Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[14 Aug 2008] Myolie worries for her colleagues who have to go into fire scenes

+6
awesomeitsjackie
go_myo
WaterWonders
soffiagiang
psycho 0805
linnette_zj
10 posters

Go down

[14 Aug 2008] Myolie worries for her colleagues who have to go into fire scenes Empty [14 Aug 2008] Myolie worries for her colleagues who have to go into fire scenes

Post by linnette_zj Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:40 am

Credits: myoliewu.org

[14 Aug 2008] Myolie worries for her colleagues who have to go into fire scenes

The drama, 'When a dog loves a cat', which was released at the same period as Moon Resonance was beaten by it. Moon Resonance has also brought extra jobs for Lee Si Kei and Susanna Kwan. With regards to this, Myolie said that she has no idea because she is busy filming Burning Flames 3. A few days ago, when she saw the news about two firemen dying in a big fire while on duty, she teared and worried about her colleagues in Burning Flames 3 as well. However, she believes that with the help of professional firemen to take care of the safety measures, there will not be any accidents.

[14 Aug 2008] Myolie worries for her colleagues who have to go into fire scenes 3810

[14 Aug 2008] Myolie worries for her colleagues who have to go into fire scenes 3910

Extra News:

[14/08/08] Myolie relieves stress by exercising (Appledaily)

Today, Myolie attended an awards ceremony,organised by a magazine company. She expressed that since participating "strictly come dancing", she has started to love exercising even more.

She said: "realised that exercising can relief stress, so although don't have to film anymore (i think she meant SCD), but on normal days, i will also go for a jog or swim to keep myself active. At home, i'll do stretching and yoga. But i will only exercise in the private club, to prevent reporters from following.

Original Text:

【on.cc專訊】 胡杏兒主演的《當狗愛上貓》被同期播映的《溏心風暴之家好月圓》搶晒鏡,還帶挈李司棋、關菊英不少賺外快機會。對此杏兒表示不知情,因她現正忙於拍《烈火雄心III》,日前當她看到嘉禾大廈五級大火令兩名消防員殉職,她亦不禁落淚,而且擔心同劇演員入火場拍攝的安全,但她相信有防火組同事做足安全措施,不會發生意外。

[08/08/14 新聞] 胡 杏 兒 運 動 減 壓 (蘋果動新聞)

胡 杏 兒 今 日 出 席 一 本 雜 誌 舉 行 的 頒 獎 禮 , 表 示 自 從 《 舞 動 奇 蹟 》 後 更 加 愛 上 運 動 。

她 說 : 「 發 覺 做 運 動 可 以 減 壓 , 所 以 雖 然 唔 使 再 拍 , 但 係 平 時 都 會 去 跑 步 同 游 水 保 持 活 力 。 係 屋 企 就 會 做 拉 筋 同 同 瑜 珈 。 」 不 過 就 會 盡 量 在 私 人 會 所 進 行 以 免 給 狗 仔 隊 跟 蹤 。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[14 Aug 2008] Myolie worries for her colleagues who have to go into fire scenes Empty Re: [14 Aug 2008] Myolie worries for her colleagues who have to go into fire scenes

Post by linnette_zj Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:41 am

^ hee..i like her hair better now.. the fringe looks nicer.. instead of the short version..lol..she and Vicki have almost the same hair style
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[14 Aug 2008] Myolie worries for her colleagues who have to go into fire scenes Empty Re: [14 Aug 2008] Myolie worries for her colleagues who have to go into fire scenes

Post by psycho 0805 Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:57 am

yup i love how she styled her hair this time...very pretty and elegant..

anyway what award ceremony is that? she receive or present award?

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:16 am

She looks beautiful with her hairstyle.
yup, did she won any award ?
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:19 am

eh..they didn't mention what award or whethr she receive anything though
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:51 am

don't really like the hair, but she looks good overall ^^
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:59 am

Thanks for sharing! ^_^ She looks pretty there!
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:40 am

I like her dress, and her hair's getting very nice!! She swims in her free time? I thought she said she doesn't know how to swim..lol. What wa this for?
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:32 am

Doesn't she looks absolutely gorgeous? Nice dress, nice hairstyle, nice smile, just overall very pretty. And I'm very happy to know she is into phsyical activities to help relieve her stress. It does help as I can confess to that. And I'm also very happy to see that wherever she goes, there are people around her. Keep it up, Myolie!
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:25 pm

awesomeitsjackie wrote:I like her dress, and her hair's getting very nice!! She swims in her free time? I thought she said she doesn't know how to swim..lol. What wa this for?

haha..yeah.. But Bosco corrected and say she doesn't swim well.. not that she can't swim.. he probably sent his video over already..lol
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:35 pm

haha ohh i get it now, she can't swim WELL, not she can't swim lol
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:15 pm

The awards is called "Quality Life Award 2008", according to Myolie's blog pictures.
go_myo
go_myo

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteeen Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:20 pm

P-R-E-T-T-Y! Love her hair, her dress, her smiles!
thirteeen
thirteeen
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:30 am

Her hair is WAY better with this style better than leaving the fringe hanging straight.

Thanks for the translation, Linn! Really appreciate all the work you are doing ^^. Do you notice something in the 2nd pic? LOL *rolleyes*
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:39 am

^ LOL... wenbie, i burst out laughing at the front desk of the clinic upon reading what you said: Do you notice something in the 2nd pic? LOL *rolleyes*

LOL.. yes.. i have never seen other artistes' assistants before. Don't even know who Kevin or Charmaine's assistants are.

But Myolie's hair style is defniitely better..i like her fringe to be long while the rest of her hair is short..

ohh.. no probs about the translations!!! Welcome back wenb!!!

celebrate

Last edited by linnette_zj on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:48 am

Nah their hairstyle don't look the same. Myo's assistant always have the same hairstyle haha. I guess she's a good assistant ^^. I think I've seen Kevin's assistant.. maybe from one of those SCD clips. As for Bosco and Chairmaine, I have no idea haha.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:51 am

^ haha.. oh! I've seen Bosco's assistant, in mona lisa clip..the one holding the umbrella for him.. haha.. but yeah.. i think Vicki is a good assistant. Myolie said so herself and thank her during SCD too.
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by carmen Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:19 pm

She looks beautiful wherever she goes!! Even in long.. or short hair. I love the dress!
carmen
carmen
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down