Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[21 November 2008] Exclusive TVB behind the scenes news, special care, whispering at the ears, Bosco and Myolie openly show their affections

+7
hajience
queerbee
thirteeen
michelle
psycho 0805
hermidude
linnette_zj
11 posters

Go down

[21 November 2008] Exclusive TVB behind the scenes news, special care, whispering at the ears, Bosco and Myolie openly show their affections Empty [21 November 2008] Exclusive TVB behind the scenes news, special care, whispering at the ears, Bosco and Myolie openly show their affections

Post by linnette_zj Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:58 am

To promote news, this year's TVB gala has Charmaine and Kevin holding hands and singing on stage, Myolie and Bosco "body sticking together" performance and dance. However, during the night, both of the couples performance are like handing in homework, borderline surprises. Instead, it was at the rehersal before the Gala started, thinking that there are no reporters around, Myolie leaned and rested on Bosco's chest. As if no one was around, the feminine girl kept touching her hair, looking frustrated, and Bosco who noticed, went forward to comfort, and kept whispering in Myolie's ears. The rare thing is, other artistes on stage are used to their romantic behaviour, unfortunately, this real couple are caught by 《頭條日報》.

[21 November 2008] Exclusive TVB behind the scenes news, special care, whispering at the ears, Bosco and Myolie openly show their affections Wnep63p01a_mi

[21 November 2008] Exclusive TVB behind the scenes news, special care, whispering at the ears, Bosco and Myolie openly show their affections Wnep63p01b_mi

Every pair of rumoured couple was brought onscreen by TVB, the couples involved can date openly as they work, naturally welcome the arrangement. But, they can openly date, but Kevin and Charmaine and the rest avoided one another, only the couple who was rumoured for the longest time, Bosco and Myolie are the most real. Both of them were doing their last rehersal for the TVB Singing and Dancing Megashow. Both of them have recently signed on to be singers, entering the music industry. Bosco will be releasing his cd in December. Both of them, as newcomers, have nothing to lose, but during the rehersal, the atmosphere was still stressful. In order to lower the stress level, Bosco kept joking around with Myolie, helping the tensed Myolie to relax and feel pampered.

Don't know if it is because the show will be telecasted live so Myolie seems to be very anxious. Feeling that she is unable to dance a movement perfectly,she pouted. To cheer his girlfriend up, Bosco sticked close to his girlfriend.Unfortunately, Myolie treats him as transparent, and worked hard to practice her dance. Bosco spent about 10 minutes, with a sweet talking mouth, pampering and whispering at her ears, Myolie finally became less stress and started smiling. Both of them openly flirted, and Myolie seems to be very down, she leaned her whole being and rested onto Bosco's chest. The rest of the artistes on stage aren't surprise about their behaviours at all, in the end, both of them stopped after 1/2 hour.

[21 November 2008] Exclusive TVB behind the scenes news, special care, whispering at the ears, Bosco and Myolie openly show their affections Untitled-6

頭條日報
獨家直擊台慶真人騷貼身呵護 耳邊調情 黃宗澤胡杏兒公然親熱
2008年11月21日

為搞噱頭,今年《萬千星輝賀台慶》御准佘詩曼拖鄭嘉穎上台唱情歌,又安排胡杏兒與黃宗澤(Bosco)大跳貼身勁舞,實行擺緋聞上,製造話題,可惜兩Pair情侶表現如交功課般,驚喜欠奉,反觀在開騷前席的總綵排上,以為沒有記者在場的胡杏兒竟公然依偎在男友Bosco胸膛上,旁若無人地調情,只見扁嘴詐嬌的女方,不斷拉扯頭髮,一臉苦惱,Bosco見狀,即貼面呵錫,又不停在女友耳邊呵氣,難得的是,台上其他藝人對此等肉麻行徑見慣不怪,只可惜這段真人騷得《頭條日報》獨家放映。 採訪:袁東亮、韓成、陳辰、張詠森

一眾緋聞情侶前晚被TVB齊齊擺上,當事人可以寓工作於拍拖,自然歡迎公司安排,不過,雖然可以正牌談情,但鄭嘉穎及佘詩曼等皆顯得避忌,只有緋聞歷史最長的黃宗澤及胡杏兒表現最真實,兩人齊在開Show前為參與的《歌舞春宵Mega Show》作最後綵排,話晒已簽約唱片公司向樂壇進發,男方更鐵定12月推出處男專輯,兩位準樂壇新人自然不容有失,綵排亦較緊,為緩和緊張氣氛,Bosco不斷跟杏兒講笑,終令緊張的女方大發嬌嗔。

