Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009

+6
goldengater
AddyLeong
linnette_zj
lollipop
hkangel
psycho 0805
10 posters

Go down

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Empty [23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009

Post by psycho 0805 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:10 pm

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Artsoncc
陳詩慧與胡杏兒不怕緋聞大方合照。
Eva Chan and Myolie Wu were unafraid of rumors and graciously took photos together

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Artsoncc02
與黃宗澤合照時,胡杏兒顯得有點尷尬。
When taking a photo together with Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu appeared a little awkward

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Artsoncc03
黃宗澤與胡杏兒一同出現。
Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu appeared together

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Astroapple

Eva Chan Rumored To Be Homosexual; Myolie Doesn't Deliberately Avoid [Source: oncc]
Eva Chan, a newcomer in the music industry, had rumors being spread around that she was in a relationship with Myolie Wu's elder sister. But this did not affect the friendship between Eva and Myolie. Both of them attended to watch an event, and together with them, there was also Myolie's rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong. There had been a rumor that Eva was supporting (financially) Myolie's elder sister. Eva clarified, "Do you believe? Don't be a silly pig. It's not true!" Myolie also expressed that there was no need of avoidance of each other. She belonged to the same manager as Eva Chan, so they went into the event together.

Bosco Wong Praises Myolie Wu To Be A Good Partner For Watching Show [Source: oncc]
Bosco Wong and rumored girlfriend, Myolie Wu, attended an event for the arts school together, but they denied that this was a pre-arrangement. However, he complimented that she's a good partner to attend events with. It's just that when they were to take photographs together, Myolie appeared a little embarrassed, and Bosco Wong laughed and said, "I'm very gracious. Girls are shyer."

Myolie Wu Avoided Talking About Eva Chan [Source: Apple Action News]
Myolie Wu with her rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, and Eva Chan turned up for a musical at Wan Chai on the night before. Myolie, when taking a photograph with Bosco Wong, appeared to be more refrained.
As for the rumor surrounding Eva Chan and Myolie's elder sister which even pointed out that Eva Chan was financially supporting the other party, Eva Chan clarified, "There's no such incident. It's not true. Having such a piece of news seems quite special, and can even attract more young-girl fans."
But Myolie, whose tone carried a sense of resistance, expressed that everyone were just friends, and as for whether her elder sister's currently in a relationship, she said that everyone need not be too concerned about it.

Last edited by psycho 0805 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Empty Re: [23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009

Post by psycho 0805 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:11 pm

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Mingpaoarts
Bosco Wong Compliments That Myolie Still Looks Beautiful When She's Shy [Source: MingPao]
Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu, Eva Chan, Cheuk Wan Chi and her boyfriend, MJ, turned up to support Primary Shapes, but when Myolie was taking a photograph with Bosco, she appeared shy. After taking a couple of photos, she backed away from him. When Bosco was asked on why Myolie appeared embarrassed, he immediately laughed and said, "Girls are shyer. (Like girls who are more liberal or shyer?) Both have their own merits. (Is Myolie more liberal or shy?) Beautiful in all aspects." He expressed that as there was little time on normal days, he seldom asked Myolie out to watch shows. When asked if they shared a common interest and thus she would be a good partner to watch shows, he said, "Yes, after all, we're in the same industry. We do talk about it, but I've no idea what other interests she has."
Not long ago, Eva Chan was alleged to have developed a relationship with Myolie's second elder sister. When being asked about the truthfulness of this matter, she said, "Don't be a silly pig. It's not true. (Did it affect your friendship with her?) It's just a joke. But she's not in the entertainment industry. When this report was out, I felt bad about it. It's okay to talk about me, but it won't be good if it affects other people." Myolie expressed that she won't hide from or avoid Eva Chan at the same event venue, because everyone are good friends, and her second elder sister was not unhappy over this incident.

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Takungpao
Edison Returns To Work, Helps In Fama's New Album [Source: TaKungPao]
Fama, Fiona Sit, Cheuk Wan Chi, Eva Chan, Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong were at Wan Chai to support the Primary Shapes group.
Eva Chan was alleged to have developed a relationship with Myolie's second elder sister. Did this incident affect their friendship? She expressed that she took it as a joke, but this report has caused her to have more young-girl fans. Myolie also expressed that she and Eva Chan are good friends, and won't avoid her if they are at the same event venue. But when she was to take a photograph with rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, she appeared to be more cautious. Bosco Wong laughed and said that girls are shyer, while he appeared to be more gracious. When Bosco was asked if Myolie was more beautiful when she was liberal or when she was shy, he immediately pointed out that she was beautiful in all aspects.

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Sundailyarts [23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Eastdailyarts
Bosco Compliments Myolie To Be A Good Partner For Watching Shows [Source: East Daily]
Myolie Wu and rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, "dated" to watch show on the night before. There was also the music industry's newcomer, Eva Chan, whom was rumored to be sharing an intimate relationship with Myolie's elder sister at the same venue. The three of them looked like one family, but all of them denied that they had made an appointment to watch show.
TVB's music producer, Deng Chi Wai, had a show at the arts school the night before. Myolie, Bosco, Eva Chan, Suzanna Kwan, Fama, Johnson Lee, Fiona Sit and Kate Tsui were present to show support. One group of TVB artistes came to the event before it started, and Bosco denied having asked Myolie out to watch the show, and he was merely there to support Chi Wai. However, he complimented her to be a good partner for watching shows. When taking a photograph together, Myolie appeared embarrassed, and Bosco laughed, "I'm more liberal. Girls are shy."
Although there was a rumor spreading around that Eva Chan shared an intimate relationship with Myolie's elder sister, both of them did not seem to avoid each other and stand together. Myolie said, "My elder sister's not here. (Is your elder sister dating?) Everyone need not be concerned about this." There was a female reporter whom asked Eva if she dated Myolie to watch the show, and she replied, "No such incident. (There were rumors that you're supporting Myolie's elder sister financially?) Do you believe? Don't be such a silly pig. It's not true. This news is rather unique. Even attracted many young girls."

