Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor

+4
hkangel
goldengater
linnette_zj
psycho 0805
8 posters

Go down

[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor Empty [3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor

Post by psycho 0805 Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:51 pm

[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor Myojm0.th[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor Thpix

Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor From Standing Position
Myolie Wu was accepting an interview a radio station and also promoting her new song, 'Single Holiday'. She revealed that she would be releasing her new album in November. She mentioned that she's busy recording her songs now, and joked that becoming a singer means being busy often and having to go around for promotions, and adding on that her new drama is about to start filming soon, she had to spend time practising her martial arts moves.
There was a report which pointed out that she turned to taking on the music industry after having been dropped out of the race for the Best Actress Award. Myolie immediately stated, "That's not the case. Doing both (acting and singing) together. It doesn't mean that having no part in one of them means having to give up. Will continue to do my job, plus I still have a long contract with the company."
Q) "Being arranged to stand in the third row during the lighting ceremony, were you unhappy?".
She replied, "No."
Q) "But last year, you were standing in the first row."
She explained, "Can't be calculated in this way. All those standing around me are my good friends/'sisters'."
Q) "Will you feel that you've lost favor?"
Her answer was, "No. The company dotes a lot on me. (They) Even helped me to produce an album!"

Original Article:
胡杏儿排位后否认失宠
胡杏儿到商台接受访问并宣传新歌《单身旅行》,她透露将於11月推出新碟,杏儿指现时忙於录音工作,笑言当歌手要经常宣传实在很忙,加上新剧《秋香怒点唐伯虎》即将开拍,要花时间练习武打动作。
此外,有报道指她无缘角逐视后而转战乐坛,杏儿立刻表示:「不是,两样一齐做,不是没份儿角逐就放弃,会继续做下去,况且与公司还有很长合约。(台庆亮灯仪式被安排站在第3排会否感到不开心?)不会。(但去年是排头一行?)不可以这样计算,身边所有都是好姊妹。(会否觉得失宠?)?不会。公司很锡我,还帮我出唱片呢!」

[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor Myo02dn9.th

Myolie Wu Lost Favor, Her 'Sisters' Comfort Back
Myolie went to a radio station to promote her new song today. She expressed that she would be starting to film her new drama soon, and on the other hand, she needs to promote her new album too. She's so busy that she doesn't have enough time for sleep, let alone go dating.
As for the being dropped to the third row from the first row at the Anniversary Lighting Ceremony, Myolie said that one can't be too calculative in this way, because she has many good friends/'sisters' in this industry.

Original Article:
胡 杏 儿 失 宠 姊 妹 呵 番 (苹果动新闻)
胡 杏 儿 今 日 到 电 台 宣 传 新 歌 , 她 表 示 即 将 要 开 拍 新 剧 , 另 一 方 面 要 做 唱 片 宣 传 , 故 忙 得 没 时 间 睡 , 更 没 时 间 拍 拖 。
对 於 在 台 庆 亮 灯 仪 式 上 , 她 由 去 年 排 第 一 行 下 跌 至 排 第 三 行 , 杏 儿 表 示 不 可 以 太 计 较 , 因 为 她 於 圈 中 有 很 多 好 姊 妹 。

Credits: myoliewu.org

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor Empty Re: [3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor

Post by linnette_zj Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:41 pm

Thanks for the news psycho!

Yeah.. Myolie is right.. TVB does dote on her la.. the reporters are making such a big deal over the positioning during the lighting ceremony..everyone else around her age are standing on the third row! They don't expect her to squeeze with all the veterans in front right..and its only right that the veterans get to stand in front... as a kind of respect for them..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor Empty Re: [3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor

Post by goldengater Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:43 am

I wish I could go tell those reporters to eat (!$#@).
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:30 am

Thanks psycho sis for the translations!

