Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[2 December 2008] Myolie Wu's Debut Album Sales

+11
queerbee
WaterWonders
soffiagiang
go_myo
hajience
linnette_zj
Caja
wutaijung
luvlydaisy
CheersMyolie
psycho 0805
15 posters

Go down

[2 December 2008] Myolie Wu's Debut Album Sales Empty [2 December 2008] Myolie Wu's Debut Album Sales

Post by psycho 0805 Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:21 pm

Myolie Wu Doesn't Wish To Give As A Present, Openly "Taking Advantage" Of Bosco Wong [Source: East Daily]

[2 December 2008] Myolie Wu's Debut Album Sales 02-3
Myolie Wu's first debut album was released last Friday. She immediately followed after the auspicious tradition of going to the music store to purchase her own album, and bought 8 albums all at one go, saying that she wanted to display a "Feng Shui" arrangement. Indeed, there was good news that came along later on. So that meant the "Feng Shui" arrangement was effective?
A few days ago, after Myolie had wrapped up her work, she immediately went down to Tsim Sha Tsui to check on her album sales, and also followed after the auspicious tradition of purchasing her own albums, but the 8 albums which she bought weren't meant as gifts for her friends. She laughed and said, "8 is an auspicious number. I buy them back to put up an arrangement. Then, really received a good news. The company said that there are over ten thousands of pre-orders from Hong Kong and China. Now that the market situation is bad, having this kind of results really makes me very happy. I'm very confident about the album sales." Myolie indeed had a loyal fanbase. In the the music store, there was a Canadian Chines whom saw Myolie coming in, and immediately bought an album for her daughter, who's Myolie's fan, to express support. Myolie was grateful, saying, "I also need to buy over a hundred albums to give to Miss Lok, Catherine Tsang, Dad, Liza Wang, Miss Fong and many other producers. And also, my good friends like Nancy, Sharon, Christine. All thanks to them for supporting me. (How about Bosco Wong?) I'm not giving him. He must buy it himself, and even buy over a hundred. When it's his turn to release an album, I'll also buy......one. Of course must 'take advantage' of him!"
Myolie wasn't biased as well. She also bought Raymond Lam, Linda Chung and Wong Cho Lam albums to express her support. She frankly said that even though all of them have stepped into the music industry, each of them has their own space of development. It's positive competition, and there should be encouragement for each other. In order to have time for her music album promotion, Myolie is busy filming "Chau Heung Angers Tong Bak Fu", and needs to sacrifice her sleeping time for that. Although she feels a little stressed, she still feels happy, "I will take out some time to practice my singing. I want to be a good and strong singer."
[2 December 2008] Myolie Wu's Debut Album Sales 01

Purchasing Albums To Put Up A Feng Shui Arrangement And Boost Sales; Myolie Wu Doesn't 'Give Face' To Bosco Wong [Source: Sun oncc]
Myolie Wu and her rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, are releasing their albums one after the other. Although Myolie bought over a hundred albums to give to friends and relatives, she wanted Bosco to buy her albums out from his own pockets.
Myolie just released her album last Friday. Earlier on, she followed the auspicious tradition of going to the most popular music store to purchase her new album, and bought 8 of them all at one go, "8 means 'Fat'. Very auspicious! Take them back home and put them up in a Feng Shui arrangement to boost the sales. But the company said that the pre-order sales in Hong Kong and China has crossed ten thousand! Now that the market is bad, having this kind of results really makes me happy. I'm very confident about the album sales!"
Other than purchasing her own album, Myolie also bought Raymond Lam, Linda Chung and Wong Cho Lam new albums, using actions to show support for her "own people", and said that she will give the albums to people whom have always been supporting her, "I'm buying over a hundred albums to give to Miss Lok, Catherine Tsang, Miss Fong, Liza Wang, producers and Dad. And also good friends like Sharon, Nancy, Christine and many more. Thanks to them for their support. (Not giving to Bosco?) Not giving! He must buy it himself, and even buy over a hundred of them! When his album is released, I will also buy......one! Of course must 'take advantage' of him!"
On the other hand, although Myolie is busy filming her drama, she still sacrifices her sleeping time to attend promotional events for her album, "Although it's very tough and there's pressure, when I hear people saying that they like my songs, I'll be very happy. I'll take out some time to practice my singing! I cannot embarrass myself by not singing live well. I want to be a good and powerful singer!"