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Singtaoarts
Eva Chan Denied Supporting Myolie's Second Elder Sister [Source: SingTao]
Eva Chan, Myolie Wu, Bosco Wong, Kate Tsui and many other artistes were present at a musical concert on the night before. Although there were recent rumors saying that Eva had shared an intimate relationship with Myolie's second elder sister, both of them did not seem to avoid each other. Eva was the first to clarify this rumor, "Don't be a silly pig. It's not true. This news is quite unique. (Worried that this might affect your image?) Maybe it will attract more young-girl fans haha. The media wishes to report about me, I'm not afraid. But when it implicates other people, it's not good. Now, no matter males or females, no one dares to go out on the streets with me." Myolie also said that she won't be avoiding this matter, but whether her elder sister's dating, this does not need everyone's concern.
It's unknown if Myolie had been disturbed by her elder sister's news lately, as her rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong was being extremely obedient. Regarding Myolie appearing embarrassed when both of them were taking a photo together, Bosco said, "I'm more liberal. Girls are shy. But Myolie still looks beautiful in all areas. (Privately watched show with Myolie before?) Very long ago we watched a stage drama together. But because both of us are busy so there's not much chance. However, she's a good partner when watching shows."

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Headlinesdailyarts
Myolie Refused To Talk About Elder Sister's Relationship Rumor [Source: Headlines Daily]
Myolie Wu, Bosco Wong, Eva Chan and others turned up for a musical concert on the night before. When Myolie was taking a photo together with rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, she appeared embarrassed. Bosco began to put in good words, "I'm liberal. Girls tend to be shy. But Myolie still looks beautiful, whether she's liberal or shy. (Privately watched show with Myolie before?) Very long ago we watched a stage drama together. But because both of us are busy so there's not much chance. However, she's a good partner when watching shows."
There were rumors that Eva was having an intimate relationship with Myolie's elder sister. Eva clarified, "Don't be a silly pig. It's not true." Myolie stressed that she won't avoid the other party because of the rumor. As for whether her elder sis is dating, the media need not be concerned about it.

Last edited by psycho 0805 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009 Empty Re: [23 February 2009] 37th Hong Kong Arts Festival 2009

Post by hkangel Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Apple Daily sucks.

It's like they HAVE to write in such a negative tone about Myolie. Obviously picking on her. And they're using her to increase their sales, gees. =.=

Thanks for the translations!

Last edited by hkangel on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Eva Chan has rumours of being in a relationship with Myo's elder sister? oioi Where'd the reporters get that..

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:57 pm

ahh.. what's with appledaily... obviously Myolie doesn't want to answer right.. her sister is not in the entertainment industry so just leave her alone.. why drag Myolie's family into this..i wouldn't be happy either if i was in her shoes.. it's like.. you can write anything about me but leave my family alone..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by AddyLeong Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:03 pm

These HK reporters are really incorrigible, eh...family members who are not in the entertainment are dragged in. They are really using Myolie to increase their newspaper sales.
AddyLeong
AddyLeong
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:13 am

We all know Apple Daily and its counterpart, (couldn't think of the name right this minute) are trashy (tabloid) newspapers. Such news coming from them, I take for a grain of salt, unless people in HK and Asia depends on them for ET news. If I could, I'll tell them to take it to you know where. First time I read Myolie took a little control with them. Cool...
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:37 pm

More news articles have been updated already

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Thanks for the new update.

down

Gosh, I can't believe these HK reporters. Mingpao, Singtao, East Daily, Headline Daily, Apple Daily etc etc , counted at least 7-8 newspapers report on this piece of silly gossip new, could be even more. Myolie certainly makes HEADLINES big time and she is not even the MR/HOG actress
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:14 pm

I just saw the updates! haha.. opps.. deleted the other news already.. sorry sorry.. Thanks for the translations! :D

By the way, Cheersmyolie, this event isn't related to Astro.. this is another event back in HK..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:22 pm

linnette_zj wrote:

By the way, Cheersmyolie, this event isn't related to Astro.. this is another event back in HK..

by the way, linn I am not refering to Astro neither. Don't worry. I am writing in response to the HK reporters using Myolie to make headline news.
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:57 pm

CheersMyolie wrote:
linnette_zj wrote:

by the way, linn I am not refering to Astro neither. Don't worry. I am writing in response to the HK reporters using Myolie to make headline news.

haha..oh! i thought u were referring to Astro because u mentioned about hog and mr.. lol.. these 2 are the in thing in m'sia now i think
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by deedeehu Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:11 am

seriously.. i wish reporters would concentrate more on eva and myolie's music instead of their personal life. if the artist denies it.. they should just let me be.. i guess.. some news is better than no news for the entertainment circle? i hope those rumors will not affect eva's music because honestly.. i like her, she's pretty good!
deedeehu
deedeehu
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by chuajoanne Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:18 am

hong kong reporters are really abit over..
chuajoanne
chuajoanne
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:06 pm

A clip of the event....Myolie talked a little, but talking mostly done by Eva on the rumored lesbian r/s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOyX9nMMiQo
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down