Just shows how stupid some of the reporters are ^^

Thank goodness the Macau daily critic at least recognised that the front row was reserved for veterans *cough*.
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:32 am

haha..yeah..the reporters are just trying to stir up news.. heh..and i like Myolie's hair! :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:55 pm

More Additional Reports [04/10/2008]:
[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor 01va0.th[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor Thpix
图:胡杏儿对台庆亮灯被安排到第三排,没有太大反应
Caption: Myolie Wu doesn't have any huge reaction towards the arrangement of standing in the third row during the Anniversary Lighting Ceremony
杏儿强调歌视两栖发展 [Source: 大公报]
胡杏儿十一月将推出处女大碟,昨日到商台为新歌宣传。杏儿表示最近忙於为新唱片录音,早前特别赴澳门拍摄新歌《单身旅行》的MV。今次MV没有男主角,反而要下水拍摄,而家人听过她这首新歌后,都有赞好。杏儿今年没分入围角逐视后,问到她是否索性转战乐坛?她笑谓不是,自己歌视都会发展,不会放弃,她与公司亦有几年合约。问到她又有分心角逐「我最喜爱的电视女角色」吗?她坦言《家好月圆》太犀利了。
边拍剧边宣传新碟
对於台庆亮灯当晚,她跌落第三排,她觉得不能这样说,身边都有好多她的姊妹。问到她觉得自己失宠吗?她坦言不是,因为若公司不锡她,也不会帮她出碟。而十月她亦会拍新剧《秋香怒点唐伯虎》,届时要边拍剧边宣传新碟,都知道会好忙,但也没办法。记者指她岂不是没时间拍拖?她却指自己没有拍拖。
Myolie Stresses That She's Developing Her Career Into Both Acting And Singing
Myolie Wu will be releasing her debut album in November, and yesterday, she went to a radio station to promote her new song. Myolie expressed that she's recently occupied with recording her new songs, and earlier on, she specially headed over to Macau to film the MV for her new song 'Single Holiday'. This time, the MV doesn't have any male lead in it. Instead, there's a need to go down into the waters to film. And also, her family members have heard her new song and complimented it. This year, Myolie isn't part of the race for the Best Actress Award, when asked if she might as well change to take on the music industry instead, she laughed and denied it. She said that she would develop her career in both aspects (acting and singing), and won't give up. In addition, there are still a few more years left on the contract with the company. When asked if she has a part in the Favorite Female Character Award, she answered honestly that the drama, Moonlight Resonance, is too strong.
Promoting Her New Album And Acting In Her New Drama At The Same Time
As for the night of the lighting ceremony, she was dropped to the third row. She said that it can't be said in this way, as all around her were her good friends. When asked if she felt that she had lost favor, she replied candidly that she did not feel so, because if her company doesn't treasure her, they won't help her to produce the album. In addition, in October, she will be filming a new drama, and during that time, she will be promoting her new album while filming the drama at the same time. She knows that she'll be very busy then, but there's no choice. The reporter pointed out that if that was the case, she wouldn't have time for dating. Myolie instead stated that she wasn't dating anyone.

[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor 02up7.th[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor Thpix [3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor 04qy4.th[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor Thpix
胡杏儿拍剧出碟双忙,怎会失宠? [Caption: Myolie Wu's busy singing and filming series, How's it possible that she has lost favor?]
乐坛与电视兼顾 胡杏儿否认失宠 [Source: 文汇报]
胡杏儿早前在台庆按灯仪式亮相时,大合照的位置由第一排跌落第三排,昨日往商台宣传新歌《单身旅行》时,她认为自己并无失宠,更表示如果失宠就不会安排她做歌手。胡杏儿11月就会推出首张处女大碟,如今正为新唱片录音,早前又往澳门拍摄新歌MV,因为配合歌名《单身旅行》,她要独自一人周围走,还要落水拍摄。
问到失意视坛的她会否以乐坛发展为主?她就否认说不会,会两边兼顾,不会放弃,她表示与无线还有数年合约。今年在台庆颁奖礼中只角逐「我最喜爱的电视女角色」,她有否信心呢?她就指《溏心风暴之家好月圆》实在太犀利了。此外,她表示10月将拍摄新剧《秋香怒点唐伯虎》,会有很多打戏。虽然拍剧与出碟时间相撞,但她希望尽量找时间迁就,更没有时间拍拖。
Juggling In Between Acting And Singing, Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor
Not long ago, during the Anniversary lighting ceremony, Myolie Wu's position during the group photo fell from the first row to the third row. Yesterday while she was at a radio station promoting her new song, 'Single Holiday', she expressed that she didn't think that she had lost favor, and if she had, the company wouldn't have arranged for her to become a singer too. Myolie Wu will be releasing her debut album in November, and she's currently recording new songs for her album. Earlier on, she headed to Macau to film her new song's MV. In order to fit into the name of the new song, she has to walk around alone, and even go down into the waters to film.
When asked if she changed to targeting the music industry instead after having lost in her TV career, she denied and said no, saying that she would juggle both sides together, and won't give up. She stated that she still has quite a number of years left on the contract with the company. Having only being nominated in the 'Favorite Female Character' Award for this year, does she have any confidence? She said that Moonlight Resonance is too strong and powerful for her. Furthermore, she will be filming a new series in October, and there will be many fighting scenes. Although the schedule for filming and release of album clashes, she hopes to strike a balance between both of them, and doesn't even have time for dating.

