Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[15 September 2008] Bosco hopes to spent the time with Myolie at Dong Guan

+12
BBgirl
carmen
CheersMyolie
hermidude
Wenbie
goldengater
lollipop
hajience
sasa
hkangel
awesomeitsjackie
linnette_zj
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[15 September 2008] Bosco hopes to spent the time with Myolie at Dong Guan Empty [15 September 2008] Bosco hopes to spent the time with Myolie at Dong Guan

Post by linnette_zj Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:46 pm

Credit: myoliewu.org

When asked about Kevin's recent rumour with Charmaine, the rumoured couple, Myolie and Bosco gave an indifferent feeling when responding. Myolie expressed that if kevin and charmaine are dating, she will feel happy for them, and Bosco felt that rumours will die down soon. Both Bosco and Myolie are one in heart and didn't give much opinions, maybe they are still pondering about "their holiday" and the Mooncake Festival Function that they attended together at Dong Guan. Bosco even said that if not for work, he would have asked Myolie out for an overnight massage.

[15 September 2008] Bosco hopes to spent the time with Myolie at Dong Guan 20080929
胡杏兒拍爆車戲好輕鬆,高難度動作都是由特技人負責。(Myolie filmed an explosion scene easily as most of the dangerous stunts are done by the stuntmen)

Original Text:

[08/09/15 新聞] 黃宗澤望與胡杏兒東莞過夜 (on.cc即時新聞)

胡杏兒和黃宗澤這對緋聞情侶,對於鄭嘉穎的新戀情,只抱隔岸觀火態度,女的表示如果拍拖就戥二人開心,而男的則認為緋聞話題很快便會完結,兩人一條心不表意見,可能他們還回味中秋節人月兩圓往東莞登台之旅,黃宗澤還呻要不是開工,便會約埋胡杏兒過夜按摩。

胡杏兒拍爆車戲好輕鬆,高難度動作都是由特技人負責。

(2) Myolie can't feel that Kevin is having a new love relationship

After attending an event for the Mooncake Festival together as a couple in the Mainland last night, Rumoured Couple Bosco and Myolie are back at Kowloon filming for BF 3 together today. At the scene, Myolie was sweating from the heat and with regards to her co star, Kevin's new rumour with Charmaine, Myolie expressed that she did hear about it but felt that rumour will die down very fast. As for whether did she feel that Kevin is feeling sweet and happy recently, Myolie said: " can't feel, if he is dating, i will feel happy for him."

Original Text:

[08/09/15 新聞] 胡 杏 兒 feel 唔 到 鄭 嘉 穎 有 新 戀 情 (蘋果動新聞)

黃 宗 澤 和 胡 杏 兒 這 對 緋 聞 情 侶 昨 晚 中 秋 佳 節 在 內 地 情 侶 擋 登 台 搵 真 銀 後 , 今 日 又 即到 九 龍 灣 拍 攝 新 劇 《 烈 火 雄 心 III 》 , 胡 杏 兒 在 現 場 熱 得 香 汗 淋 漓 , 對 於 同 劇 的 鄭 嘉 穎 傳 出 新 緋 聞 , 杏 兒 表 示 也 有 聽 聞 , 但 就 認 為 緋 聞 很 快 會 過 去 , 至 於 近 日 有 否 察覺 對 方 蜜 運 中 , 杏 兒 就 說 : 「 Feel 唔 到 喎 , 如 果 佢 拍 拖 都 戥 佢 開 心 。 」

(3) Kevin smiled to avoid his rumours with Charmaine

[15 September 2008] Bosco hopes to spent the time with Myolie at Dong Guan 20080928
鄭嘉穎與胡杏兒拍爆車戲,場面逼真。(Kevin and Myolie was filming a car explosion scene, the scene looks real)

Original Text:

[08/09/15 新聞] 鄭嘉穎用笑迴避「佘穎戀」 (on.cc即時新聞)

【on.cc專訊】 鄭嘉穎與佘詩曼的緋聞,被周刊形容為「姣佘奪穎」,儘管事件的男主角被網友直指為負心漢,但未有影響其風騷心情,當拍攝劇集《烈火雄心Ⅲ》的反車爆炸場面時,他帶笑表示有關於緋聞的事都一概不回應。

Last edited by linnette_zj on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[15 September 2008] Bosco hopes to spent the time with Myolie at Dong Guan Empty Re: [15 September 2008] Bosco hopes to spent the time with Myolie at Dong Guan

Post by linnette_zj Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:47 pm

^ There is a photo actually.. on Myolie and Kevin flming for BF 3..but i hve problems uploading it.. will try again later.. no photos of Boscolie though..haha.. but realised that Myolie and Bosco gave the same response: "rumours will die down very fast" hehe
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[15 September 2008] Bosco hopes to spent the time with Myolie at Dong Guan Empty Re: [15 September 2008] Bosco hopes to spent the time with Myolie at Dong Guan

Post by awesomeitsjackie Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:13 pm

hahah thanks for the news. wow really? an overnight massage? that sounds good for Myolie, to relieve some stress
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:14 pm

I found this on Myolie's baidu

Credits:myolie's baidu, Pink @ http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!HA

