Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[22 February 2009] Astro Awards 2008 (updated)

+6
goldengater
BBgirl
PPearl
hermidude
luvtsuyoshi
linnette_zj
10 posters

Go down

[22 February 2009] Astro Awards 2008 (updated) Empty [22 February 2009] Astro Awards 2008 (updated)

Post by linnette_zj Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:08 pm

credit: myoliewu.org

[22 February 2009] Astro Awards 2008 (updated) Myo51510

Not surprising, Astro Awards 2008 staged another scene of Heart of Greed. Among the 11 awards, it won "My Favorite Male and Female Artiste" and Favourite Drama, etc with 9 big awards, no one can catch up with it.

Of course, the best actress is won by Lee Si Kek, which everyone agrees that it was an outstanding performance. Although Susanna Kwan is supported by many too, but in the end, it was won by the righteous "Dai Kai" who beat the evil "Sai Kai". But, in the event, there was a shocking news too. "My favourite Villian" was won by Shirley Yeung instead of Susanna Kwan. Susanna Kwan only won one award. "my favourite theme song"

Raymond Lam won 3 awards

As for Best Actor, " Big Pau" Ha Yu wasn't there. "Da Da De" Moses Chan as usual has strong support to win Best Actor. Although Raymond lost the Best Actor award, but in the single award, he achieved much, winning in Heart of Greed and The drive of life,"My favourite on screen couple", "Favourite onscreen kiss" and "2008 my favourite character" awards.

Astro Wah Lai Toi Awards 2008

1. 我的至爱戏势最强大奖 (Favorite Drama) - Heart of Greed
2. 我的至爱男主角 (Favorite Leading Actor) - Moses Chan
3. 我的至爱女主角 (Favorite Leading Actress) - Lee Si Kek
4. 我的至爱主题曲 (Favorite Theme Song) - Heart of Greed theme song - Susanna Kwan
5. 我的至爱红中一点绿 (Favorite Scene Stealer) - Benz Hui
6. 我的至爱情侣档 (Favorite Couple) - Raymond Lam and Linda Chung - Heart of Greed
7. 我的至爱大反派 (Favorite Villain) - Shirley Yeung
8. 我最难忘的一吻 (Favorite On Screen Kiss) - Raymond Lam and Charmaine Sheh - The Drive of Life
9. 我最难忘的一幕 (Unforgettable Moment) - Heart of Greed
10.我的至爱极品造型 (Favorite Bizarre Character) - Myolie Wu - To grow with Love
11. 2008我的至爱角色 (Favorite Character):

Heart Of Greed - Moses Chan
To Grow with love - Myolie Wu
On the First Beat - Ron Ng
Heart of Greed - Linda Chung
Dicey Business - Bobby Au Yeung
Dicey Business - Jessica Hsuan
The Price of Greed - Bosco Wong
Heart of Greed - Lee Si Kek
The Drive of Life - Raymond Lam
The Drive of Life - Charmaine Sheh
Maiden Vows - Joe Ma
Dicey Business - Tavia Yeung

Original Text:

[09/02/22 新聞] 頒獎禮 視帝陳豪 視后李司棋 (中國報)

日期:21/2/2009 時間:8.00PM
地點:雲頂雲星劇場
事項:Astro華麗台電視劇大獎2008頒獎典禮
報導:林芷鈴 攝影:蔡添華

不出所料,《Astro華麗台電視劇大獎2008》又上演一場“溏心風暴”,收視與口碑爆燈的《溏心風暴》在11個獎項中,橫掃“我的至愛戲勢最強大獎”、“我的至愛男、女主角”等9個大獎,鋒頭無人能及。

當然,視后方面依然是落在大家心目中公認演得出色的“大契”李司棋手上。雖然“細契”關菊英呼聲也不少,但始終都是正氣浩然的大契撼贏“乞人憎”的細契。不過,現場也爆了一個小冷門,之前被視為關菊英囊中物的“我的至愛大反派”,結果由“奸到出汗”的楊思琦奪得,“菊姐”只拿下“我的至愛主題曲”一個獎。

林峰贏3獎

視帝方面,“大鮑”夏雨沒來,一早就不被看好,“得得地”陳豪依然力壓群雄稱帝。而林峰雖然失掉視帝寶座,但在個人獎項方面卻大有斬獲,分別憑《溏心風暴》和《歲月風雲》兩部劇,摘下“我的至愛情侶檔”、“我最難忘的一吻”及“2008我的至愛角色”等3個獎。

