Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[12 October 2008] Myolie's singer dream, mini concert, bravely representing Ireland to take part in a singing competition in London

2 posters

Go down

[12 October 2008]  Myolie's singer dream, mini concert, bravely representing Ireland to take part in a singing competition in London Empty [12 October 2008] Myolie's singer dream, mini concert, bravely representing Ireland to take part in a singing competition in London

Post by linnette_zj Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:44 pm

credit:myoliewu.org

[12 October 2008]  Myolie's singer dream, mini concert, bravely representing Ireland to take part in a singing competition in London 20081033

Myolie who has recently signed a 2 year singing contract with Neway Star is very busy. Besides filming 'Burning Flames 3', she has to go to various radio stations to promote her new song ' Solo Travelling' and has to take time to record her new songs as well. But she is finding happiness in it. After all, she loves singing and being a singer is a job that she likes. Hope that everyone will listen carefully to the lyrics and understand the real Myolie Wu.

"Acted in many series, but i'm just acting as other people. I usually act as a happy, cheerful and positive person. Actually the real me is not a small little woman. I'm very tomboyish." With a fresh and clean hair cut, she talked about how she became a singer: " Since young, i really like singing. When i was in secondary school, i was already in the choir and sang for plays." When she was 16 years old, she bravely represented Ireland in a London Singing Compeitition. She sang Sammi Cheng's song and dressed almost like Sammi, in a blue top and black sunglasses. Eventually, she won an award - Most Potential Singer Award.After the competition, she also started noticing the progress in the Music Industry.In secondary school, she listened to English Songs, in the 90s, she listened to Cantonese songs, nd now, she listens mostly to Chinese songs. She admires talented singers like Tanya Chua,Khalil Fong, etc. "I met Khalil Fong a few times in the recording room, i don't know what to say, so awkward." IN order to let others know her better, she took the initiative to discuss wtith the Album Producer, Edword Chan - talking about her thinking, values, etc. "I hope that there will be a day where i can have my own mini concert. And it will be where i can share with everyone different songs that people like in different stages of life. This is my heart's desire."

Love yourself, then others will love you

Since she joined Miss HK in 1999, she has gained various experience singing main drama themesongs. All the themesongs that she has sang were being produced in various albums, but since War of in laws 2, she has been talent spotted by Neway Star. Neway Star approached TVB to discuss a singing contract with Myolie, and her 10 over years dream came true. 'Solo Travelling' is her first song after she joined Neway. It talks about a lady who went travelling by herself after breaking up with her boyfriend, to forget about the past. "Actually it is quite likemy character! I'm not one who heavily depends on people. There won't be happiness if a couple reluntantly be together. Only when you love yourself, then others will love you." She ever took the initiative to break up with her ex boyfriend because after dating 3 months, she realised that whenever she was talking and sharing, he wasn't listening at all. Hence, she had no choice but to break up with him, no matter how he begged her to patch up, there is no turning back. "Of course i was sad la! But i will definitely not show my true feelings in front of the other party. In this area, i am very strong."

When her present love life was mentioned and discussed, she played Tai Chi: "Still have time to date ah? I am so busy now. I have to film dramas and produce album. Of Course i also hope that i have my own family, seeing that my nephew is so cute, i am very happy for my sister. I am still young now, career is more important, i want to be a lady with a good career." Bosco was rumoured to be with her for many years, but she only describes him as a very good working partner. The external world has made them to become an onscreen couple. " This is something that i cannot don't accept. For example, like Raymond and Linda; Bernice and Moses,as long as we work together more often, accept my style, i won't object. Actually Bosco and i have worked together twice, and both dramas are comedies. And recently, i was working together with Kevin, and i think he is very natural in acting, i quite admire him too."

Career as the first priority, besides hoping to produce good results in the music industry, she also hopes that she can continue to be successful in TVB as well. For many years, she has acted in many characters that greatly impress people. And one character that everyone will remember is Fei Tin. The roles that she was more satisfied with were TITS and WOIL. "Sometimes i don't dare to look at the old me, i even wondered if it was really me. I have acted in many characters but i haven't found one that i really like a lot. All the characters are happy, funny kind. I actually hope to try a more serious character, like someone who will bring harm to others in order to be rich or get certain benefit. More realistic kind"

Original Text:

[08/10/12 訪問] 杏兒歌星夢 開迷你音樂會 膽粗粗代表愛爾蘭參加倫敦歌唱大賽 (成報)

