Our One & Only Myolie Wu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED)

+9
luvtsuyoshi
WaterWonders
boscolie<3
PPearl
goldengater
deedeehu
linnette_zj
CheersMyolie
psycho 0805
13 posters

Go down

[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Empty [15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED)

Post by psycho 0805 Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:13 pm

[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Vdjsg01
Myolie Awaits Surprise From Bosco Wong [Source: Apple Action News]
On Valentine's Day night, Myolie Wu attended and performed at Jade Solid Gold in TVB City. Myolie was being asked if she had received rumored boyfriend's, Bosco Wong's, surprise, she replied, "No ah. I, on the other hand, prefer that someone send flowers to me anonymously. To have someone who admires me is a pleasant surprise." Talking about the recent hot topic on the "Entertainment Circle's Lewd Lady", Myolie felt that the advantage was being taken to stir up news and gossips, and joked, "TVB's female artistes are so pretty. How do we need to be so flirtatious to look for targets? So I feel that the answer is no."

[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Vdjsg06
[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Vdjsg02
[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Vdjsg03
Myolie Wu's Waiting In Vain; Bosco Wong Has No Response [Source: oncc]
Myolie Wu's Romantic Century claimed JSG's champion song on the chart. After the event, she expressed her happiness over it. When asked if she had received rumored boyfriend's, Bosco Wong's, Valentine's Day gift, she shook her head and said no. She revealed that she only received gifts from her fans, but she had not gotten flowers yet. She hopes to receive flowers from a guy on Valentine's Day.

[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Vdjsf04
[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Vdjsg05
Myolie Wu Looks Forward To Receiving Flowers From Guys [Source: Headlines Daily]
For this year's Valentine's Day, Myolie Wu received flowers and strawberry as gifts from fans. She joked that she wished to receive flowers from guys, but for now, she had not received any yet. She also said that rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, did not give her flowers, and pointed out that it would be even better if anonymous partis sent her flowers instead!
As for the recording session of Jade Solid Gold, Myolie had a love duet with Paisley Wu. After the session, Myolie said that it was the company's arrangement for her to have a duet with a female singer. She said, "Singing love songs on Valentine's Day is to celebrate the occasion. My song, Romantic Century, is the champion song for this week, so I also performed the song as well."

[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Vdjsg07
Myolie Wu Hopes That Flower Sender Has A Surprise [Source: 大公报]
Alex Fong, Myolie Wu, Soler, Khalil Fong and others appeared on Jade Solid Gold last night. It was Valentine's Day, so Myolie Wu and Paisley Wu were arranged to sing a love duet. Although it was not a duet with a male, Myolie said that this "Double Wu" group was very good as well. Myolie revealed that fans had given her flowers and strawberries as Valentine's Day gifts, but she had not received any flowers given by males. The reporter joked that why she did not asked rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, to send her, and she replied that she did not ask him to send her flowers. On the other hand, she preferred to have a surprise to receive flowers from an anonymous person whom likes her. Talking about the recent news where TVB has a couple of "morals" issues, there was a magazine which pointed out that the FaDans were dissipated. Myolie expressed that she only saw this as a piece of news/gossip, and felt that it was not debauched, and added on that TVB's female artistes are all very pretty, so there was no need to be lowering their morals and look for "targets".

[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Vdjsg08-1
Myolie Wu Lamented That There's No Surprise On Valentine's Day [Source: SingTao]
Myolie Wu and Alex Fong had recorded Jade Solid Gold on the night before. It was Valentine's Day on the day before, and Myolie had received flowers and strawberries as gifts from her fans. She joked that she really wished to receive flowers from a guy, but she had none at the moment. When asked if rumored boyfriend, Bosco Wong, had given her flowers, she replied, "No ah, prefer to have a surprise. (Bosco often gives you flowers?) No ah, if it's given by someone whom I don't know, it'll be better." Talking about the recent news where TVB has a couple of "morals" issues, the FaDans were accused to be dissipated. Myolie responded, "It's just a coincidence only. I take this as a piece of news/gossip. Don't feel that it's debauched. TVB's female artistes are all very pretty, so there's no need to be lowering our morals and look for "targets".

Last edited by psycho 0805 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Empty Re: [15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED)

Post by CheersMyolie Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Wow, Romantic Century is top at JSG and South China Radio Station in Guangdong!!!
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Empty Re: [15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED)

Post by linnette_zj Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 pm

congrats to Myolie!!!

Her romantic century is doing very well! in fact, i think she is doing very well in this career! haha
linnette_zj
linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by deedeehu Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:28 am

my favorite song on myolie's album!!!! yay.. i'm soooo happy to hear that it has claimed Champion Spot!!!
deedeehu
deedeehu
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:20 am

I am very happy and please that Myolie got her song "Romantic Century" up there finally in the No. 1 spot in two music charts. It is a very unique love song. I find it unique from other romantic songs because the song went the different route to express "love".
goldengater
goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:29 pm

congratz....it's my fav song from her album too. :)
PPearl
PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie<3 Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:18 pm

she is so pretty! bwahahaha and romantic century rocks! i love it! loveyeah
boscolie<3
boscolie<3
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:10 am

congrats Myolie! :) It's a pretty good song ^^
WaterWonders
WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho 0805 Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:14 am

Additional News

Myolie Wu's New Song Takes The Top Spot On Chart In Guangdong's Radio Station [Source: xkb, China]
Not long ago, when Myolie Wu attended a public event in Hong Kong, she announced a piece of good news: She had become Guangdong Radio Station's promotion ambassador for the Cantonese Songs' Chart.
At Hong Kong's 'Evolve Valentine's Day Limited Edition' autograph-singing session, Myolie revealed that her new song, Romantic Century, had become the champion song on the radio station chart for Cantonese Songs last week. It jumped from the 5th position last week, and defeated Eason Chan to claim the champion spot. At the same time, the representative from Guangdong Radio Station announced live at the event that Myolie Wu has been given the task of the promotion ambassador for the Cantonese Songs Chart. Myolie happily expressed, "Very pleased that my song is able to break out of the boundary, and make fans outside of Hong Kong like my songs. After being the ambassador, I'll introduce more good works from Hong Kong over to the audience in Guangdong."
[15 February 2009] Romantic Century Claims Champion Spot On JSG Chart (UPDATED) Kssgyy92223

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Thanks for the news, pyscho. I almost miss the news as I normally don't go to read the news again. ...could be put under a separate news header.

Myolie has been made the Radio Station's promotion ambassador for the Cantonese Songs' Chart. Indeed good news.
CheersMyolie
CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtsuyoshi Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Congrates to Myo! Love Romantic Century!!!
luvtsuyoshi
luvtsuyoshi
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by dilutedpj Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:34 pm

yay no 1!
haha but actually im dying to find out her album sales more. ((:
dilutedpj
dilutedpj
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by chuajoanne Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:22 am

haha im sooooooo happy for myo! congrats myo!
Romantic century is my fav too! :D
chuajoanne
chuajoanne
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:08 am

gratz MYO! i love the song<33
boscolie_x3
boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by queerbee Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:57 am

congrats myo!
queerbee
queerbee
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down