Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens

+14
sasa
swtaznlaydee
hajience
joyce20176
awesomeitsjackie
psycho 0805
AddyLeong
Caja
kikibear
BBgirl
hkangel
CheersMyolie
go_myo
linnette_zj
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens Empty [14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens

Post by linnette_zj Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm

Credit:myoliewu.org

[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens Ncbrka01_20081014155725_big

1) Myolie had costume fitting for her new drama - 《秋香怒點唐伯虎》. When she was asked about the criticism from netizens (poor acting, ugly crying expressions), she said: "We havent started filming, so for now, i will not be afraid of this yet. I don't know if i need to shout in the new drama, i only know that i need to fight and i need to attend martial arts lessons. It's quite fun. Hope that the cooperation with Moses will be something new and fresh for the audiences."

[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens Untitled-1

[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens Untitled1

[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens Untitled2

2) Myolie, Moses, Fala, etc were at costume fitting function for the new drama yesterday. Moses and Fala mentioned that the rumours about Raymond being late all the time are just rumours.

Myolie is acting as Chau Heung in the new drama. This Chau Heung is someone who knows martial arts well and is different from the Chau Heungs that were previously protrayed in past dramas. Recently, she has been undergoing tough martial arts training and her whole body is aching!

Myolie's acting skills were being criticised by netizens during the past few months, she said that she hardly goes online. "I can't possibily satisfy al the audience with all the dramas tht i am in. Actually, the most important thing is, i do my best." Moses who is acting as Tong Bak Fu said: "I am acting as flirty Tong Bak Fu! Because there were quite a few actors who acted as Tong Bak Fu before, so i feel quite a bit of pressure...."

Original Text:

1) [08/10/14 新聞] 胡杏兒唔驚再喊被狠轟 (東方網即時新聞)

胡杏兒為新劇《秋香怒點唐伯虎》試造型,被問到早前遭網友怒評她演技欠佳,喊樣很醜很難看,她說:「劇都未拍,我唔會依家就驚定先,我唔知新劇需唔需要喊,但大家都有權給予意見,我只知劇中我要打,仲要上堂學打,幾好玩,希望同陳豪合作可以帶新意畀觀眾。」

2) [08/10/15 新聞] 陳豪指證林峰拍劇遲到 (頭條日報)

胡杏兒、陳豪、陳法拉等昨日為無新劇《秋香怒點唐伯虎》試造型,陳豪和法拉就談到林峰被指經常遲到等是非!本報記者

胡杏兒在新劇飾演懂武功的秋香,有別以往其他影視作品的秋香一角,近期苦練功夫致全身痠痛!

杏兒的演技早前被網民狠批,她表示一向很少上網,「我亦唔可能每一套劇集都滿足所有觀眾,其實做好本份係最緊要。」飾演唐伯虎(唐寅)的陳豪說:「我唔係鹹濕唐伯虎,而係風流倜儻!因為曾有唔少藝人演過唐寅,所以真係有唔少壓力,要拎劇本返屋企慢慢揣摩。」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens Empty Re: [14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens

Post by linnette_zj Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm

[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens 1
[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens 2
[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens 3

3) In the drama, Moses will be competing with the Emperor (lai Lok Yi) for Myolie. Since there were quite a few actors who acted as Tong Bak Fu before, Moses is afraid that there will be comparison, so he has been thinking hard on how to protray his character. He is under great pressure. He laughed: "I havent thought of how to act, so having a headache." (Myolie has been criticised by netizens that her acting skills is bad?) "I seldom go online, and i don't care what others say. Anyway, we start from zero. Its hard that every single drama must satisfy all the audience, so most important thing is do our best."

Myolie doesn't mind being criticised that her acting is bad

In this drama, "Chau Heung" has changed her image from a traditional girl to someoe who is very good in martial arts. So Myolie who is acting as Chau Heung, has been attending martial arts lessons. Yesterday, at the press conference, she did some moves.

This is the first time that Moses and Myolie are working together. She knows that he is an excellent actor in comedies so she hopes that there will be new sparks for the drama. When mentioned that in the past, netizens criticised about her acting skills, she smiled and said: "I won't be so afraid of it so fast." (Do you hope that after acting this comedy, it can help to wash away your "cry baby" image?) "no la, as an artiste, i need to act in any kind of characters." (Did the criticism bring about more pressure for you?) " Everyone has their own opinions, if it is said with good intentions, i will accept it."

Original Text:

3) [08/10/15 新聞] 陳豪演搞笑唐伯虎壓力大 (澳門日報)

Moses在劇中將與扮演皇帝的黎諾懿爭杏兒,由於唐伯虎已有不少人扮演過,他擔心會有比較,亦苦惱應如何演繹,所以有感到壓力大。他笑道:“仲未諗到點做,所以好頭痕。(杏兒被網民批評演技差喎?)我好少上網,亦唔理人講乜,總之由零開始。好難套套劇都可以滿足所有觀衆,所以最緊要做好自己本份。”

胡杏兒不介意被批演技差

這新劇中的“秋香”一改傳統形象,是一個功夫了得的人,所以飾演秋香的杏兒最近要上堂學功夫,昨日更即場擺出功架給記者拍攝。

今次是胡杏兒首次與Moses合作,她知道對方演喜劇有一手,希望大家可以擦出火花。談及之前有網民批評她的演技,她笑道:“唔會咁快就驚定。(今次演喜戲是否想一洗喊包的感覺?)唔係,做演員甚麼角色都要做。(網民的批評對你可有構成壓力?)大家都有自己的意見,如果是善意的會接受。

Last edited by linnette_zj on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens Empty Re: [14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens

Post by go_myo Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:44 pm

Oh, thanks for sharing Linn! I hope she does not need to shout all the time, or shout when it is very reasonable.

