Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[6 August 2008] Myolie Wu vomited after a kissing scene with Raymond Wong

+3
awesomeitsjackie
PPearl
go_myo
7 posters

Go down

[6 August 2008] Myolie Wu vomited after a kissing scene with Raymond Wong Empty [6 August 2008] Myolie Wu vomited after a kissing scene with Raymond Wong

Post by go_myo Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:27 am

source: ent.163.com

Myolie Wu vomited after a kissing scene with Raymond Wong

[6 August 2008] Myolie Wu vomited after a kissing scene with Raymond Wong F_1m_8bd5084

Myolie Wu and Raymond Wong promoted for the series "When a Dog Loves a Cat" at the radio today. Raymond Wong revealed that after a kissing scene with Myolie for the first time, Myolie immediately went to a side and vomited; this made his heart enormous injured. Myolie Wu then explained that day she did not feel well.

Myolie Wu and Raymond Wong acted as a couple in "When a Dog Loves a Cat". Raymond Wong is a playboy, he dated Myolie Wu and on the other side he constantly had appointments with other girls. But the character Raymond played did very understand how to curry favor with the girls. He did not only take charge of picking up and dropping off his girlfriend, but also had a good-bye kiss.

When Raymond Wong was accepting the interview by the radio, he revealed that after a kissing scene with Myolie for the first time, she immediately went to a side and vomited, this made his heart enormous injured. Raymond said: "My facial features are correctly." Myolie Wu who was at his side hastily explained: "That day I did not feel well, it is not related to you." But soon after, she joked: "The first day I work with you I vomited".
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

[6 August 2008] Myolie Wu vomited after a kissing scene with Raymond Wong Empty Re: [6 August 2008] Myolie Wu vomited after a kissing scene with Raymond Wong

Post by PPearl Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:01 am

*ouch* but that was cute. thanks for sharing!
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

[6 August 2008] Myolie Wu vomited after a kissing scene with Raymond Wong Empty Re: [6 August 2008] Myolie Wu vomited after a kissing scene with Raymond Wong

Post by awesomeitsjackie Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:24 am

haha! that's so funny! his heartwas injured, lol! I would feel a little embarrassed too if the persron i kisseed vomited after kissing me! hahha, hilarious!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:39 am

bwhahahahaha.. I kinda feel sorry for Raymond, I would be very embarassed if I was Raymond, but it's very abashed for Myolie too, to vomite after kissing someone.. luckly she didn't vomite while they were kissing !
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkAngel Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:46 am

LOL poor Raymond, must be so embarassed and hurt when Myolie vomited! Yea at least it wasn't during the kissing scene.
PinkAngel
PinkAngel
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:53 pm

haha..so funny! Raymond must be so embarrassed! ;P she must have had enough of him! hahaha..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by carmen Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Poor Raymond!! I bet he feels embarassed, and is thinking "Did I make her vomit??!"
carmen
carmen
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down