Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Upcoming Function] 18/03/09 - Next TV Awards 2008 Ceremony

+10
linnette_zj
swtaznlaydee
AddyLeong
PPearl
Bubbles9294
queerbee
lollipop
goldengater
hermidude
hkangel
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Upcoming Function] 18/03/09 - Next TV Awards 2008 Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: [Upcoming Function] 18/03/09 - Next TV Awards 2008 Ceremony

Post by psycho 0805 Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:42 pm

swtaznlaydee wrote:
I don't get why you assume that. Not all T fans are like that. I saw
Linda in MR. She really didn't perform that well, part of the fault is her & her weak character crying way too easily that it ended up being annoying when her character was supposed to be likeable. Charmaine's already TV Queen so T and Charmaine will never be competition since Charmaine's already considered an A-lister. I'm guessing you liked Linda's performance so we can agree to disagree on that. There are some actresses criticized in the past who weren't competition to T.

The 'supposed' problem goes back to TVB's promotional tactics - actresses churned out from beauty pageants VS actresses graduated from acting class. The trend has shown that the former group is seemingly getting more exposure and promotion opportunities, as compared to the latter group. Thus, that's how all the 'complaints' have been streaming in from T fans. It's not about competing about acting skills or whatsoever, really =.=

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming Function] 18/03/09 - Next TV Awards 2008 Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: [Upcoming Function] 18/03/09 - Next TV Awards 2008 Ceremony

Post by LeeRain Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:00 am

What is this TV Award about? Anyway, good luck to her.

neon lights
search engine optimisation consultant

LeeRain
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2