黃宗澤貼身女友

未知是否直播表演的關係,胡杏兒表現極為緊張,見扭腰不夠完美,更扁晒嘴,為女友開心,Bosco努力發揮「軟皮蛇」功力,黐身黐勢再配合「咦咦哦哦」聲線,出盡力回嬲到出面的女友,可惜女方視男方如透明,自顧自努力練舞,Bosco花了十多分鐘,以一張無敵油嘴,加上又呵又哄貼面吹氣,終令胡女皇息怒,破涕為笑,兩人公然打情罵俏,女方更顯得十分受落,整個人埋入男方胸膛,難得台上其他藝人對兩人的肉麻行徑見慣不怪,最終這場真人騷耍足半小時才落幕。
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[21 November 2008] Exclusive TVB behind the scenes news, special care, whispering at the ears, Bosco and Myolie openly show their affections Empty Re: [21 November 2008] Exclusive TVB behind the scenes news, special care, whispering at the ears, Bosco and Myolie openly show their affections

Post by hermidude Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:33 am

WOnderful news...but the first picture isn't Myolie, right? Long hair?
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[21 November 2008] Exclusive TVB behind the scenes news, special care, whispering at the ears, Bosco and Myolie openly show their affections Empty Re: [21 November 2008] Exclusive TVB behind the scenes news, special care, whispering at the ears, Bosco and Myolie openly show their affections

Post by linnette_zj Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:44 am

The first pic is Myolie! haha.. the one in grey, with short hair, head down, right in front of Bosco
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:11 pm

Thanks got it...It took me a while...the other long hair girl next to Myolie...kinf od camouflage. Thank!
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:27 pm

I bet the photos were taken without their knowledge

Stupid paparazzi =.= Understand what's privacy?!?!

And still dare to come up with a new nickname for her - 胡女皇 [insert a pissed off expression]

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:12 pm

YES! i was pissed at the nickname too!

And the photos are definitely taken without their knowledge, looking at the picture quality, it is a picture taken by a normal digital camera..those small size kind..zoomed in beyond the optical zoom.. hence the poor quality!
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:18 pm

poor myolie, she look so nervous bout her performance :/
but she did well anyway!
michelle
michelle

http://www.kate-t.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteeen Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:04 am

Pardon me.. but does 胡女皇 mean anything in particular or is it just a play on her surname?
thirteeen
thirteeen
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by queerbee Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:23 am

so are they an item now?? blushy
queerbee
queerbee
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:12 am

thirteeen wrote:Pardon me.. but does 胡女皇 mean anything in particular or is it just a play on her surname?

haha... no! Its nothing good i think.. they meant.. Queen Myolie..being sarcastic in the report
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:13 am

queerbee wrote:so are they an item now?? blushy

I have no idea..but i will choose to say no.. not until the day either one of them officially announce that they are together.. haha..although i wish they are since their rumours lasted so long
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:10 pm

linnette_zj wrote:
thirteeen wrote:Pardon me.. but does 胡女皇 mean anything in particular or is it just a play on her surname?

haha... no! Its nothing good i think.. they meant.. Queen Myolie..being sarcastic in the report

painting a negative image of her attitude offscreen

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:11 am

But I'm kind of glad that we know that they're scandaling not just because they have to do it onscreen but also off screen. HAHAHA. I've been having dreams about them!
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:14 am

^LOL!

rayolie...? ah well, Boscolie is a cool pairing too
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:33 am

LOL got caught red handed again huh?

The reporters sure doesn't know the meaning of P.R.I.V.A.C.Y
They should just leave them alone and even if they're really dating is still none of their business oioi
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvBoscolie Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:17 am

Aww, so happy to see this news. I have been yearning to see news like this to sorta confirm that they are together. Kute couple

LuvBoscolie
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:18 pm

WaterWonders wrote:^LOL!

rayolie...? ah well, Boscolie is a cool pairing too

Haha. I was crazy over Boscolie all along. That clip of Rayolie singing made me went crazy over them for a period of time.
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles9294 Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:20 pm

Lol.I kind of look forward to reading news like tis.I agree tat the reporters dunno wat is privacy but without them, we will not be able to read news about Boscolie.Btw, can anyone tell me wat is the meaning of 胡女皇? I dunno how to read chinese :(

Bubbles9294
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down