Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry

5 posters

Go down

[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry Empty [21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry

Post by linnette_zj Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:59 pm

credit: myoliewu.org

News 1:

[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry 20090321

Myolie went to the radio station to promote her new song "Time doesn't wait for me". With regards to a new actress, Kate Tsui entering into the Music Industry, Myolie expressed great support. She expressed that with more artistes joining the Music industry, it is more lively. As Linda entered in the Music Industry with the beautiful kind of image, Myolie was asked if she will go the "sexy" path? She rejected and said: " can i go the stylish path?"

News 2:

[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry 20090320

Myolie accepted a radio interview. With regards to Kate Tsui releasing an album this year and going in with the dancing song path, Myolie expressed that she will not go the sexy path, she said: "I go the stylish path will do! My figure is not that good!"

Original Text:

[09/03/20 新聞] 胡杏兒歡迎徐子珊闖樂壇 (oncc 即時新聞)

胡杏兒到電台宣傳新歌《時間不等我》,對於最近又多一位電視女星徐子珊出碟加入歌壇,胡杏兒大表贊成,她表示愈多藝人加入樂壇就愈熱鬧,由於鍾嘉欣以玉女形象進軍樂壇,問她會否走性感路線?她即抗議說:「我可唔可以走型格路線呢?」

[09/03/20 新聞] 胡杏兒自嘲身材不夠好拒行性感 (星島網即時新聞)

胡杏兒接受電台節目訪問,對於藝人徐子珊將在今年出碟,主打跳舞歌路線,杏兒坦言不會轉行性感歌路線,她說︰「我行型格路線好了!我的身材都不夠好。」

而對於有雜誌暗示無線有「集郵男星」,杏兒則認為只是傳聞:「男藝人怎可能有時間『集郵』?他們工作忙、又。拍劇間有時間?如果是這樣的話,他應該要飲虎鞭酒了!」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry Empty Re: [21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry

Post by go_myo Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:07 am

Thanks for the news Linn, she looks very young and good-looking in that picture!

Here is another pic:

[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry F_bc809c234a0m_30d78fa
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry Empty Re: [21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry

Post by hermidude Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:25 am

Thanks for the photos. I actually really like Myolie with casuals and little make-up. Anyone can translate the rest of the news; this part

而對於有雜誌暗示無線有「集郵男星」,杏兒則認為只是傳聞:「男藝人怎可能有時間『集郵』?他們工作忙、又。拍劇間有時間?如果是這樣的話,他應該要飲虎鞭酒了!」

I also tried to look on 903's archive to listen to the interview, but can't find it. Anyone has info. as in time and day of interview. My limited mandarin skills is a huge block. Thanks!
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:26 pm

I personally share Myolie's thoughts and feeling and welcome Kate Tsui to the music industry as well. Certainly hope all artists that want to become a singer could make it in the HK music industry. Good luck to her.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:41 pm

More photos and extended report on interview. Credit TVB Chinese news.

[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry _21mc010
[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry 0321en10
[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry Uhk-2310
[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry En032110

胡杏兒昨日接受商台節目訪問,為新歌《時間不等我》宣傳,杏兒表示今年都會出碟,希望盡量與第一張碟有不同。問到她會跳舞嗎?她表示還未決定。提到徐子珊今年將以跳舞歌手路線進軍樂壇,鍾嘉欣又走玉女形象,問到杏兒新碟會否走性感路線呢?她笑說:「要性感我唔夠料呀!不過,子珊今年做新人,同我都沒有太大衝突,我都支持她,公司多些人唱歌更熱鬧些。」

集郵男星要飲虎鞭酒

提及最近又揭發圈中有集郵男星,杏兒指這些都是傳聞而已。她說:「個個都咁忙又咁?,那有時間集郵呀?」記者指可能在開工期間「集郵」,杏兒笑說:「那一定是飲了虎鞭酒,我本身沒聽過。」她指這一行都好多這些新聞,她不會因此而避忌。另外,無線最近又傳裁員,杏兒說:「係咩?傳聞啫!今年是不是不利娛樂圈呀?」她表示當然希望資深的同事不會有事,但這都是公司的決定。她會否有覺公司士氣受影響呢?杏兒指公司應該沒辦法才這樣做,始終是上市公司,可能要向股東交代,她自己則只能做好工作,其他的事不太清楚。
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles9294 Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 pm

It's so gracious of Myo to welcome Kate into the music industry.Btw, thx Linn for the translations.