[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor 03rg7.th[3 October 2008] Myolie Wu Denies Having Lost Favor Thpix
胡杏儿不介意企第三行 [Caption: Myolie Wu doesn't mind standing in the third row]
胡杏儿非失意电视圈转战乐坛 [Source: 明报]
日前无线举行台庆亮灯仪式,胡杏儿的排位由去年企第一行,今年被编在第三行,又没有剧集入选竞逐今年视后,因而被指地位失宠。昨日杏儿以歌星身分接受商台访问,她称绝非因失意电视圈转战乐坛,并表示不介意排第三行,站在身旁的都是好姊妹;公司若不捧她,不会安排她唱歌,且她与无线还有几年合约。而她今年有份竞逐「我最喜爱的电视女角色」,但不会寄厚望。
Myolie Wu Denied Entering The Music Industry Due To Failure In TV Industry
Not long ago during TVB Anniversary's lighting ceremony, Myolie Wu's standing position fell from the first row last year to the third row this year, and she also didn't have any drama series being nominated for the Best Actress Award. Thus there were speculations that her status had lost favor. Yesterday, Myolie accepted a radio station's interview as the identity of a singer. She said that she didn't turn to entering the music industry because she had failed in the TV circle, and expressed that she didn't mind being arranged to stand in the third row, as all around her are her good friends. If the company isn't promoting her, they wouldn't have arranged her to become a singer, plus she still had a contract with the company. But as for being nominated for 'Favorite Female Character' Award this year, she doesn't hold high hopes on it.

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:01 pm

Wah, so many translations! O_O

Thanks psycho sis. Hopefully this will pacify some of the worries raised by fans here.
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:10 pm

Haha I'm eager to watch her new MV ><

And looking forward to her new drama with Moses. Many fighting scenes ^^ *hope it's a hint that it'll be a different role for Myo* blushy

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Sigh... those reporters really has nothing to do... they can write so much only just about the position of the rows at the lightning ceremony.. well, I pity Myolie for being bothered by this, but she can of course handle this well :)

I'm looking forward for her new album too!
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:37 pm

psycho 0805 wrote:And looking forward to her new drama with Moses. Many fighting scenes ^^ *hope it's a hint that it'll be a different role for Myo* blushy

Yeah... >_< I just hope she's actually good at her martial arts skills, and it's not half-baked like Tin Lik's in WOIL (always causing trouble to others and relying on Bat Lau Ming to save the day).
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:43 pm

Yay martial arts! Isn't it great if this time Myolie's the one very skilled in fighting and saves Moses a lot happy

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:20 pm

While shopping this afternoon, a friend of my wife came across the Singtao newspaper and it has Myolie in a sitting down position talking, like the ones from above. The friend mentioned that the headline reads TVB is no longer promoting her because of too much criticisms coming from the netizens. I have asked her to interpret the whole article for me, but after listening to her initial report, it completely has ruined my whole day. I am at the end of the rope here and am pondering what I can do for to help revise her career with TVB. I hope I’m not putting too much into the article, but this is very disheartening to say the least.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by AddyLeong Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:43 pm

I agree that TVB is no longer promoting Myolie, but I don't think she is being thrown in the cold dungeon. TVB is still giving her a chance on Chau Heung role which was played previously by Gong Li in the movie.

It is not that TVB is terminating her acting contract or something. By the way, Kate has more criticisms, in MR and SOS. Besides the netizens, even Sharon and Francis Ng openly criticized her for poor acting in SOS over the radio interview. But, TVB still promotes her.

It is a good that Myolie focus on her singing for the next couple of months.
AddyLeong
AddyLeong
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:48 pm

Singtao reporter forgot or deliberately choose to ignore that there are MANY netizens who support Myolie!!!!!. Or she couldn't be in the TVB list for most popular award of TVB.COM Blog.
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down