Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[15 May 08] Myolie Wu Continues to Dance: "Take Cover if Earthquake"

+3
WaterWonders
Caja
kimbo
7 posters

Go down

[15 May 08] Myolie Wu Continues to Dance: "Take Cover if Earthquake" Empty [15 May 08] Myolie Wu Continues to Dance: "Take Cover if Earthquake"

Post by kimbo Fri May 16, 2008 10:34 am

Myolie Wu Continues to Dance: "Take Cover if Earthquake"
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianeu.net/forums/
Source: Mingpao, Takungpao, Oriental Daily

[15 May 08] Myolie Wu Continues to Dance: "Take Cover if Earthquake" UHK-31

Yesterday TVB New Series "Burning Flames III" held its blessing ceremony, the cast that attended includes: Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu, Wong Hei and Aimee Chan. The majority of the cast appeared in their firefighter uniforms, and also invited Hong Kong Fire Department Director to attend. Wong Hei and the Director were responsible for the lion dance team, for Kevin and Bosco they were responsible for the red lion. When Myolie and Kevin took pictures together, Kevin suddenly took his firefighter helmet and put it on Myolie's head, producer Wong Sum Wan came to intersect them, Myolie then immediately took off the helmet and smiled awkwardly: "turns out it doesnt work?!"

Shock in Hunan
As to the Producer openly intersected her, Myolie felt embarrassed: "as part of the fire department, need to be a bit more serious, cannot play around." Myolie and Kevin will be heading to Hunan again today for "Strictly Come Dancing II", but because Sichuan experienced an earthquake, not sure if the show will be postponed yet, Myolie said: "Kevin's assistant in Mainland felt the earthquake, the company did not postpone the trip yet, so I am still going to fly over there, but I'm already prepared for anything to happen, if I feel any aftershocks, I will duck to the ground."

[15 May 08] Myolie Wu Continues to Dance: "Take Cover if Earthquake" Xin_493050507100771876603

Transfer of Rumors
Yesterday the weather was hot. We only saw Bosco and Kevin in their firefighter uniforms and then afterward they were all sweaty. Kevin smiles: "Actually, I feel its full of warmth so when I start filming will definitely get thinner." As for him and Myolie playing with the helmets and becoming awkward, he feels that firefighter's reputation is very important and cannot be played with. Bosco said that he's a person who gets sweaty easily, also a sweaty person has an honest personality feel. He said: "I plan to go out and get a tan, so then I don't need to put on make-up when filming." Although Myolie and him are in the same series, but Myolie is arranged to pair up with Kevin, he will be paired with Aimee Chan, as to Myolie and Kevin started sparks from the dance competition, Bosco smiles: "Yes! As the saying goes transfer of wealth, now transfer of rumors too. (Afraid to start rumors with Aimee Chan?) Rumors you cannot avoid, if filming a series and didn't have any rumors then it is almost like you didn't film the series at all. Just get a good laugh at it and that will be it. But of course don't write the rumors to be too nasty." Also, Bosco's dog has been selected by the producer to be part of the series, but will not get paid. Bosco smiles: "Treat me to a meal and entertainment is also okay, hope this series can get him [his dog] well known, then I will have no worries."

[15 May 08] Myolie Wu Continues to Dance: "Take Cover if Earthquake" Xin_473050507100750016711

Wong Hei Receives Favors
Asked Aimee if she is worried that she may spread rumors with Bosco? She said: "Nope (But Bosco wants to) It doesn't matter, its just a necessary of the series (Your not afraid that Myolie will get jealous?) We all know its just filming, not real life." Also, earlier Wong Hei was at Mt. Everest and suffered from high altitude syndrome, and injured his sternum [chest bone], yesterday after the ceremony he will be rushing to see a Chinese Doctor, he said: "Right now when I inhale and exhale I would feel pain (Will it affect your performance?) Producer is very good, will first film the dialogue parts, the action parts will be filmed at a later time."
kimbo
kimbo
Admin
Admin

http://iblog16.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

[15 May 08] Myolie Wu Continues to Dance: "Take Cover if Earthquake" Empty Re: [15 May 08] Myolie Wu Continues to Dance: "Take Cover if Earthquake"

Post by Caja Fri May 16, 2008 12:02 pm

I am a person who can sweat easily too!