剛與Neway Star簽下兩年歌手合約的胡杏兒最近忙得不可開交,除了拍攝《烈火雄心3》外,又要往各大電台宣傳首張派台作品《單身旅行》,又要抽時間灌錄新歌,她卻樂在其中,始終唱歌是她喜歡的工作,希望大家藉着歌曲了解真正的杏兒。
<統籌>林爽兒<採訪>丘紅<攝影>史丹尼<裙>Patrizia Pepe<鞋>Sergio Rossi<場地提供>Dap 1/FL.102柯士甸道尖沙咀<電話、網站>35267122,www.dap.com.hk

「拍過咁多劇集,都係飾演別人,我多數做開朗、積極的角色,其實真正既我唔係咁小女人,我好男仔頭。」剪了個清爽髮型的她一身中性打扮,娓娓道來她做歌手的因由:「其實我自細就鍾意唱歌,中學時期已加入合唱團、唱歌劇。」16歲時的她更膽粗粗代表愛爾蘭往英國倫敦參加歌唱大賽,選唱鄭秀文(Sammi)《愛的輓歌》的她連造型亦抄足Sammi,藍色恤衫加黑呔,最後被她贏得「最有潛質獎」。及後她一直有留意樂壇的發展,由中學時期聽英文歌,到90年代聽廣東歌,現在聽得最多的是國語歌,欣賞的都是有才華的歌手,像是蔡健雅、方大同等。「?次係錄音室撞到方大同,唔知應該點好,好尷尬。」她為了讓大家更了解自己,主動與唱片監製Edword Chan傾談,訴說自己的想法、唱腔。「我希望有朝一日,可以有一個自己既迷你音樂會,可以同大家分享一路以來唔同階段鍾意既歌曲,呢個係我既心願。」

愛錫自己 別人才會錫你

由99年參選港姐後加入無線,她亦有數次開金口唱主題曲的經驗,主唱的主題曲亦曾收錄在一張雜錦碟中,不過去年《野蠻奶奶2》後,被Neway Star睇中,與無線積極傾談歌星合約,才圓了十多年的夢。《單身旅行》是她加盟後的第一首作品,曲風輕快帶少許搖滾味,有別一般的大路情歌,訴說一個與男友分手後的單身女子灑脫地四處旅行,忘記過去。「其實都幾似我個性0架!我唔係小鳥依人果種,勉強無幸福,人貴自愛,只有愛錫自己,別人才會愛錫你。」她曾試過主動向戀人提出分手,因為相識三個月後,發現對方在她訴說心事時心不在焉,她唯有慧劍斬情絲,就算對方苦苦央求復合亦不肯回頭。「當然會有唔開心啦!但我一定唔會係對方面前表露,呢方面我好堅強。」

說到現在的愛情生活,她卻大耍太極說:「邊有時間拍拖啊?依家咁忙,又要拍劇,又要出唱片。當然我都響往有自己既家庭,見到家姊岩岩生左個BB咁得意,都戥佢開心,我依家仲後生,事業緊要D,我要做事業型女性。」傳了數年的黃宗澤(Bosco),她只形容是工作上的好拍檔,外界將他們塑造成熒幕情侶。「呢樣野無得唔接受,好似林峰、鍾嘉欣;廖碧兒、陳豪咁,只係大家合作多左,接受我地外型,我唔會抗拒。其實我同Bosco都係合作過兩次,兩套都係喜劇,反而嘉穎近排合作過,覺得佢做戲好自然,之前又合作過《舞動奇跡》,都幾欣賞佢。」

演藝事業 繼續發光發熱

事業第一的她除了想在樂壇闖出一番成績外,亦希望繼續在電視行業發光發熱,多年來她演過不少令人印象深刻的角色,最令人津津樂道的應是增肥40磅演肥妹,還有《衝上雲霄》和《野蠻奶奶》中的角色都是她較滿意的。「有時都唔敢睇番以前既自己,成日都懷疑係咪自己。做過咁多角色,仲未搵到一個我好鍾意既角色,以前做果D角色都係開心、搞笑,比較正面,我想試下做一個為左金錢或者利益不惜去傷害人既女仔,比較硬淨啲,更加真實啲。」
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[12 October 2008]  Myolie's singer dream, mini concert, bravely representing Ireland to take part in a singing competition in London Empty Re: [12 October 2008] Myolie's singer dream, mini concert, bravely representing Ireland to take part in a singing competition in London

Post by Wenbie Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Thanks for the news, Linn
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

[12 October 2008]  Myolie's singer dream, mini concert, bravely representing Ireland to take part in a singing competition in London Empty Re: [12 October 2008] Myolie's singer dream, mini concert, bravely representing Ireland to take part in a singing competition in London

Post by linnette_zj Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 pm

heh..u r welcome wen!
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down