Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress

+12
soffiagiang
CheersMyolie
goldengater
WaterWonders
swtaznlaydee
go_myo
joyce20176
awesomeitsjackie
Wenbie
Caja
BBgirl
linnette_zj
16 posters

Go down

[31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress Empty [31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress

Post by linnette_zj Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:18 am

Credits: myoliewu.org

At Kenzo Fashion Show, Myolie stands out in a low cut dress, with the level of sexiness going beyond the standard, becoming the center of attraction at the event. Myolie admits that this time is super sexy and before the whole event, she has done sufficient precautions to ensure that she will not accidentally expose anything. Asked if there is a possibility that she will change and go the sexy route? She said: no la... there are many pretty girls in the company, i'm more tomboyish.

[31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress Immedi10
胡杏兒中門大開性感非常,但強調不會轉走性感路線。(Myolie appears very sexy but emphasized that she will not change to go the sexy route.)

[31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress Immedi11
胡杏兒一身打扮輕易把身旁的徐子珊比下去。(A well dressed Myolie easily outshines Kate Tsui)

[31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress Immedi12
胡杏兒做足措拖不怕會走光。(Myolie prepared sufficiently so she is not afraid that she will expose herself)

[30/08/08] Kate Tsui genuinely admit defeat to Myolie

Kate and Myolie attended Kenzo Function together, but her level of sexiness is far from Myolie. With regards to Myolie's dress, Kate said: "The minute i saw her, i can feel my heart jumping, so pretty!" Asked if she felt beaten by Myolie, she laughed: "all along also lose, i don't have this kind of quality, but i can consider showing my back or my waist."

[31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress Immedi13
徐子珊大讚酥胸半露的胡杏兒有美感。(Kate complimented Myolie of having a sense of beauty.)

[31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress Immedi14
徐子珊與胡杏兒同場睇騷。(Kate and Myolie attended a fashion show together)

Original Text:

[08/08/30 新聞] 胡杏兒性感極限谷胸壓全場 (on.cc即時新聞)

在Kenzo時裝騷上,胡杏兒以一款中門大的連身裙亮相,谷出湯碗型胸,性感程度爆燈,立即成為全場焦點,胡杏兒坦言今次是性感極限,而事前亦做足防走光措拖,問到可會轉行性感路線,她說:「唔會啦,公司很多靚女,我比較男仔頭。」

[08/08/30 新聞] 徐子珊心服口服輸畀胡杏兒 (on.cc即時新聞)

徐子珊與胡杏兒同場睇騷,但性感程度就遠不及胡杏兒,對於胡杏兒的酥胸半露,徐子珊說:「我一見到她就有心跳的感覺,好靚!」被問到可會感到輸蝕,她笑言:「一向都輸蝕,我沒有這樣的質量,但可考慮騷背部還腰部。」

P.S I hope i translated the news correctly..sorry if there is any mistake.. :S
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress Empty Re: [31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress

Post by linnette_zj Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:20 am

^ haha..i'm starting to like her hair now! it looks better :D maybe because the fringe is longer now.. and Myolie looks so pretty! I think she is becoming more mature and elegant looking..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress Empty Re: [31 August 2008] Myolie stands out in a sexy low cut dress

Post by BBgirl Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:48 am

WOW!!I can't believe my eyes!!Is that really the Myolie I know??lol kidding but seriously this is the first time ever I've seen Myolie wearing such low cut dress for a function!!She looks smoking HOT & SEXY!!She should actually save that for this years anniversary night la....then she could be the limelight lol yes She totally outshine Kate not base on the dress only but also the height hehe.... smile

Kate said: "The minute i saw her, i can feel my heart jumping, so pretty!"