[15 September 2008] Bosco hopes to spent the time with Myolie at Dong Guan 4ee38610
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:24 pm

Myolie looks so slim there, and Bosco is acutally okay-dressed for once, atleast his top is
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:37 pm

haha..yeah..he is well dressed finally.. he is out on a function with Myolie.. so he gotta like respect his close friend by dressing well to match her too..haha..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hkangel Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:33 am

I like that Kevolie pic blushy

It looks like an intense scene... maybe it's one of those typical TVB storylines where they get into a car crash, and Myo's stuck and the car's gonna explode soon, and she tells Kevin to leave without her. But Kevin stays to get her out and professes his love for Myolie in the spur of the moment. clapping
hkangel
hkangel
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:53 am

hmm. do you think Myolie's character lives or dies in this movie? since most of the female characters are different in all BF series.

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by hajience Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:59 am

They are showing so many pieces of news on BF3 that I really can't wait to catch the show. Hope that they can screen the show this year (even though it's highly unlikely). Hahaha. And I just can't imagine Kevin and Charmaine together. Niki and Kevin just looks better together. Haha.

sasa wrote:hmm. do you think Myolie's character lives or dies in this movie? since most of the female characters are different in all BF series.

I hope that it'll be a happy ending! Hahaha. So yeah.. I hope that the character that she's portraying lives. The Maggie Cheung and Wong Hei pairing in BF2 didn't have a good ending and that just sucks.
hajience
hajience
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hajience

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipop Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:13 am

I have a feeling(with all the news of Wong Hei's troubles with TVB) that Myolie has tendency to end up with Kevin now, unless TVB kills him or Myolie in the end to make it all dramatic.

lollipop
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:57 am

i do hope Myolie lives too. :)

linnette_zj wrote:I found this on Myolie's baidu

Credits:myolie's baidu, Pink @ http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!HA

[15 September 2008] Bosco hopes to spent the time with Myolie at Dong Guan 4ee38610

from this picture, Bosco looks like a very conservative China man. hehehe

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:34 am

It's such a long time the media didn't put anything negative about her. And I'm certainly happy that Myolie didn't get pull into this recent rumor crisis with her friend and colleague. That's good news too.

Once again, like I stated in "Tai Chi", nothing better happen to her character in BF3.

One more thing, updated photos of some "probable" wedding function shows the ladies of BF3, including Myolie. They looked awesome in their nice dresses. Don't know their names, but I saw five ladies with their man. Sorry about that.
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:57 am

Thanks for the news Linn ^^

Good to see some Boscolie pics once a while. Lol and Kevin and Charmaine rumours... I doubt it is real.
Wenbie
Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:20 am

I acutally like that picture of Bosco, i think he looks pretty handsome there, but still he's not as cute as Raymond or Ron :) As for Myolie, she always looks great
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by hermidude Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:54 pm

Love to see more Boscolie at Dongguan pictures, anyone?
hermidude
hermidude
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:49 pm

Thanks for posting and translating, linnette!
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by carmen Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Thanks for the news! AHH BOSCOLIE <3
carmen
carmen
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:40 pm

haha..welcome guys! :D

And yesss.. BOSCOLIEEEE!! :D wonder if they were singing a song or talking? Myolie hardly wraps her hand around Bosco's arms on stage..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:43 pm

Awww, that was cute. I think they were talking, cause Myolie usually gets really into it and scrunches her face a liittle when singing
awesomeitsjackie
awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:51 pm

Wooohooo.....finally some boscolie/BF3 news lol

Thanks for the translation linn!!
Boscolie still looks as lovely as always hehe....I wonder what does he mean by "overnight massage"??I don't quite get it??lol Is there any massage center that opens 24 hours??haha...

The explosion scene looks intense!It kinds of remind me of the exact same scene in FH2 where Kevin tried to save Charmaine out of the car before it explode and talking about KevChar I don't think the rumours are true though....Reporters are just too free...I rather they write more positive news about Boscolie than writing silly news about KevCharNiki oioi

Last edited by BBgirl on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BBgirl
BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:51 pm

if they were talking, its so cool that Myolie still wraps her hand around Bosco's..haha..
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by soffiagiang Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:16 am

yea I don't get it either, overnight massage ? is there any massage center which opens 24 hours ?
is there any clips of the Boscolie function ?
The car explosion scene looks good. I want to watch the serie now !
soffiagiang
soffiagiang
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by ice6angel Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:04 am

Ha ha BOSCOLIE FEVER. =) Lovin' it. =)

ice6angel
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by deedeehu Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:43 pm

its been awhile since i've heard news about bosco and myolie.. thx for sharing ^.~ when is BF 3 airing?
deedeehu
deedeehu
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by linnette_zj Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:28 pm

soffiagiang wrote:yea I don't get it either, overnight massage ? is there any massage center which opens 24 hours ?
is there any clips of the Boscolie function ?
The car explosion scene looks good. I want to watch the serie now !

Haha... i think he meant to take overnight at the place and go for a massage as well.. haha.. since they are good friends ;)

ice6angel wrote:Ha ha BOSCOLIE FEVER. =) Lovin' it. =)

Yes! loving it too!!! Boscolie!!!
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next