That's sucks especially when the wheater is really hot XP
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[15 May 08] Myolie Wu Continues to Dance: "Take Cover if Earthquake" Empty Re: [15 May 08] Myolie Wu Continues to Dance: "Take Cover if Earthquake"

Post by WaterWonders Fri May 16, 2008 1:19 pm

lol, producer came and intersect them? ahahaha! I can actually visualize it XD

thanks for the news!
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri May 16, 2008 3:15 pm

haha.. its so weird that the producer suddenly does that... why did he do it man?
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Fri May 16, 2008 3:39 pm

linnette_zj wrote:haha.. its so weird that the producer suddenly does that... why did he do it man?
Let's clarify something. Isn't the producer of th BF3 is Amy Wong? If so, it's a "she" right? Not a "he", as indicated on the above line. I don't know what is the word "intersect" means here. Are they trying to say "interrupt"? Or "intercede"? Or "intercept"? I don't know. The closes word that could be used was "interrupt" or "intercede".

I really don't see any problem with Kevin having Myolie trying out the firemen's helmet. All she was doing was probably trying to feel what it was like to wear a helmet of a prestigeous and dangerous occupation. If it was Amy Wong that came in the middle of all this, it is probably because she has the upper leader of the fire department at the festival and she didn't want him or her to see TVB's personnell playing around with fire department equipment or uniform, or behave as it they are not taking what was probably provided to them at the festival serious and Amy was trying to show that TVB is serious and didn't want to mis-represent the fire department. But, in my opinion, it really wasn't a big deal and Kevin and Myolie wasn't joking around. She was just trying on the helmet. Anyway, since she did for a few moments, it wasn't a big deal at all.

During 9/11, NYFD lost many personnels when the two WTC buildings collapses and the firemen were in both buildings, knowing that the danger of both building could collapse at anytime. But still, they went into the buildings to try to rescue trapped office workers. They were considered "heroes" in the eyes of many people, so maybe Ms. Wong may have thought about that as well. Firemen all over the world are considered "brothers" in a way. They all do the same job and their main goal was to rescue people. That's probably the reason Kevin and Myolie were interceded by Ms. Wong. She has respect for their profession. So, be cool.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Fri May 16, 2008 7:52 pm

Thanks Kimbo!

As firefighters are professional, Amy Wong (the producer) was just being respectful of the profession. Kevolie were mocking around with the equipment which may show disrespect to the eyes of fire fighters or other people so that's why she stopped Kevolie from playing with it haha. It's for their own good as well.

It's still cute that Kevin voluntarily took off his helmet to put it on Myo's head though hahaha
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Sat May 17, 2008 7:31 am

^ooo, that's another way to look at it =D
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon May 19, 2008 10:20 pm

haha.. ok ok.. firstly, i'm not angry or anything about the intercepting part.. just asking thats all.. thought that it ws quite weird that she suddenly does that. Anyway, thanks for the opinions..i guess thats why she does that too... :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Mon May 19, 2008 10:41 pm

Intercepting was the word reported....and it does carry a very abrupt action, but it may not have been that way. I think it's more subtle and like gentle knudge...I don't think the producer would do anything to embarass the leads in front of the press.

Exageration is part of journalism.
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue May 20, 2008 10:13 am

Yeah... haha..the word is too harsh and abrupt... but i'm glad that Myolie is involved as the lead actress in this drama! :D She has quite a lot of leading roles this year.
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Wed May 21, 2008 8:13 pm

That's pretty weird by doing that but nothing really serious since she just want to make it look more professional.
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down