Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myolie's singer dream comes true

+3
goldengater
sasa
linnette_zj
7 posters

Go down

Myolie's singer dream comes true Empty Myolie's singer dream comes true

Post by linnette_zj Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:06 am

Credit: myoliewu.org
Myolie's singer dream comes true 2-1
Although she was from Miss HK, but all along, she has interest in singing.
Singing Queens - Sammi Cheng and Stefanie Sun has strongly influence Myolie.

Myolie's singer dream comes true 3-1

Myolie just signed a contract with Neway to become a singer

It is believed that many people love singing, so Karaoke has always been popular, but how many people has actually turn this interest into a a career? But, from Myolie's experience, it is proven that as long as you have the dream, and a "never give up" determination, dreams will indeed come true.

Although many people thought that it was because of Miss Hk thats why Myolie has entered the entertainment industry, the fact is actually, when she was still schooling in Ireland, she has joined a singing competition as a student. This shows that what Myolie likes the most is singing.

Dream finally came true

But life is full of ups and downs, after Myolie participated in Miss HK, she became TVB Fadan. Although she has acted in many dramas for many years, she never give up on her dream in a singing career. And this year, she finally signed a contract with Neway to become a singer, and launch her first solo album.

Besides having a determined heart that never give up on her dream, she also want to thank her idol Sammi Cheng for the strength that Sammi has given her which helped her to last her dream till now. Myolie said: "WHen i was in High school , Sammi was officially became popular, her song was famous in school and her style is always changing. She changes her style and image to suit the mood at different point of time. Even till now, the audience still feels that she is very unique. One thing that is important to an artiste is, one must not have the same image and style all the time. So when i joined the singing competition that time, i chose Sammi's song, and a unique style, hence getting even higher marks,"

Learning Mandarin through singing

Till now, besides gaining the experience on the style from her idol , Sammi, Myolie has recently fell in love with Stefanie Sun's songs. THis is because she felt that Stefanie's singing is gentle yet free and easy. In addition, she can also learn Mandarin from singing. Myolie is able to express her talent and experience that she gained from these two singers, in her new album.

Original Text:

相信大多數人也是喜愛唱歌,所以K場才會如此蓬勃,然而將這種嗜好付諸實行成為事業的又有幾人呢?不過,這卻可在胡杏兒身上的經歷證明只要信念存在,加上永不放棄的精神,夢想定能成真。

雖然過往大多數觀眾只以為杏兒是參加港姐後才躋身娛樂圈,但其實她早在參選港姐之前,當時還在英格蘭以學生的身分參加過當年的「新秀歌唱大賽」,可想而知杏兒最鍾愛的還是唱歌。

夢想終成真

但人生總是迂迴曲折的,在杏兒參選港姐後輾轉間卻成為無線的花旦,雖然演了多年劇集,但她卻一直沒有放棄唱歌這個夢想,直至今年終於有幸與唱片公司簽約正式成為歌手,首次推出個人唱片。

除了依賴她擁有一顆為了理想永不放棄的決心外,還要拜她的偶像鄭秀文當年給她的力量才能將理想維持至今。杏兒說:「當年我就讀中學時鄭秀文(Sammi)正值當紅,她的歌曲在校園裏流行得大行其道,加上她的形象千變萬化,在不同時期便轉換上不同的形象極具時代感,就算到了現在觀眾仍然是感到她十分型格,藝人最緊要就是永遠不可以只有同一形象,所以當年我參賽也選唱她的歌曲,便可配合型格的台風爭取更高分數。」

唱歌學國語

到了現在杏兒除了吸取了Sammi這位偶像的舞台風格外,早前她更愛上了孫燕姿 的歌曲,因杏兒覺得孫燕姿唱歌既溫柔又爽朗,更可以邊唱歌邊學國語,正好讓杏兒吸收這兩位歌手的所長,在新碟內能作出不同的發揮。

胡杏兒親筆簽名《單身旅行》單曲CD (this part is about those who wants to participate in winning her cd - only for HK residents if i'm not wrong. so i didn't translate.. i wish i can join man..haha)

由今天起,一連3日胡杏兒將分別送出1份由她精心挑選的禮物予《星島日報》的讀者,欲想索取禮品之讀者,只需連續3天集齊不同之印花,填妥下列表格,貼在信封背後,寄往香港筲箕灣東旺道3號,星島新聞集團大廈15樓娛樂版收,信封面請註明「索取胡杏兒禮物」,便有機會獲得胡杏兒所送3份禮物的其中1份,名額3個,本報將以先到先得方式發送禮物,送完即止,以郵戳日期為準。從多年前參加「新秀歌唱大賽」開始大家便知道杏兒是個愛唱歌之人,雖然及後以港姐身分加入娛樂圈,在電視界打滾多年後,今年終於有幸能推出首張個人唱片,那種興奮對她來說真是不能用言語來形容,她為了將自己這份喜悅帶給喜歡她的人,所以今日她特別送出即將推出新碟《單身旅行》,此碟只供在電台播放,屬於非賣品,所以特別珍貴。

Myolie's singer dream comes true 1-1
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Myolie's singer dream comes true Empty Re: Myolie's singer dream comes true

Post by sasa Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:31 am

Thanks Linn.

Very interesting. Hope Myolie will be successful like Sammi too.

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:18 am

I am truly happy for her that her dream came true. Go all the way, Myolie.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:40 am

congrats Myo!!! :) She's very lucky and hardworking ^^ keep it up!
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:10 am

She fell in love with Stephanie Sun's songs? Hahaha. Cool. Stephanie Sun is one of my favourite singers too!
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:17 am

Congrats Myolie
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:31 am

Hey, I like Stephanie Sun's style too! Myolie has good taste. hehehe

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:27 am

haha..i was just at the mag scan thread.. and whn i came back here.. Myolie's pictures are in such contrast.. over here.. she is having a more casual look but over at the mag thread, she is having a girly sexy look.. so versatile.
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:59 am

grats Myolie!! i'm so happy for her :D<3 hope all her dreams come true.
supporting myolie forever<3
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down