Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[1 December 2008] Myolie doesn't have time to take on other jobs

4 posters

Go down

[1 December 2008] Myolie doesn't have time to take on other jobs Empty [1 December 2008] Myolie doesn't have time to take on other jobs

Post by linnette_zj Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:24 pm

[1 December 2008] Myolie doesn't have time to take on other jobs 20081210

Yesterday, Myolie was at the mall for the launch of her new Solo Album. Her sister and family was there to support her. With regards to the news of TVB retrenching staffs and cutting salary,Myolie said: " no choice, i will go through hard times with the company, i still have a few years of contract with TVB, and i have been busy filming dramas recently, so no time to accept other jobs as well."

Original Text:

杏 兒 嘆 冇 時 間 搵 真 銀

胡 杏 兒 昨 日 到 商 台 舉 行 新 碟 發 佈 會 , 其 姊 一 家 三 口 也 有 到 場 支 持 , 對 於 近 日 無 線 裁 員 凍 薪 , 杏 兒 就 說 : 「 冇 辦 法 , 要 同 公 司 共 度 時 艱 , 自 己 仲 有 幾 年 約 , 我 最 近 都 拍 緊 劇 好 難 出 去 接 job 搵 真 銀 。 」

胡 杏 兒 投 訴 近 日 忙 於 拍 劇 沒 有 時 間 接 job 搵 真 銀 。
攝 影 : 林 德 雄
化 妝 : Cyrus ( Beauty Tech )
髮 型 : Kel ( HH )
服 裝 : PATRIZIA PEPE
場 地 : Neway
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[1 December 2008] Myolie doesn't have time to take on other jobs Empty Re: [1 December 2008] Myolie doesn't have time to take on other jobs

Post by goldengater Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:50 am

I guess both sides is between a rock and hard places. We want to see her and that will involved her to be filming dramas so we could watch her and she would excel and get nominated for TVB Queen, but at the same time, we want her to make lots of money so she could pursue her dream house and have financial stability and be able to support herself. She doesn't have anybody to help support her yet. What's a fan to do?
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[1 December 2008] Myolie doesn't have time to take on other jobs Empty Re: [1 December 2008] Myolie doesn't have time to take on other jobs

Post by queerbee Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:18 am

she's so busy!
queerbee
queerbee
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:34 am

poor myolie... I hope she gets enough rest...

thanks for sharing the news :]
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down