Astro華麗台
電視劇大獎2008榮譽榜

1.我的至愛戲勢最強大獎:《溏心風暴》
2.我的至愛男主角:陳豪 唐至安《溏心風暴》
3.我的至愛女主角:李司棋 凌巧《溏心風暴》
4.我的至愛主題曲:《講不出聲》 《溏心風暴》─關菊英
5.我的至愛紅中一點綠:許紹雄 周福榮《賭場風雲》
6.我的至愛情侶檔:林峰、鍾嘉欣 程亮、常在心《溏心風暴》
7.我的至愛大反派:楊思琦 宋嘉兒《突圍行動》
8.我最難忘的一吻:林峰、佘詩曼 華振邦、榮秀風《歲月風雲》
9.我最難忘的一幕:《溏心風暴》大契突然出院,家中當眾數出細契與波的罪狀!
10.我的至愛極品造型:胡杏兒 肥田《肥田囍事》
11.2008我的至愛角色:
唐至安《溏心風暴》─陳豪
何美田《肥田囍事》─胡杏兒
鍾立文《學警出更》─吳卓羲
常在心《溏心風暴》─鍾嘉欣
齊歡暢《賭場風雲》─歐陽震華
李青雲《賭場風雲》─宣萱
呂濤《千謊百計》─黃宗澤
凌巧《溏心風暴》─李司棋
華振邦《歲月風雲》─林峰
榮秀風《歲月風雲》─佘詩曼
戴立仁《鳳凰四重奏》─馬德鐘
譚珠美《賭場風雲》─楊怡

Last edited by linnette_zj on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:03 am; edited 3 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[22 February 2009] Astro Awards 2008 (updated) Empty Re: [22 February 2009] Astro Awards 2008 (updated)

Post by linnette_zj Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:08 pm

[22 February 2009] Astro Awards 2008 (updated) 6_gt0910
胡杏兒憑著“肥田”造型,拿獎,看見熒幕上肥胖的自己,她懇求大會不要再播這個片段了。
Myolie who won for her role in To grow with love, saw her fat self onscreen, asked the organiser not to show the scene anymore.

Translations on Myolie's part:

The annual Astro Awards 2008 is held on Saturday at Genting. The artistes that came for the awards were Tavia, Shirley, Benz Hui, Susanna Kwan, Moses Chan, Raymond, Bosco, Joe, Ron, Lee Si Kek, 羅冠蘭, Jessica Hsuan, Linda Chung and Myolie Wu. "Rumoured couples" Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu, Raymond and Linda Chung were the highlights at the awards. Host Nat Gor kept talking about their rumours, even "rumoured girlfriend" Bernice who wasn't by Moses side were brought up as well. Moses who couldn't escape from the teasing when he won my favourite character, was teased and asked if he felt that it was a waste that his other half wasn't here, Moses immediately laughed and said: "Don't know what you are talking about."

Raymond shouted that he won Moses

Although Nat Gor constantly brought up the rumours, but Moses, Raymond, Linda, Bosco and Myolie all similarly expressed that they didn't mind as they are used to it. Rumours up on stage wasn't anything surprising. The surprising part was when suddenly, while receiving the award, Raymond shouted: "Moses, I won you!" (Raymond won 3 awards that night, and Moses won 2). After the incident, at the celebration party, reporters asked Raymond if he was happy that he won Moses, he said: "I don't film dramas for awards, the most important thing is winning the support of the audience." This sentence, caused confusion as no one understands why he said that when he was on stage,does Raymond and Moses have any conflicts?

Fair and square awards

Astro Awards 2008 had a happy ending, every artiste won an award, everyone was happy. Fair Entertainment also came and join in the party, holding another type of awards!

The thresome with the most chemistry Award - Bosco, Myolie and Tavia

Holding "new lover" Tavia, and "old lover" Myolie as they walk into the celebration party press conference, Bosco clarified that both Myolie and Tavia are his "old lovers" (both of them acted in dramas with him), In end the end, Myolie said: "Isn't your new love in China?" (Bosco was in china filming with Raymond)

All along Bosco and Myolie who did not admit and deny their relationship, were openly flirting. Bosco said that his plans for this year is to film a true story, this caused Myolie to tease him, as if saying that Bosco doesn't have a good figure, causing Bosco to look at her with the upset expression. In the end, he was constantly tease by both rumoured girlfriends. Bosco laughed and joked asking the reporters to write this down: "You all remember to write, even if i really film a true story, i also won't ask them to join and won't let them see!"

