Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[2 June 2009] Developed Superior Singing, is no longer a newcomer, Myolie Wu's next stop....Hong Kong Coliseum

4 posters

Go down

[2 June 2009] Developed Superior Singing, is no longer a newcomer, Myolie Wu's next stop....Hong Kong Coliseum Empty [2 June 2009] Developed Superior Singing, is no longer a newcomer, Myolie Wu's next stop....Hong Kong Coliseum

Post by linnette_zj Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:28 am

credit: myoliewu.org

[2 June 2009] Developed Superior Singing, is no longer a newcomer, Myolie Wu's next stop....Hong Kong Coliseum 20090610

Entering the second year in the music industry, she no longer has the "newcomer" shield to protect her or the people's extra tolerance anymore. Myolie's future path in the singing career will be become more difficult, but with her dreams in mind, she hopes to take a step at a time and eventually perform in the Hong Kong Coliseum which is every singers' dreams!

Myolie is currently preparing her second solo album, and her company has promised that they will have a surprise special arrangement for her which made her look forward to it. In addition, she won silver in the 2008 Hong Kong Music awards for female singers, hence she is more confident of her new album.

Attracted young fans

Starting to move away from the "Newcomer" label, Myolie is in a dilemma, "doesn't have this "newcomer" label shield, people will not be relaxed with me anymore. There will always be criticism that disregarded my feelings, but on the other side, i have been in the industry for many years, so calling me a newcomer is quite weird too. Thus, can say that i am relieved too. If asked if i have more pressure than last year, i will rather enjoy it, work hard and sing, because after entering the music industry, i really enjoy the performing time on stage. I even realised that when i'm performing on stage, there will be some fans who are grannies and aunties, and they are singing along with me, really very touched; In addition, with this additional singer identity, there are even more younger fans! In brief, it is a rare opportunity to sing and release an album, and it is something that she enjoys doing, hence, no matter what, i will also put in my best effort to do it well. Hope that i can continue to sing and have a concert in the Hong Kong Coliseum, like Raymond. Of course i also know it is not now, haha, but it will be my goal as a singer."

Letting the arts have free expression is a good thing

After Myolie and Linda chung, Kate Tsui also enters the Music Industry as a TVB artiste, and is going the dancing route. Is she worried that she will be compared? Myolie expressed that she does not mind positive competition, and feel that it is a good thing, as the music industry will have more free expression and it needs more different kinds of singers. Myolie also knows her strengths and weaknesses very well. "When i was in high school, i sang Soprano, and personally i like rock and loud songs. I will work and expand on this area, whereas i need to train hard on my dancing, hope that i can sing and dance, but composing a song, i will touch on that area for now."

After recording a song, need to eat more

Myolie is similar to other singers, during her recording, she has some habits too. "A few hours before i go for recording, i will not eat. Those who play wind instruments, need to eat more than have energy, but singing is different, an empty stomach is better. Actually when i am memorizing the lyrics, i have no appetite already. Once i finish the recording, i will definitely eat a lot."

[2 June 2009] Developed Superior Singing, is no longer a newcomer, Myolie Wu's next stop....Hong Kong Coliseum 20090611
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[2 June 2009] Developed Superior Singing, is no longer a newcomer, Myolie Wu's next stop....Hong Kong Coliseum Empty Re: [2 June 2009] Developed Superior Singing, is no longer a newcomer, Myolie Wu's next stop....Hong Kong Coliseum

Post by linnette_zj Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:28 am

[09/06/03 訪問] 演而優則唱 不再是新人 胡杏兒下一站……紅館 (星島日報)
[09/06/02 訪問] 演而優則唱 不再是新人 胡杏兒下一站……紅館 (星島日報)

踏入樂壇第2年,沒有了「新人」稱號作擋箭牌,外界的包容度銳減,胡杏兒深明日後的音樂之路將更難行,但仍抱着理想,希望能一步一步站到歌手夢想之地紅館舞台上!文:林子棠 圖:Jimmy

服裝:Miss Sixty 化妝:Cyrus Lee@Beauty Teach

髮型:Kel Fung@Double H 場地:MegaBox CEO

胡杏兒正籌辦第2張個人唱片,並高興指公司承諾有特別驚喜安排,令她十分期待;加上去年奪得「叱咤樂壇生力軍女歌手銀獎」,注下一支強心針,對新碟更有信心。

吸納年輕Fans

開始擺脫「新人」之列,杏兒心情矛盾,「沒有了『新人』這個擋箭牌,大家就不會再對我寬鬆,每每都會不留情面的批評;但另邊廂,我已入行多年,還被叫『新人』其實都幾核突,所以反而可說鬆口氣。如果問我今年會否比去年壓力更大,我就寧願好好去享受、努力去唱,因為自從加入樂壇後,很陶醉在台上表演的感覺,甚至發現表演時,會有些婆婆、嬸嬸級的Fans會跟着我一齊唱歌,真的很感動;再者,多了歌手這個身分,還多了很多年輕Fans呢!總之難得有機會唱歌出碟,又是自己喜歡的工作,不管如何都會盡力做好,希望可以繼續唱下去,更希望有一天可以像林峯在紅館舉行自己的演唱會,當然我也知道不是現在,哈哈,但會作為歌手的一個目標。」

百花齊放是好事

繼杏兒和鍾嘉欣後,徐子珊今年也以無綫藝人身分加入樂壇,並且走跳舞路綫,可擔心被比較?杏兒表示不介意有良性的競爭,亦覺是好事,樂壇應百花齊放,需要有更多不同類型的歌手。而杏兒亦很清楚自己的強、弱點,「中學時學過唱女高音,加上我本身偏好Rock和大叫大嗌的歌,這方面會盡量發揮;而跳舞仍有待磨練,希望能做到唱得、跳得,但作曲暫時就無意染指。」

錄完音必定狂吃

杏兒跟普遍的歌手一樣,錄歌時會有自己的一些習慣。「每逢錄音前的幾個小時,我都不會進食,有云『飽吹餓唱』,吹奏樂器的人要吃飽才有體力,但唱歌不同,肚空空才好,不過其實要記歌詞都根本沒胃口,但一錄完音我就一定會狂食。」

credit: myoliewu.org
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[2 June 2009] Developed Superior Singing, is no longer a newcomer, Myolie Wu's next stop....Hong Kong Coliseum Empty Re: [2 June 2009] Developed Superior Singing, is no longer a newcomer, Myolie Wu's next stop....Hong Kong Coliseum

Post by chuajoanne Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:23 pm

hope to see her in hong kong coliseum one day soon!
jiayou man!
chuajoanne
chuajoanne
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by nanabobomomo Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:44 pm

yup...fully support myolie wu. Her vocal is getting strong and she is very versatile singer. Based on last year results, she had grab all newcomer awards frm 4 prestigious hong kong awards presentation. Really talented.

nanabobomomo
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:27 am

Thanks for sharing ;)
GO MYOLIE!
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down