Bubbles9294
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:51 pm

hermidude wrote:More photos and extended report on interview. Credit TVB Chinese news.

[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry _21mc010
[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry 0321en10
[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry Uhk-2310
[21 March 2009] Myolie welcomes Kate to the music industry En032110

胡杏兒昨日接受商台節目訪問,為新歌《時間不等我》宣傳,杏兒表示今年都會出碟,希望盡量與第一張碟有不同。問到她會跳舞嗎?她表示還未決定。提到徐子珊今年將以跳舞歌手路線進軍樂壇,鍾嘉欣又走玉女形象,問到杏兒新碟會否走性感路線呢?她笑說:「要性感我唔夠料呀!不過,子珊今年做新人,同我都沒有太大衝突,我都支持她,公司多些人唱歌更熱鬧些。」

集郵男星要飲虎鞭酒

提及最近又揭發圈中有集郵男星,杏兒指這些都是傳聞而已。她說:「個個都咁忙又咁?,那有時間集郵呀?」記者指可能在開工期間「集郵」,杏兒笑說:「那一定是飲了虎鞭酒,我本身沒聽過。」她指這一行都好多這些新聞,她不會因此而避忌。另外,無線最近又傳裁員,杏兒說:「係咩?傳聞啫!今年是不是不利娛樂圈呀?」她表示當然希望資深的同事不會有事,但這都是公司的決定。她會否有覺公司士氣受影響呢?杏兒指公司應該沒辦法才這樣做,始終是上市公司,可能要向股東交代,她自己則只能做好工作,其他的事不太清楚。

Translation:

Myolie accepted a radio interview yesterday, promoting for her new song " Time doesn't wait for me". Myolie expressed that she will be releasing an album this year too, and hope that it will be different from her first album. Asked if she will dance? She said that it is not decided yet. Mentioned about Kate Tsui will be entering the Music Industry and taking the dancing songs path, and Linda going by the beautiful and gentle lady path, Myolie was asked if she will go the sexy path? She laughed and said: "I don't have the figure to go the sexy path! But, Kate entering as a newcomer this year, doesn't affect me much. I support her fully. With more entering, it will be more lively too."

It was also mentioned that recently, there is an actor who likes to collect stamps. Myolie pointed out that all these are rumours. She said: " Everyone is so busy, where got time to collect stamps?" Reporter pointed out that maybe it is during the working hours, Myolie laughed and said: " Then he must have drunk the tiger whip liquor. Personally, i haven't heard of this (the rumour). " She said that in this trade, there is always such news, and she will not avoid because of this either. In addition, TVB has recently retrenched some staffs too. Myolie said: "Is it? Rumours only! Is it a bad year for the entertainment industry?" She expressed that of course she hopes that the senior staffs will not be affected, but its the company's decision. Asked if she felt that the morale in the company is affected? Myolie expressed that the company must have done it because there wasn't any choice, afterall, TVB is a listed company, it may have to be accountable to the shareholders too. She expressed that she can only continue to do her best in her job, and with regards to other news, she isn't too familiar with it."
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles9294 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Thx for your translation,Linn:)Your effort is greatly appreciated yes

Bubbles9294
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:29 pm

Bubbles9294 wrote:It's so gracious of Myo to welcome Kate into the music industry.Btw, thx Linn for the translations.

U r welcome! :D

Yeah! Myolie is very supportive and welcoming yes
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down