Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[20 April 2009] Myolie Wu wants to sponsor an orphan with Bosco Wong

+2
go_myo
hkangel
6 posters

Go down

[20 April 2009] Myolie Wu wants to sponsor an orphan with Bosco Wong Empty [20 April 2009] Myolie Wu wants to sponsor an orphan with Bosco Wong

Post by hkangel Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:51 pm

from on.cc

[20 April 2009] Myolie Wu wants to sponsor an orphan with Bosco Wong Ncbrka01_20090420145726_big
Myolie was very excited about participating in the 30 Hour Famine event for the first time.

Myolie Wu wants to sponsor an orphan with Bosco Wong

This was Myolie's first time participating in the 30 Hour Famine event (held over two days in Hong Kong), attending the event in thongs and went onstage barefooted.

She hopes she can relate to the feelings of children from the Third World Countries when they walk around barefooted in mud. After the event, Myolie expressed that the feeling was very fresh.

Myolie was also asked if she would sponsor a child with rumoured boyfriend Bosco Wong, in which she replied: "If I have the chance, I'd like to get everyone from the company to help sponsor children!"

[20 April 2009] Myolie Wu wants to sponsor an orphan with Bosco Wong Ncbrka02_20090420145726_big
Myolie was overly excited, and accidentally injured the bottom of her foot when going down stage.

-------------

from Apple Daily:

Myolie Wu Sponsoring Children; Does Not Share this Duty with Bosco Wong

Myolie Wu attended the 30 Hour Famine Event last night. She revealed that she could only drink soy milk to fill her hunger, so she often has to go to the washroom. Myolie also expressed that she's currently sponsoring two children, who lives in India and Congo, and she hopes she'll be able to visit them one day. However, when asked whether she recruited rumoured boyfriend Bosco Wong to sponsor as well, she replied: "I didn't ask him specifically; instead I'll ask everyone in the company to help with the sponsorship."

========================

杏兒想同黃宗澤助養孤兒
【14:57】2009年04月20日

【on.cc專訊】 胡杏兒首次參加饑饉活動,身穿人字拖的她一度赤腳落台,感受第三世界小朋友滿腳泥濘的滋味,事後她表示感到好新鮮,被問會否與緋聞男友黃宗澤一同助養小孩?她說:「有機會的話都想叫晒全公司同事一齊助養!」

[09/04/20 新聞] 胡杏兒助養兒童無預黃宗澤 (蘋果動新聞)

胡 杏 兒 昨 晚 出 席 《 饑 謹 三 十 》 , 她 表 示 只 能 以 荳 奶 充 饑 , 使 她 要 頻 頻 去 洗 手 間 。

她稱 自 己 助 養 了 兩 個 小 朋 友 , 分 別 是 居 於 印 度 及 剛 果 , 希 望 有 機 會 探 訪 他 們 ; 但 問 到她 有 沒 有 叫 緋 聞 男 友 黃 宗 澤 一 同 助 養 時 , 她 說 : 「 冇 叫 佢 喎 , 會 叫 全 公 司 嘅 藝 人 一齊 助 養 。 」

Last edited by hkangel on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[20 April 2009] Myolie Wu wants to sponsor an orphan with Bosco Wong Empty Re: [20 April 2009] Myolie Wu wants to sponsor an orphan with Bosco Wong

Post by go_myo Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Thank you for the news hkangel :)
I want Myolie to sponsor a child, Leo Ku also sponsors children :)
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

[20 April 2009] Myolie Wu wants to sponsor an orphan with Bosco Wong Empty Re: [20 April 2009] Myolie Wu wants to sponsor an orphan with Bosco Wong

Post by linnette_zj Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks for translating the news hkangel :)

the title of the article is so misleading.. the reporters really know how to twist the news..

p.s i'll be having my exams soon.. so might not be able to translate news till the 11th May.. so sorry :S
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:02 am

Applie Daily must have created this "rumored" image between them or else practically every articles they put out with Myolie would not be so filled with imagination and lies, ie. the above article. I wonder how much invested time they put into this "rumor" if they really did created this imagination on their own. No where did this article specify Myolie asking her "rumored" boyfriend anywhere and they dare to put the headline up as such. I just bet if Myolie should ever go off the path on her own without him, they are going to harm her career with more lies and criticize her. Is this how HK media work? If any artists ruin the media's effort, the artist is going to pay for it? I just can't help but to wonder.
BTW, hopes she would care of that wound. Looks nasty. Don't wish her to get infected.

Last edited by goldengater on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:17 am

The title is really misleading XD
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by dilutedpj Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 am

linnette_zj wrote:Thanks for translating the news hkangel :)

the title of the article is so misleading.. the reporters really know how to twist the news..

p.s i'll be having my exams soon.. so might not be able to translate news till the 11th May.. so sorry :S

yar! they are so misleading! eh linnette, if you are having your exams, why are you online?!
go and study!
dilutedpj
dilutedpj
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down