Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[5 May 2009] Liza Jeh's Marriage

4 posters

Go down

[5 May 2009] Liza Jeh's Marriage Empty [5 May 2009] Liza Jeh's Marriage

Post by linnette_zj Tue May 05, 2009 10:52 am

credit: myoliewu.org

Yesterday, the news were released that Liza Wang and Law Ka Ying have gotten married in Las Vegas. THis shocked the entertainment news because they have kept the news so well, no signs of it at all. Although Ah Jeh (Liza)'s daughter in law Myolie Wu, Michelle Yim, 廖啟智和陳慧琳等 did not know about it beforehand, but they are very happy for her and send their well wishes to her.

Myolie is happy to see her mother in law getting married

Myolie: "Very happy, i already sent a sms to congratulate mother in law (Ah Jeh). When i saw her at her concert, i felt that she lost quite a bit of weight, thought that it was because she was busy with the practice, but now i know she may be preparing for her wedding. All along, i see Law Ka Ying Gor as father in law, now that they are really married, really very happy for them. Ah Jeh has been working so hard for so many years, finally finding a real life parter to be with her and share her happiness with her. (What is Myolie as Liza's daugher in law, and with Liza's son, Bosco going to do?) "Bosco is currently filming in Mainland, i don't know what is he going to do, i will be buying something special for ah Jeh. I dont hope to find a life partner so late, but i hope to have ah Jeh's 70 to 80% achievement, then i will consider getting married."

[09/05/05 新聞] 婚訊轟動娛圈 為阿姐歡呼 (明報)

昨日傳來汪明荃與羅家英在拉斯維加斯已註冊結婚的消息,轟動整個娛樂圈,因為他們的保密功夫實在做得好足,事前沒露半點風聲。阿姐的「新抱仔」胡杏兒、米雪、廖啟智和陳慧琳等雖蒙在鼓裏,但無不戥他們開心,紛紛送上祝福。

杏兒喜見「奶奶」拉埋天

胡杏兒﹕好開心,我已經傳了短訊恭喜奶奶(阿姐)。之前看她的演唱會,發覺她瘦了很多,以為她因為綵排辛苦而消瘦,現在才知她可能為披嫁衣而作準備。我一向都視家英哥為老爺,現在見到他們終於拉埋天窗,真的很開心。阿姐辛苦工作了多年,終於找到個真正的伴侶,陪伴她享受人生是開心事。(身為「新抱」的她和「兒子」黃宗澤有什麼表示?)黃宗澤正在內地工作,他有什麼表示,我不知道,我會買一份有紀念性的禮物送給阿姐。我不想像阿姐那麼久才找到另一半,但想有阿姐七、八成的成績,才考慮結婚。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[5 May 2009] Liza Jeh's Marriage Empty Re: [5 May 2009] Liza Jeh's Marriage

Post by shuyi Wed May 06, 2009 12:26 am

HAHA. finally Wang Ah Jie is married =X
shuyi
shuyi
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by angel317 Wed May 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Quite suprising...but happy for this couple...congrats.
angel317
angel317
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Fri May 08, 2009 4:39 am

Thanks for sharing.
congrats Liza Jie and Ka Ying Gor :D
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +