Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[1 January 2009] Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum

5 posters

Go down

[1 January 2009] Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum Empty [1 January 2009] Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum

Post by psycho 0805 Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:43 pm

[1 January 2009] Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum 010101
Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum [Source: Sun Daily]
Earlier on, Myolie Wu was busy filming for new drama, Chau Heung Angers Tong Bak Fu, and also promoting her new album, causing her to not have spare time to accept jobs for the 'golden periods' like Christmas and New Year. She said, "The manager has already said so earlier that there will be lesser (jobs). Although (I've) prepared mentally, having earned lesser of around 6-figures is still quite 'painful' for me. Hopefully, in 2009, I can earn this amount back! But in this first year when I became a singer and had quite fruitful results, it's worth it!" Stepping into the new year, Myolie keeps to her promise of becoming an all-rounded artiste. She revealed that she is planning to learn her dancing skills well for this year, in order to develop and strengthen herself for the music industry in future.
On the other hand, Fala Chen, whom was at the scene as well, was acting in an ancient drama for the first time. She laughed and said that she had NGs occasionally, and the lines were more difficult than sign language. Luckily Myolie and Moses were there to help her out.

[1 January 2009] Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum 010102 [1 January 2009] Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum 010104
[1 January 2009] Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum 010103
Myolie Wu Earns Less Of Around 6-Figure During 'Golden' Period [Source: East Daily]
Earlier on, Myolie Wu was busy with her drama and album, and led a few months of hardship. Luckily, her performance for her new album was pretty good, so she plans to hone her dancing skills for the new year, and become an all-rounded artiste.
Myolie, Fala Chen, Moses Chan, Johnson Lee and Elaine Yiu were at 粉岭云泉仙馆 filming the final scenes for Chau Heung Angers Tong Bak Fu. That day, there was an exhibition on chrysanthemum flowers, so there were many tourists, causing Myolie and Fala, whom were sitting at one side and waiting for their turns, to become the 'staring objects' by the passers-by.
During this 'golden' period like Christmas and New Year, because Myolie had to film drama and promote her album, thus she did not have much money entering into her account. She said, "The manager has told me about it earlier on, saying that my income will be reduced. Although I've prepared myself mentally, having earned lesser of around 6-figures is still a little painful. Hopefully, I can earn them back in 2009. But being a singer for the first year and able to achieve pretty good results for the award ceremonies still makes it worthwhile."
Actually, not only has Myolie's income been affected, her health was not in a good shape as well. When she was filming for Chau Heung Angers Tong Bak Fu, she had to pick out some time to promote her new album, thus she only had around 1 to 2 hours of sleep daily, She still had to film action scenes, and even slept overnight in the company on a few occasions before. She laughed and said that she had transformed into a 'lady robot'.
When talking about her wishes for the new year, she said that she hopes to become an all-rounded artiste, "Although the award ceremonies are over and I need to film another new drama soon, my wish for 2009 is to hone my dancing skills well, and be able to sing and dance."
On the other hand, Fala Chen, who was having her first try at ancient dramas, said that the lines in the drama were even more difficult than learning sign language, "Because the lines are very long, so there are more NGs as compared to doing sign language. Fortunately, there are Myolie and Moses whom help me."

太阳报
杏儿无暇接骚 唔见六位数
01/01/2009
早前胡杏儿忙於为新剧《秋香怒点唐伯虎》埋尾,又瞓身宣传新唱片,搞到圣诞及新年黄金档期都未能抽空接Job,她说:「经理人早就讲咗会搵少啲 ,虽然有心理准备,但搵少咗六位数字都有啲肉赤,希望09年搵得番啦!不过第一年做歌手又有唔错成绩,值得嘅!」踏入新一年,杏儿言出必行,要做个全能有实力的艺人,她透露今年大计要学好舞艺,为在乐坛长远发展增强实力。
另外,同场的陈法拉首次拍古装剧,她笑言不时NG,对白比手语更难,幸得杏儿及陈豪相助。

东方日报
胡杏儿黄金档搵少六位数
01/01/2009
胡 杏 儿 早 前 既 忙 於 拍 剧 又 身 唱 片 宣 传 , 度 过 辛 苦 的 个 多 月 , 幸 好 在 唱 片 方 面 的 表 现 不 俗 , 所 以 她 计 划 新 一 年 努 力 学 跳 舞 , 要 做 个 全 能 艺 人 。
杏 儿 、 陈 法 拉 、 陈 豪 、 李 思 捷 及 姚 子 羚 等 日 前 在 粉 岭 云 泉 仙 馆 为 《 秋 香 怒 点 唐 伯 虎 》 拍 煞 科 戏 , 当 日 适 逢 有 菊 花 展 , 游 客 特 多 , 害 得 坐 在 一 旁 等 埋 位 的 杏 儿 、 法 拉 笑 言 自 己 犹 如 熊 猫 安 安 佳 佳 般 被 任 睇 。
在 圣 诞 、 新 年 搵 银 黄 金 档 期 中 , 杏 儿 因 为 要 拍 剧 及 做 唱 片 宣 传 , 未 有 太 多 进 帐 , 她 无 奈 说 : 「 之 前 经 理 人 都 同 我 讲 , 话 预 咗 会 搵 少 啲 , 虽 然 有 咗 心 理 准 备 , 但 实 际 搵 少 咗 六 位 数 字 都 有 啲 肉 赤 , 希 望 ○ 九 年 搵 得 番 啦 , 不 过 第 一 年 做 歌 手 ,喺 颁 奖 礼 上 有 唔 错 嘅 成 绩 , 系 值 得 嘅 。 」
睡 眠 不 足 公 司 留 宿
其 实 杏 儿 不 止 荷 包 受 损 , 身 体 亦 不 好 过 , 她 拍 《 秋 》 剧 时 为 尽 量 抽 时 间 宣 传 唱 片 , 每 日 只 得 一 、 两 小 时 睡 眠 时 间 , 又 要 拍 动 作 场 面 , 还 试 过 留 在 公 司 睡 , 她 笑 言 自 己 已 变 成 女 铁 人 。
谈 到 新 年 愿 望 , 杏 儿 要 做 个 全 能 有 实 力 的 艺 人 : 「 虽 然 过 完 晒 颁 奖 礼 接 住 就 开 新 剧 , 但 我 ○ 九 年 大 计 , 就 系 学 好 舞 艺 , 要 能 歌 善 舞 。 」
法 拉 被 长 对 白 考 起
此 外 , 首 次 拍 古 装 剧 的 法 拉 承 认 , 念 古 装 对 白 要 比 做 手 语 更 难 , 她 笑 言 : 「 因 为 啲 对 白 好 大 段 , 所 以 N G 仲 多 过 做 手 语 阵 , 好 在 有 杏 儿 同 陈 豪 教 我 。 」

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[1 January 2009] Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum Empty Re: [1 January 2009] Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum

Post by hkangel Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Thanks for the translations! Looking forward to Mosolie!

Poor Myo... must be so exhausted. Myo + the little kid = cuteness!
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[1 January 2009] Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum Empty Re: [1 January 2009] Myolie Has No Time To Accept Jobs, Losing Around 6-Figure Sum

Post by go_myo Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Thanks for the translation! So busy girl... :( Well, I hope she have it more relaxed in 2009, so she can sleep sufficient.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by AddyLeong Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:03 am

Myolie needs SLEEP & REST the most
AddyLeong
AddyLeong
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:11 am

Its all worth it because now she's gotten so many awards for her venture as a singer!! Also loved by netizens somemore!! celebrate

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down