^lol isn't that suppose to be a man's feeling after seeing a girl showing off her cleavage??Is Kate straight??lol jk bwahahaha

btw thanks for the translation linnette!! smile
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:56 am

^ haha..you're welcome sis! :D

Yeah! i was shocked by the photo too..haha.. this is the first time that i see Myolie being so daring in her dressing..haha..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Caja Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:04 am

Wow,very hot! She looks super gorgeous! Very ellegant smile
Caja
Caja
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

http://www.cajablogger.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:04 am

OMGOSHHHHH. When Linn told me I thought it was probably nothing until I really saw the pics myself LOL.

Wow I can see that Myolie is very daring this time. She's practically showing half of her boobs lol.. and not even wearing a bra as well rofl. Well that's for all those newspaper and magazines who kept saying that she had nothing to show. I can imagine how many stickers/tape she stuck for this outfit... ouchh.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:09 am

WOW!! So daring of her!! That dress is VERY low cut. She looks great in it, but what did she do to ensure she wouldn't expose anything? WOW, props to her for being so brave!! The dress and sexy/elegant, such a great choice!
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:54 am

Thanks sis, wow wow Myolie is so prettyyyy and sexy!!!!! Every guy saw her will faint hahaha. So daring, but she looks great anyways.
joyce20176
joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:05 am

The last time Myolie is so daring with her clothes, it is time for Myolie to show-show her body, because she is not that young, innocent girl anymore :)
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:31 am

Short hair does make her look more mature. She looks like the bigger sister ;]

Linda & Kate have the same hairstyle right now. Long & flat hair.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:20 pm

Wenbie wrote:OMGOSHHHHH. When Linn told me I thought it was probably nothing until I really saw the pics myself LOL.

Wow I can see that Myolie is very daring this time. She's practically showing half of her boobs lol.. and not even wearing a bra as well rofl. Well that's for all those newspaper and magazines who kept saying that she had nothing to show. I can imagine how many stickers/tape she stuck for this outfit... ouchh.

LOL I know.. ouch.. the tape must have killed her after the show bwahahaha
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:18 pm

Thank you ladies, I don't have to say anything on this thread about Myolie's sexy attire. You all have said it for me. Will somebody please pour some water on me?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:23 pm

Still can't believe she is so SEXY this time! And she is attending many fashion show and skincare lately , 3 in a row Adonis, Jean PAUL and now Kenzo
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:56 pm

She looks so elegant and mature ! and SEXY !!! Kate's sexiness is definitely far away from Myolie's though I love her dress too, they're both looking gorgeous.
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:38 pm

^ haha.. yeah.. Myolie definitely has a better dress... i think if she dresses like that once in awhile, it's okay..like once in a long while..haha..it will make her stand out and all...
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:25 am

Found another version in Asian entertainment news

Myolie Wu, Kate Tsui, Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and William Chan appeared at Four Seasons Hotel for a fashion show. Myolie was sponsored to wear a very revealing dress for the event and it was quite shocking. During the event Ah Sa passed by and said "Wah, It's really outstanding". Kate joked that she said "Wah" straight away when she saw Myolie's dress and her heart was beating fast. She also wanted to volunteer in being Myolie bodyguard. The report said Kate had lost out, she replied "I have always lost out, I don't have much to show off". Asked whether Kate had guts to wear such a dress? "I think my parents would be quite worried and I would feel insecure. Sorry, I only envy others and like to see others wear that type of outfit. Kate expressed that the most she could do was reveal her back and waist. When the reporter mentioned that she wore a bikini in the series "Moonlight Resonance" she said that was her limit. Also it took alot of mental courage. Before she filmed that scene she had to adjust her diet in order to get a more toned figure.

Afraid of exposing herself

Myolie who wore a revealing dress stole the limelight and all eyes were on her. The paparazzi's complimented her for being so brave. Myolie also claimed that this was the most revealing outfit she had worn since entering the industry. But she liked the outfit because it made her look very tall and thin. She was worried she would expose herself and she joked that she couldn't move her upper body. She stated that she personally likes to be natural and she is giving off a sexy image. When the reporter said she had stole the limelight, she replied by saying it was just only average, nothing special. "At first I only saw photos of the outfit and was worried it would be too much in daylight." Asked if she had looked in the mirror before going out? "I had looked Up, down, left and right, almost everywhere. I didn't ask my parents if they felt it was okay to wear such an sexy outfit." Myolie had alot of compliments for appearing sexy, asked if she will decide to follow the sexy girl image? "The company doesn't need to use me, there are many pretty girls in the company. I prefer to look tomboyish more."