I'm happy she knows martial arts, Myolie suits this role, she is a strong girl in real life, as we know. ;)

I can not wait for more news and pictures!! ^_^
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:48 pm

I can't stand this - why is Myolie being criticized by poor acting. I don't think her acting is poor at all in the place first. How can the top fadan be poor in acting. Get real!

I am glad Myolie knows why these antis are criticizing her - when she cry and scream or shout. Come on, who look good when they cry or scream. Most normal people don't!!!
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:57 pm

Myolie is such a strong girl. The reporters are obviously trying to agitate some kind of reaction from her, yet she's still able to reply with such enthusiasm. The reporters must be really pissed ^^

Filming has not even started, yet she's already criticised. Oh please. Only HK reporters are dumb enough to use that as an excuse.
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Pics:

[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens Ncbrka01_20081014155725_big
[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens Ncbrka01_20081014160027_big
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:11 pm

What's up with the huge butterfly =.=?

LOL, and they didn't do much with Myo's hair.
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 pm

HK reporters are DUMB!That's all I can say..... smile

anywayz there's more pics in the link below....
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=489605450&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=50&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%BA%FA%D0%D3%B6%F9&pn=50

Myolie looks okay....not really that flattering compared to Fala and I'm surprise that Myolie is taller than her anywayz I wonder what character Fala plays?? huh?
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Thanks for the pics!
Fala's appearance is nicer than Myolie, but Myolie's is okay la. As long as Myolie's character is good & strong, I don't how she looks =] because Myolie always looks nice to me :)
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:05 pm

I prefer Fala's costume and hair =.=

Myo's not bad... she's got the height ^^ But I still don't like the huge butterfly...
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:20 pm

[14 October 2008] Myolie is not afraid of being criticised by netizens Ncbrka01_20081014162312_big
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by kikibear Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the butterfly either. Fala looks really pretty...I was reading that she play the Lai Lok Yi's sister (so a princess?)

Excited that Myolie will get to have martial art skills in the series!!!
kikibear
kikibear
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:36 pm

For some reason, I still see Myo having short hair here. >_<

The TVB stylists did such a bad job on Myo - both costume and hair.

I bet there's gonna be another uproar from the shallow netizens saying how Fala should play Chau Heung instead =P
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:13 pm

Myolie plays a martial art character no? So I think that's why they made Myolie appearence looks like that. I like the big giant butterfly though happy
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AddyLeong Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:42 pm

kikibear wrote: Fala looks really pretty...I was reading that she play the Lai Lok Yi's sister (so a princess?)

This explains it, Fala is a princess while Myolie is a maid.

No doubt expected the anti-netizens would have something to say though,... but just to make Myolie look bad in every series she leads. We should know very well by now the tactics of the netizens. The aim is to pull Myolie down and exalt their artistes to the fadan level. Pure jealousy of Myolie multi talent

Last edited by AddyLeong on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AddyLeong
AddyLeong
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:48 pm

Omg at the hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks too modern in an ancient setting =.=

C'mon TVB hair-stylists, this is the time when you seriously need to use a proper wig ><

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:01 pm

I know! But it's jsut teh costume fitting, im surr they'll do a better job later on. Well, Fala looks pretty becasue she's a PRINCESS, while Myolie's a maid. Later on in story, Myolie will look better, i hope. They did a really bad job on her costume, Fala looks pretty, but remember, she's a princess, everyone looks pretty as a princess :)
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:02 pm

MY goodness, just got a closer look at the hair! Was Myo late or something? I looks like they just clipped some fake hair onto her hair and said go out and show your outfit!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:17 am

When she was asked about the criticism from netizens (poor acting, ugly crying expressions), she said: "We havent started filming, so for now, i will not be afraid of this yet. I don't know if i need to shout in the new drama, i only know that i need to fight and i need to attend martial arts lessons. It's quite fun.[/b]Hope that the cooperation with Moses will be something new and fresh for the audiences."..... EXCELLENT ANSWER, beside a being strong girl, Myolie is very smart.
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:33 am

More pictures of the costume fitting are being posted at the upcoming production thread :D

Myolie's hair really looked like her short hair with fake hair being clipped on. Maybe because she needs to keep her hair for her MV so the hairstylist can't do much, or it is just a costumer fitting so nothing much is done, or her hair in the drama is somthing complicated and she only has short hair so it requires a lot of work and there is no time, or.. haha..she has to attend a function.. i feel like i'm thinking of excuses for them..but anyway, i hope her hair in the drama is not like that.. netizens will pick up a fuss as usual man
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:40 am

Thanks for the news and pics, I agree Fala looks prettier, Myolie is ok too, but they didnt do a good job with her hair and costume. Hope they will change a lil bit and get rid of the butterfly lol.
man those reporters are so retarded, she didnt filming yet, but already those stupid question!!! Good job Myolie, good answer.
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:10 am

So is this an obvious piece of evidence that TVB's standard is dropping like a stone? They can totally do a much better job than this if they just put in a little more effort.
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:39 am

At least it's better than Niki Chow's hair in "The Gentle Crackdown", in that series, all she had was a ponytail.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:57 am

I hope the series is funny and hilarious. There isn't many people in this short series. So Myolies wears wigs in both of her series that will air next year. *sigh*. Want more modern drama from Myolie though.

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by queerbee Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:24 am

yayya finally an ancient series of myolie!!! haven't seen her ancient series for a long time. i hope this will be her breakthrough!
queerbee
queerbee
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next