Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[12 March 2009] Myolie praises that Kenneth is a very good guy

5 posters

Go down

[12 March 2009] Myolie praises that Kenneth is a very good guy Empty [12 March 2009] Myolie praises that Kenneth is a very good guy

Post by linnette_zj Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Credit: myoliewu.org

[12 March 2009] Myolie praises that Kenneth is a very good guy Ee02ha10

[12 March 2009] Myolie praises that Kenneth is a very good guy Se050310

When Myolie accepted Cha Siu Yan 881 Radio Interview, she said that when she is very stress, she will call her good friend Nancy Wu and chat. They even talked over night before too! Cha Siu Yan asked if Nancy is dating Kenneth? Myolie said: "don't know, should be no, but Kenneth is a very good guy, Kenneth and rumoured boyfriend Bosco are different type of guys."

Original Text:

[09/03/11 新聞] 胡杏兒讚馬國明絕世好仔 (oncc 即時新聞)

胡杏兒接受查小欣《巴巴閉邊個夠我查篤撐》電台節目訪問時表示,壓力大時會致電給好友胡定欣煲電話粥,更試過有次跟胡定欣傾通宵!查小欣問到胡定欣是否與馬國明拍拖?胡杏兒說:「唔知,應該唔係,不過馬國明係絕世難得的好男人,馬國明同緋聞男友黃宗澤係兩種唔同的男人。」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[12 March 2009] Myolie praises that Kenneth is a very good guy Empty Re: [12 March 2009] Myolie praises that Kenneth is a very good guy

Post by linnette_zj Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Myolie accepted a radio interview today, she expressed that whenever she is unhappy, she will call good friend Nancy Wu.

With regards to Nancy and Kenneth rumours, Myolie expressed that she really doesn't know, but she praised that Kenneth is No. 1 good guy.

She said: "If choose husband, also will choose Kenneth Ma la." When asked if rumoured boyfriend is a good guy, Myolie avoided and said: "Wah! He is of a different type, although Kenneth seems to be very quiet, but he is actually a sweet talker, he always say love me a lot la."

Original Text:

[09/03/11 新聞] 胡 杏 兒 爆 馬 國 明 口 花 花 (蘋果動新聞)

胡 杏 兒 今 日 接 受 商 台 節 目 訪 問 , 她 表 示 每 當 不 開 心 的 時 候 會 找 好 友 胡 定 欣 傾 訴 。

對 於 胡 定 欣 近 日 有 傳 與 馬 國 明 擦 出 愛 火 花 , 胡 杏 兒 表 示 自 己 真 的 不 知 道 , 不 過 她 大 讚 馬 國 明 是 一 位 絕 種 好 男 人 。

她說 : 「 如 果 揀 老 公 都 會 揀 馬 國 明 啦 。 」 但 提 起 緋 聞 男 友 黃 宗 澤 是 人 好 男 人 時 , 胡杏兒 即 避 忌 說 : 「 嘩 ! 佢 唔 同 類 型 , 雖 然 馬 國 明 好 似 好 靜 , 但 其 實 係 好 口 花 花 , 佢仲成 日 話 好 愛 我 o添 。 」
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[12 March 2009] Myolie praises that Kenneth is a very good guy Empty Re: [12 March 2009] Myolie praises that Kenneth is a very good guy

Post by linnette_zj Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:16 pm

There is actually a download link of the interview and transcript at:

https://myolie-wu.forumotion.com/co-stars-f10/boscolie-bosco-wong-myolie-part-4-t784-520.htm#26450

The news isn't that accurate..they cut and paste what Myolie said :S
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:40 am

Thanks Lin for the clip. It was good to hear Myolie "live". Seems like she is doing well and enjoying her acting. So cheeky of her to "reveal" Kenneth and Nancy; perhaps Kenneth is planning to go aafter Nancy and Nancy likes him? Myolie said he's female's ideal husband, the kind that's going extinct, yoho! Love to know that Myolie has Nancy's shoulder to cry on;)

I'm a little disappointed that Myolie didn't say much about her album and future series; I wonder if it's becoz she doesn't want to say much or she really doesn't know much becoz TVB controls her life. I hope is the former and things are under arrangementbut no confimation, so she doesn't want to reveal anything. Linda and Ray already announced that their albums are coming out in sep/oct.

Also, she didn't even hint about the roger-myolie series; i have a feeling that is not going to take place. I hope she does the bobby series; still no news of that; perhaps still waiting for Flora Chan.
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:37 pm

A better-content news article on yesterday's radio interview
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Myolie Wu Uses Her Song To Express Herself: Time Doesn't Wait For Me [Source: South China Post]

Today's Topic: Myolie Wu's new plug, Time Doesn't Wait For Me. Among the song lyrics - "Time has forced me to concentrate on my work even though I'm tired"and "I've become an expert in concealing my pain", Myolie Wu has admitted that these were the reflections of her life. As an artiste, no matter what happens, even if you're hurting inside, you still need to act your drama roles well, and also sing your songs well. Will Myolie also feel that 'Time Doesn't Wait For Me' applies on her relationship or admitting to her relationship?

Myolie's Reply: I'm someone whom becomes strong when I face strong competition. The unhappier I am, the more I'll want to do my job well. It's just like some time ago when I was busy with filming dramas, promoting my albums and preparing for TVB anniversary and other music award ceremonies, I was so busy until I had to use the TV station as my home. Slept in the artistes' resting room for a few hours before starting work again. Who knew that the producer would tell me that I looked the most beautiful during that period of time. When I was attending one of the music award ceremonies, I thought that I didn't need to sing, but it turned out that I had to sing. I was so nervous, but I pretended to be calm and just went on to sing. In the end, my colleagues from the music company complimented that I gave a good performance.

Myolie Wu is an artiste with determination and lots of fighting spirit. In order to film 'To Grow With Love', she put on 50 pounds without any complaints, and after that when she needed to lose weight, she had to starve herself for a long period of time. She said that hunger had become her friend. So she will be starving herself for 30 hours to raise funds for World Vision. Myolie said that she will be able to make it and not snitch on food, because she already had prior experience.

"When you're hungry, will you especially want to eat Bosco Wong's specialty - Italian food?"

"I wish to. I haven't eaten it for a very long time. He's now filming in China."

Myolie and Bosco aren't afraid of bringing up each other's name. Whether they're dating or not, they're still pretty open-minded and gracious.

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:25 am

Hey, Thanks for the addition information psycho.. yeah..i think thats a better version..lol
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:31 pm

LOL yeap that latest version is put much better

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by chuajoanne Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:57 pm

thanks for the news! (:
chuajoanne
chuajoanne
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down