Source: Takungpao, Mingpao
Translated by: kingkongit27 @ asianuniverse.net

This post has been edited by × d0ggiel0ver: Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
foreverleila
Rating: 3
View Member Profile

post Today, 12:00 AM
Post #2

Asian Fanatic

Group: AF-newbie

Both Kate and Myolie looks pretty good in the pictures. It's so funny how earlier they have a report about Myolie being criticized for her acting and the next report complimenting her.

+Quote Post
Mighty_Lord
Rating: 0
View Member Profile

post Today, 01:46 AM
Post #3

faq.asianfanatics.net

Group: Members+

that dress on myolie aint that good thought...just my thought neway....wonder if she had participated in any TVB series lately..havent seen her acting for a while now...thought seem ALOT of Linda chung..hahaha

+Quote Post
Sabby
View Member Profile

post Today, 02:10 AM
Post #4

s m i l e

Group: Advanced Member

Its not an amazingly stunning dress. Its just classified as beautiful and sexy because the wearer has to reveal parts of her boobs. Myolie would probably look better in that with long hair and portary a more feminie look rather than the tomboy look that she has.

+Quote Post
Don't Define Me
View Member Profile

post Today, 03:28 AM
Post #5

faq.asianfanatics.net

Group: Members+

I don't think its that sexy compared to Hollywood actresses. I admire Myolie for having short hair. It stands out more. I also think its easier to take care of instead of long hair.

+Quote Post
msa
View Member Profile

post Today, 03:54 AM
Post #6

faq.asianfanatics.net

I agree, that dress is not that stunning. She doesn't really look that great in it!!!

+Quote Post
speechless
View Member Profile

post Today, 04:01 AM
Post #7

faq.asianfanatics.net

I found the dress nice! It looks really good on her (:

+Quote Post
christinee
View Member Profile

post Today, 10:35 AM
Post #8

faq.asianfanatics.net

I like the dress as well, it has a nice subtle japanese touch on it which is very suitable for the event (Kenzo Fashion Show). Nice choice clapping.gif

+Quote Post
preciosobaby
Rating: 4
View Member Profile

post Today, 10:47 AM
Post #9

faq.asianfanatics.net

Myolie Wu is stunning except...i dun like the dress she has on````

+Quote Post
Hem
View Member Profile

post Today, 12:51 PM
Post #10

faq.asianfanatics.net

mm i agree that the dress is not that great. and think she fits in a more feminine image...
but she had that image for a while. so i guess she'd want to switch and try something else. and haven't seen her in more dramas lately..

+Quote Post
OH Hi I'm Fa...
OH Hi I'm FaNNy xD
View Member Profile

post Today, 01:25 PM
Post #11

Asian Fanatic

Group: Advanced Member

eck, i dont like either of the dresses in the pictures. they look very old-fashioned. i think they should have more style to them and not just have flowers which looks really ugly. also, the reporters only mentioned about the revealing dress, like perverts much?
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:16 am

I don't really like the dress.. It kind of remind me of a bathrobe. Or perhaps, it's just my problem. The reporters always have to make a hooha about actresses in low cut dresses. And they'll always ask the other actresses who have been outshone. That's like so standard.
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:38 am

Thanks for the additional news CheersMyolie :D
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:11 am

this dress is not the prettiest dress, but i think it is different. different is good and refreshing. Myolie looks great!

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by carmen Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:16 am

WOAH Myolie looks sooo sexy! I think this is her first time wearing these kind of clothes.
carmen
carmen
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:42 am

Myolie looks so SMEXY. This is the first time I've seen her wearing those kind of dress.
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down