on Myolie's attitude on the set... maybe the reporters are exaggerating what really happened.. they ALWAYS like to do that... that's what they do for a living anyways ^^ so it's alright la
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:40 am

Even by the way the reporters posted it, it just seems like she was a little scared of messing up the clothes...imagine how nice she was about it!! I mean, the tabloid always blow things out of proportion.
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:23 pm

^Yeah...they tend to exxagerate things..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down