Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[18 Mar 08] Myolie at Asian Film Awards

5 posters

Go down

[18 Mar 08] Myolie at Asian Film Awards Empty [18 Mar 08] Myolie at Asian Film Awards

Post by Melody Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:25 pm

[18 Mar 08] Myolie at Asian Film Awards 20080311
TVB's actors and actresses (Kate Tsui, Kevin Cheng, Myolie Wu and Joe Ma) also attended the event

another picture from 星島日報
[18 Mar 08] Myolie at Asian Film Awards 20080312

[18 Mar 08] Shu Qi congratulates Leon Lai. Diamond accesories brightens the red carpet

The Asian Film Awards was held last night. Before the awards presentation, the females stars competed with their glamour. Shu Qi and Vivian Hsu were wearing gowns sponsored by Valentino, and Shu Qi's pink gown was matched with Cartier jewellery worth millions of dollars. Even though it was not revealing, but it was still able to win with the elegance. On the other hand, Vivian Hsu's red gown was able to make everyone stare.

Shu Qi's mood was more beautiful than her dressing. When she was being asked about Leon Lai's marriage at the airport yesterday afternoon, she showed a black face and refused to say anything. However, when she was being interviewed at night, she graciously congratulated her rumoured ex-boyfriend, Leon Lai. She said, "It would be happy and romantic if the marriage news was real. However, we have not been in contact for a long time. (Reporter: Will you congratulate him?) Yes."

2R staked heavily to know producers

Myolie Wu, Kate Tsui also dressed up sexily for the event. Their gowns and accessories were also sponsored. Kate said that she went all her way out to dress sexily for once.

Those who invested heavily to attend the event include 2R. They have spent alot of money dressing up and said that they hope to know film producers. Irene Wan's gown was bought for approximately $30,000 from Joyce.

Miriam Yeung was also pestered by the reporters about her relationship with 丁子高. The pictures of them taken during a friend's party were also leaked out because of the Internet. She explained that the photos were shared with her close friends on Facebook, but were still discovered by the media in the end. In the photo, she was only holding hands with 丁子高 and there were no intimate actions. She said laughingly that it was a pity it would not make it to the magazine covers because her boss, Leon Lai's marriage news were getting all the attention. When being asked if she confirmed the wedding news, she said that she was not clear and that she only knew that her boss was on vacation.

Melody
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[18 Mar 08] Myolie at Asian Film Awards Empty Re: [18 Mar 08] Myolie at Asian Film Awards

Post by Rach Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:49 pm

okay..is it just me or does Myolie's dress look sooooooooo old fashioned! It looks so old ladyish and that huge crumbled up black flower just made it look even worst...yikes
I hate Joe Ma's glasses...they look like its from the 1920s era.
Myolie should be paired with Kevin!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

[18 Mar 08] Myolie at Asian Film Awards Empty Re: [18 Mar 08] Myolie at Asian Film Awards

Post by Caja Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:09 pm

Hmm,I kinda agree with you. It doesn't suit her at all. It makes her look wider. Kate's outfit looks fabulous. If Myolie the one who wears it,she will totally get into the spotlight smile
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shuyi Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:40 pm

Myolie's dress is real weird. She shouldnt have that black flower in the middle. Not nice!
&& Whats with Joe's specs? oioi

I love Kate's dress!
shuyi
shuyi
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:23 pm

I think Kate looks the prettiest amongst them all! ^^ Her dress is pretty and her hair and face suits too!!!!

As for Myolie she has a cute face indeed but if she has longer hair I definitely sure she will looks like a princess so pretty.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by shuyi Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:07 pm

go_myo wrote:I think Kate looks the prettiest amongst them all! ^^ Her dress is pretty and her hair and face suits too!!!!

As for Myolie she has a cute face indeed but if she has longer hair I definitely sure she will looks like a princess so pretty.

Haha. Long hair + Curls! (: Princess Myolie!
shuyi
shuyi
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down