Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[5 December 2008] The Experiences Of Hot Dances Makes It Easier For Myolie Wu

+5
PPearl
goldengater
keen
Caja
psycho 0805
9 posters

Go down

[5 December 2008] The Experiences Of Hot Dances Makes It Easier For Myolie Wu Empty [5 December 2008] The Experiences Of Hot Dances Makes It Easier For Myolie Wu

Post by psycho 0805 Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:05 pm

The Experiences Of Hot Dances Makes It Easier For Myolie Wu [Source: Apple Daily]

[5 December 2008] The Experiences Of Hot Dances Makes It Easier For Myolie Wu 0512
Caption: Though Myolie Wu was being lifted high up by many dancers, there wasn't any fear on her face and she appeared very calm

Myolie Wu will be holding her first mini-concert in Sands, Macau tomorrow night. A few days ago, she was in a dance studio rehearsing for her dances in San Po Kong. Although they are mostly slow songs in the album which was released at the end of last month, in order to lift up the atmosphere, Myolie has arranged a fast, hot song track to fit in the dancing component.
Myolie only spent a few hours to complete the entire dance practice. She owes such a fast speed of completion to the previous time when she took part in Strictly Come Dancing. She said, "Actually part of the song had already been danced before in Strictly Come Dancing. This time, it's just changing a little, so it's not very difficult to learn. It's all thanks to the previous time of hard training for two months. It had trained me to be able to remember all the dance steps very quickly. Hopefully, in the next album, there will be more fast tracks to add into it."
Although it's her first mini-concert, Myolie doesn't seem to be very nervous. She said, "Before this, I've already danced before on TVB's Gala night. The feedback was pretty good, so I'm pretty confident about the performance this time round." When asked if her target is to hold a concert in Hong Kong Coliseum, she replied, "Wah, HK Coliseum? Of course it's one of my targets. Even if it's at HITEC (Hong Kong International Trade & Exhibition Centre), the venue is pretty good too."

[5 December 2008] The Experiences Of Hot Dances Makes It Easier For Myolie Wu 051202
Caption: Myolie previously took part in Strictly Come Dancing, so the dance this time did not prove any high level of difficulty for her

苹果日报
2008-12-05
胡 杏 儿 劲 舞 驾 轻 就 熟
胡 杏 儿 明 晚 在 澳 门 金 莎 举 行 首 个 迷 你 演 唱 会 , 前 日 她 在 新 蒲 岗 一 间 排 舞 室 排 练 , 虽 然 她 上 月 底 推 出 的 新 唱 片 以 慢 板 和 中 板 歌 为 主 , 但 为 了 增 加 热 闹 气 氛 , 杏 儿 安 排 一 首 串 烧 快 歌 配 合 舞 蹈 。
杏 儿 只 花 了 数 小 时 便 完 成 排 练 , 如 此 迅 速 乃 拜 之 前 参 加 《 舞 动 奇 迹 》 所 赐 , 她 说 : 「 其 实 part 歌 系 之 前 演 出 《 舞 动 奇 迹 》 时 跳 过 , 今 次 就 改 动 咗 少 少 , 所 以 都 唔 难 练 , 多 得 嗰 时 苦 练咗 两 个 月 , 训 练 到 可 以 好 快 就 记 熟 所 有 舞 步 , 希 望 下 次 再 出 唱 片 时 可 以 加 多啲 快 歌 。 」
盼 红 馆 开 个 唱
虽 然 是 首 个 迷 你 个 唱 , 但 杏 儿 的 心 情 不 算 太 紧 张 , 她 说 : 「 之 前 喺 无 线 台 庆 都 跳 开 舞 , 大 家 反 应 唔 错 , 所 以 对 今 次 演 出 都 几 有 信 心 。 」 问 她 目 标 是 否 在 红 馆 开 演 唱 会 ? 她 说 : 「 哗 , 红 馆 ? 当 然 系 其 中 一 个 , 就 算 系 九 展 , 个 场 地 都 唔 错 喇 。 」
采 访 、 摄 影 : 鲁 萍

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[5 December 2008] The Experiences Of Hot Dances Makes It Easier For Myolie Wu Empty Re: [5 December 2008] The Experiences Of Hot Dances Makes It Easier For Myolie Wu

Post by Caja Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Oh gosh,I'm soooooo excited & nervous!!! blushy blushy blushy
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[5 December 2008] The Experiences Of Hot Dances Makes It Easier For Myolie Wu Empty Re: [5 December 2008] The Experiences Of Hot Dances Makes It Easier For Myolie Wu

Post by keen Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:00 pm

I have confident with Myolie dance.....

keen
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:11 pm

I saw this article in Apple Daily and wonder what it was all about. But, it turned out to be positive news from them.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 pm

Good show at the Macau concert, Myolie!!! Jia you~~~~
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by s2sorjuju Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:59 pm

Good luck with the mini concert! Gooooo Myolie! <33 :)

s2sorjuju
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles9294 Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:18 am

We will always support u,Myolie smile

Bubbles9294
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:19 am

All the best Myolie! :D
ahh..i wish i can go for the concert :( i think it will be very good! And all her family and friends will be there to support her!
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:00 pm

She looks like she's glowing in the first picture. Haha.
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down