[08/12/02 新聞] 胡杏兒唔送明宰黃宗澤 (東方日報)
胡 杏 兒 首 張 個 人 唱 片 剛 於 上 周 五 推 出 , 她 即 按 照 傳 統 到 唱 片 舖 買 自 己 的 唱 片 討 個 好意 頭 , 還 一 口 氣 買 了 八 張 說 要 擺 個 風 水 陣 , 果 然 便 收 到 好 消 息 , 難 道 風 水 陣 真 的 奏效 ?
杏 兒 日 前 工 作 完 畢 , 即 到 尖 沙 咀 巡 視 自 己 的 唱 片 銷 情 , 並 順 道 按 照 傳 統 買 自 己 的 唱片 討 個 好 意 頭 , 她 買 八 張 卻 非 贈 予 朋 友 , 杏 兒 笑 笑 說 : 「 八 張 好 意 頭 , 買 返 去 擺 個陣 先 , 真 係 收 到 好 消 息 , 公 司 話 香 港 、 大 陸 已 經 落 定 單 過 萬 張 , 依 家 既 市 道 有 咁 既成 績 , 真 係 好 開 心 , 我 都 對 銷 量 有 信 心 。 」 杏 兒 的 確 有 一 班 忠 心 擁 躉 , 在 唱 片 舖內 有 加 拿 大 華 人 見 杏 兒 出 現 , 亦 即 場 為 其 fans 女 兒 買 了 張 碟 以 示 支 持 , 杏 兒 心 存感 激 說 : 「 我 都 要 買 過 百 張 送 畀 樂 小 姐 、 珍 姐 、 爸 爸 、 汪 阿 姐 、 方 小 姐 同 埋 好 多 監製 , 仲 有 好 姊 妹 胡 定 欣 、 陳 敏 之 、 伍 詠 薇 , 多 謝 佢 地 支 持 , ( 咁 黃 宗 澤 呢 ? ) 唔 會送 呀 , 一 定 要 佢 買 , 仲 要 買 一 百 幾 十 張 , 到 佢 出 碟 時 我 都 會 買 … … 一 隻 , 梗 係 要 劏佢 啦 ! 」
知 己 知 彼
杏 兒 亦 無 偏 心 , 並 購 買 了 林 峰 、 鍾 嘉 欣 、 王 祖 藍 的 唱 片 以 示 支 持 , 她 坦 言 大 家 雖 同踏 足 樂 壇 , 但 各 有 各 做 , 是 良 性 競 爭 , 應 互 相 鼓 勵 。 為 了 唱 片 宣 傳 , 正 忙 於 拍 《 秋香 怒 點 唐 伯 虎 》 的 杏 兒 惟 有 犧 牲 訓 覺 時 間 , 雖 然 有 點 壓 力 , 但 又 感 到 開 心 : 「 我 會抽 時 間 練 歌 架 , 我 要 做 實 力 派 歌 手 。 」

[08/12/02 新聞] 買碟擺陣催谷銷量 胡杏兒冇情講劏Bosco死牛 (太陽報)
胡杏兒與緋聞男友黃宗澤(Bosco)先後推出個人唱片,杏兒雖然自掏腰包購買逾百張CD送給親友,但卻要求Bosco自行大量入貨,擺明向Bosco的荷包開刀!
剛於上周五推出新碟的杏兒,早前按照傳統到最旺場的唱片舖買新碟討個好意頭,並一次過購買八張:「八即係發,好意頭嘛!拎番去擺個風水陣,催谷D銷量,不過公司話香港同內地已經有過萬張定單!依家市道咁差都有咁既成績,真係好開心,我對銷量有信心!」
做實力派歌手
杏兒除了購買自己的唱片外,又買了林峰、鍾嘉欣及王祖藍的新碟,以行動支持「自己友」,並表示要送唱片給一直支持她的人:「我要買過百張送畀樂小姐、珍姐、方小姐、汪阿姐、監製同爸爸,仲有好姊妹陳敏之、胡定欣同伍詠薇等,多謝佢地既支持。(唔送畀Bosco?)唔送呀!一定要佢買,仲要買一百幾十張!佢出碟時我咪買……一隻囉!梗係要劏佢啦!」
此外,杏兒雖然忙拍劇集《秋香怒點唐伯虎》,但仍犧牲休息時間出席唱片宣傳:「雖然好辛苦又有既壓力,但聽到人地話鍾意自己既歌就好開心,我仲會抽時間練歌架!唱現場唔可以失禮人,我要做實力派歌手!」

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[2 December 2008] Myolie Wu's Debut Album Sales Empty Re: [2 December 2008] Myolie Wu's Debut Album Sales

Post by CheersMyolie Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:21 pm

Thanks pyscho for the good news.