Most Lovey dovey Award - Raymond and LInda

Although it was said as the audience wishes, Raymond and Linda won favourite onscreen couple, but wasn't fated to win Most unforgettable kiss.

Asked if Linda was upset to loss to Charmaine, Linda emphasized that: "they deserve to win." Raymond who overheard this immediately turn around and laughed, saying: " The next time, you have to kiss more fervently." can you feel the lovey dovey?

Most creative thank'you speech award - Benz Hui

When Benz Hui was asked to come and receive the award, for Dicey Business, didn't know about the awards beforehand said: "Termia Kasih" (Thank'you in malay), causing everyone to laugh.

Most "self entertaining" Award - Joe Ma, Jessica Hsuan and Ron Ng

That night, Joe, Jessica and Ron won an award each, sitting and enjoying the show. All 3 of them expressed that they didn't feel bored or neglected, instead were happily watching the show. Joe said: "It was very fun, even if i don't have an award next year, but am invited to come and watch, i will come too!"

etc (the awards winner list)

Last edited by linnette_zj on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[22 February 2009] Astro Awards 2008 (updated) Empty Re: [22 February 2009] Astro Awards 2008 (updated)

Post by linnette_zj Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Translations on Myolie's part:

[22 February 2009] Astro Awards 2008 (updated) 0223en10
Bosco and Myolie were constantly being talked about on stage, in the midst, Myolie seems abit upset onscreen but after the awards, both of them were seem very lovey dovey.
Asked if Moses was shocked? (he and Bernice were being teased as well) He laughed and said:" a bit la! But i am very professional, its only to create some jokes, i can accomodate as well, everyone who watches it, is happy ah!"

Putting Myolie aside, bosco's new love will be Toby Leung (in the new drama that he is filming with Raymond)

Besides "playing" kissing, another rumoured couple was talked about on stage, all seems to be very open, like Bosco said: "Who asked Bernice not to come, i was hoping that everyone who talked about Tavia and i, but no news."

At the celebration party, Bosco held Myolie and Tavia in, asked if he likes the new one better or old one? He said: both also old one, the new one is Toby." Myolie who was by his side asked: "is not china actress ah?"

Original Text:

黃宗澤(中)與胡杏兒(左)整晚都被擺上台,期間螢幕顯現胡杏兒「不爽」表情,但事後,兩個又顯得「曖昧」非常。
問陳豪有沒有被嚇到?他笑說:「少少啦!其實我很在行的,只是搞氣氛,我都配合得到,大家都看到很開心呀!」

撇胡杏兒 黃宗澤新歡是梁靖琪

除了「玩」索吻,還有例牌將一對緋聞情侶擺上台,而個個都表現挺大方的,像黃宗澤會說:「誰叫廖碧兒沒來,我還想大家講我跟楊怡,但都沒講。」

叻哥這次搭著3個女人一起主持,不知是不是「眼紅」林佩盈升任母親,期間竟無厘頭咒自己「絕子絕孫」,林佩盈還問叻哥為何,讓對方沒好氣地說:「我怎知為什麼,你去問秀姑啦!」
慶功宴上,黃宗澤更「夾」著胡杏兒與楊怡,問他喜歡新歡還是舊愛?他即答:「兩個都是舊愛了,我的新歡是Toby(梁靖琪)。」在旁的胡杏兒問他不是中國演員咩?!

黃宗澤更爆說今年想出寫真集,兩女都笑他似乎難成行,令他氣得放重話指:「就算有拍,都不會益你們(看)。」

Last edited by linnette_zj on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Credit: myoliewu.org

Raymond and Linda were spoke about on stage

Besides onscreen couple "Raymond and Linda", the other onscreen couple who attended the award was Bosco and Myolie. Both couples rumours were brought on stage by Nat Gor.

When Raymond went up to receive the award, Nat Gor asked: "Did you bring your other half?" Raymond pretended to be blur and said: "I don't know what you are saying?"

When Myolie went up to receive "2008 my favourite character award" Nat Gor asked: " Did you bring your other half?" Myolie said: "I have many halves here, example, Ron, Raymond, Joe, and of course Bosco because they have all acted as my other half.

Lastly, when Bosco was up to receive his award, the screen showed Myolie's expression who was off staged. When Nat Gor asked "Who else you havent thank?", Bosco cheekily said :"i want to thank the one next to Myolie.. Shirley.."

Last edited by linnette_zj on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Myolie's part in astro:

Credit: sapphireblu09