Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[22 May 2009] Myolie will take the initiative to "woo" Bosco

3 posters

Go down

[22 May 2009] Myolie will take the initiative to "woo" Bosco Empty [22 May 2009] Myolie will take the initiative to "woo" Bosco

Post by linnette_zj Fri May 22, 2009 10:15 am

credit: lovebosco.net

Today's conversation: Myolie went on the radio station to promote her new song "Love Delusion". When her love life was mentioned in the interview, she expressed that her first relationship was when she was in Year 2. She was schooling overseas then. She had a crush on her senior and took the initiative. There is a Master (Master So) who predicted that if Myolie takes the initiative and woo Bosco, both of them can get married. Asked if Myolie will then take the initiative and woo Bosco, she laughed out out: "Will!" Original Text: "One Master pointed out that Myolie and Bosco will get married one after another, Bosco will get married between 2014 to 2015, while Myolie will get married between 2012 to 2013, But if Myolie takes the initiative and chase Bosco to get married, both of them have the chance to get married. I asked Myolie: "Will you chase Bosco?" She said: "Will, In 2012, i will ask the company to film a drama, writing that Bosco and i get married, and it will be released in 2013. Hence, i will marry him in 2012 and 2013. Then in 2014, film a sequel, talking about me chasing Bosco, and having the ending that both of us get married, which will be released in 2015. Thus, fulfilling everything the Master says." Myolie said that she has ever took the initiative before: "When i was 16 and schooling overseas, i met a 21 year old senior. He is very handsome. I specially waited for his birthday so that i can give him a card and express my feelings to him. But he has no reaction." Myolie is a rational person, but when come to love, she can be irrational too: "Last time, i will experience love at first sight, after dating, i will start to rationally think if the person is really suitable for me, But now, i will slowly hang out with him, knowing him deeper, analyzing our characters, feeling if it is suitable then date, but i can't guarantee that while dating, i can remain clear and alert."

Myolie's ideal partner is...his looks cannot be too ugly, taller than her, same interests, but having financial stability is not that important.

"Do you think that Bosco's looks is perfect? If he is going for plastic surgery, what will you suggest?" I suddenly asked. "His nose is a bit crooked, if want to do plastic surgery, just do his nose will do." See, Myolie knows Bosco very well.

Original Text:

【擦邊專欄】[2009/05/022]欣聞連線:胡杏兒:會主動“追求”黃宗澤
南方都市報  欣聞連線
胡杏兒:會主動“追求”黃宗澤

今日嘉賓:胡杏兒

是日話題:胡杏兒攜新歌《戀愛妄想》上電台,在訪問中談戀愛史,自爆中二便開始初戀,當時在外地念書,曾暗戀學長並展開追求。有相士指如果胡杏兒主動追求黃宗澤,二人可結成夫婦。問胡杏兒會否因此主動追求宗澤,她哈哈大笑:“會!”當事者言:一位相士指胡杏兒、黃宗澤會前後腳結婚,宗澤會在2014或 2015年結婚,杏兒則會在2012或2013年結婚,但如果胡杏兒肯主動出擊,力追宗澤,他倆便有機會結婚。我問杏兒:“你會追求宗澤嗎?”她說:“ 會,2012年我會要求公司開拍一個劇集,寫我和宗澤結婚,2013年劇集播出,我便在2012、2013年都和他結婚,然後2014年拍續集,也是我追黃宗澤,最後結婚收場,2015年劇集出街,便應了相士的話。”胡杏兒說,她試過向男生採取主動:“我16歲到外國念書,遇到一位21歲的學長,他很英俊,我特地在他生日那天送了一張卡給他作為表示,他卻沒反應。”胡杏兒是個理智的人,但對戀愛仍抱妄想:“從前我會一見鐘情,拍拖後才會理智分析對方是否適合自己,現在會慢慢跟他來往,認識深一點,分析兩人性格,覺得合適才拍拖,但不擔保拍拖後仍能保持清醒。

胡杏兒的理想對象是樣子不太丑,比她高,志趣相投,經濟能力反而是其次。

“覺得宗澤樣子完美嗎?如果要他整容會提議他整什麼?“我突然問。“他鼻子有點歪,要整就把鼻子移正就好了。”看,胡杏兒對黃宗澤認識之深。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[22 May 2009] Myolie will take the initiative to "woo" Bosco Empty Re: [22 May 2009] Myolie will take the initiative to "woo" Bosco

Post by go_myo Fri May 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks for sharing Linn! ^_^
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

[22 May 2009] Myolie will take the initiative to "woo" Bosco Empty Re: [22 May 2009] Myolie will take the initiative to "woo" Bosco

Post by boscolie_x3 Fri May 22, 2009 10:26 pm

thanks for sharing :D
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down