Yeah and so happy for Myolie for the exorbitant sales!!!j('celebrate')

As per what you advised, I source out Myolie's album at HMV last night. Was told that Raymond's album sales is very good, and Linda's too and I was kind of worried for Myolie simply because the timing of her release ( in the midst of global financial crisis) But, now I am so glad to hear she already has over ten thousands of orders from HK and China. Whew!!!. [i]
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[2 December 2008] Myolie Wu's Debut Album Sales Empty Re: [2 December 2008] Myolie Wu's Debut Album Sales

Post by luvlydaisy Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:43 pm

This is great news, congrats to Myo!! I'm very happy for her high album sales. This is very good especially with TVB laying off hundreds of people, you can sense the economic recession in Asia. I hope that sales will continue to be this good for her.
luvlydaisy
luvlydaisy
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/5a58g7.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by wutaijung Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:06 pm

Myolie needs to be more confident in herself, she is doing great!
That is great news, and I feel good to have contributed to that number!

But why is Myolie's album selling for $85 and Wong Cho Lam's album selling for $110?
wutaijung
wutaijung
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:26 pm

Wow,what's a great news! I hope more people will buy and support her. Anyone have recieve their's yet? I'm hoping to get one copy early next year smile
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:20 pm

THANKS for the good news! Haha..and thanks for translating it! :D

COngrats to Myolie for the good album sales! haha.. yay!!! I wonder when the album is coming! i think myoliewu.org is trying to get the signature for us :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:51 pm

Her album is available at HMV in Singapore?
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:40 pm

Yes!! And Anne just told me that they only have 2 copies left
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:47 pm

linnette_zj wrote:Yes!! And Anne just told me that they only have 2 copies left

How many copies did they import? ><

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:20 am

Huh? So little copies left. Sigh. Can only go there next week. My schedule is like packed this week. Sigh. So it means I can't get it.
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:13 am

psycho 0805 wrote:
linnette_zj wrote:Yes!! And Anne just told me that they only have 2 copies left

How many copies did they import? ><

they only had the 1st order of 14. When I had, there was 11 left. But don't worry, they will order again as and when they are demands
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:37 am

Congrats Myolie :) So happy for her!
Only thing I'm worrying is her health ... so busy man, sacrificing her sleep for work is not good... :(
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:42 am

I'm also glad that people now seems to be more supporting than ever. You know,after all criticsm and stuff... I think she had big chance in singing career smile
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:23 am

Congrats to Myolie :D
So glad that her hard work gave back succees, that's worth. She's currently so busy, hope she'll at least have time to rest.
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:44 am

lol why did she get it for her 'other' friends', but not for bosco? XD
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by queerbee Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:13 am

congrats!
queerbee
queerbee
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:36 am

GRATZ MYOLIE!! :]

is cho nam's more expensive cuz he has more songs and mv?
I still haven't got Linda's album, yet.

Bosco better buy Myolie's album asap :]

thanks for sharing news :]
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:24 pm

^ Yea I guess soo. Myolie only have few songs in this debut album...
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:10 pm

For fans in Singapore who wish to get a copy.
The new stocks has arrived at HMV, Heeren. About 10 copies.

The 1st batch that came in were all sold in a day.
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:12 pm

Wow,that sounds awesome! I must get mine quickly.
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:36 pm

YES! i heard that HK side.. her albums in a few shops are sold out too!! Its selling very fast! WHEEEEE
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:07 am

linnette_zj wrote:YES! i heard that HK side.. her albums in a few shops are sold out too!! Its selling very fast! WHEEEEE

Maybe it is Bosco who went around those shops and bought all of them. hehehe. just kidding. I am so glad to hear that her album is selling. Go Myo!

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:34 pm

Yay for MYO!! celebrate

I'm glad to hear that her album is selling like hot cakes even during recession time....not bad for a newcomer!I hope it reach platinum disc sales!!I saw in Yesasia.com that myo's album ranked NO.2 under the BEST SELLER category...

GO....GO....MYO!!! smile

btw...I'm really curious of why Bosco had to buy over hundreds of her album to support her when all her other friends get it for free??Could it be because.......hehe..... happy
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by kylie Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:06 pm

I ordered mine on Yesasia a week ago, it should be around Xmas when I recieve it. I just can't wait! I'm so happy to hear this great news! I will certainly buy all of her albums, can't wait for the next one!

kylie
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down